This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007

This is my new monarch that I'm running so far, just wondering what you guys think of it.

Monsters (22):

3x Raiza the Storm Monarch
3x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
2x Mobius the Frost Monarch
1x Jinzo
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Don Zaloog
1x Treeborn Frog
2x Mystic Tomato
2x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
1x Sangan

Spell (12):

1x Book of Moon
2x Brain Control
1x Soul Exchange
1x Premature Burial
1x Scapegoat
1x Snatch Steal
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Nobleman of Crossout
1x Confiscation

Trap (7):

1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Ring of Destruction
2x Sakuretsu Armor
2x Trap Dustshoot

Side Deck:

1x Cyber Dragon
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2x D.D. Survivor
2x Chain Disappearance
1x Mind Crush
2x Royal Decree
1x Trap Dustshoot
3x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
1x System Down
Old 08-02-2007

I haven't played for years... but I still have my decks around somewhere lol. I have a generic beat-down with the BEWD as my main minion (much akin to Kaiba's early strategy..) The other is a stall deck with a bunch of direct damage cards to get to the life points directly.. Bah, I feel stupid, I barely remember any of the card names... hehe.
Old 08-02-2007

I play advance Yu-gi-oh! TGC... I go to regionals and Shonen Jumps, trying to get myself a National invite so that I could join my friend to fight the big leagues and become famous (he already received his invite from a regional)... I play lots of decks, including Demise OTK, many variations of Monarchs, Crystal Beast, T-Hero, Machine Beatdown, you name it I play them all... I'm also trying to make my signature deck up to the big league, known as "Crystal Meth", which is generically Crystal Beast combined with D.D.T. (Diamond Dude Turbo)... Very broken deck that no one ever thought using...

@Rome
- 1 Don Zaloog
+1 Gravekeeper Guard

You're are less likely to pull out any damage with that card... Seriously, today's format is very strong nowadays... Its better to have a Gravekeeper's Guard get by Gravekeeper's Spy (always get Guard first in Spy's effect)... This way you can use all your Spy's full potential by deck thinning and stalling

-2 Mystic Tomato
+1 Brain Control
+1 Cyber Dragon

Since Mystic Tomato only grabs Sangan, Dekoichi, and Spy's (mostly useless), it doesn't matter if they are in the deck or not... Get that 3rd Cyber Dragon as quick as possible.. Field presence is always needed in Monarch deck... The 3rd Brain Control really helps because of free attack and free tribute...
Old 08-02-2007

what do you think i should do with my six samurai deck on page 4?
Old 08-02-2007

I have the starter pack and a booster pack adn a japeneese booster pack : ( and they were old booster packs before yu gi ho was popular
Old 08-02-2007

I'm no expert on Six Samurai's, but I know its main function, create mass army and destroy...

- 3 Shien Footsoilder
+3 Cyber Dragon

Its a bit costly, but you really need that card... Easy summon beatstick is your way to Six Samurai...

- 2 Six Samurai Kamon
+ 1 Six Samurai Yaichi
+ 1 Morphing Jar

Kamon is usually side deck worthy, because it only targets faceup spell/trap cards... So side this card in against any Royal Decree/Burn/Stall Build that will hurt you... Yaichi is more usuable because there's more likely facedown spell/trap cards (ie Sakuretsu Armor, Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, Widespread Ruins, etc.), take care of them for a free shot... The biggest weakness to Six Samurai decks, no hand... I've played many Six Samurai decks before, and the reason why I win is because they keep losing their hands after the mass summoning... Mass summoning is good to keep your opponents on the ropes, but once they break through, your more likely to find yourself fighting for you life...

- 3 The A. Forces
+ 3 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

Yes, you have the ability to mass summon, but what's the point in them??? If you mass summon, you got field advantage, so even a small boost of ATK points doesn't even make that grand of difference... No explanation needed why add in Grandmaster of the Six Samurai...

- 2 Six Samurai Yariza
+ 2 Smashing Ground

Attack directly which is less likely to happen (you mass summon, who cares), or easy destruction of a decently strong monster... I'd go with destruction

- 2 Shien's Castle of Mist
+ 1 Reinforcement of the Army
+ 1 Sakuretsu Armor
Again, you mass summon... If they try killing one, who cares... Go for sure destruction and deck thinning monster get...

Blah, I'm too lazy to go with to many fixes... I'll finish off with other cards you probably need to grab (or consider using)

+ Mirror Force (Yes, costly but worth it)
+ Spell Shield - Type 8 (Against any random Brain Control, Soul Exchange, Enemy Controller, or even non-targeting Spell cards)
+ Trap Dustshoot (Best way to leave your worries... Play smart with this card)
+ Swords of Revealing Light (if all else fails, fall back)
Old 08-02-2007

thanks youve really helped alot :>
Old 08-02-2007

No problem, I find joy into deck building... That reminds me, I have tournaments going on today, so wish me luck... Woot to Zombie Monarch!!!
Old 08-02-2007

good luck i was going to build a red eyes black dragon deck because i love that card and i don't no why i didn't
Old 08-02-2007

Quote:
I'm also trying to make my signature deck up to the big league, known as "Crystal Meth", which is generically Crystal Beast combined with D.D.T. (Diamond Dude Turbo)... Very broken deck that no one ever thought using...
Could you post it please? You've got me interested now :P
Old 08-02-2007

I decide to give my deck more of a theme intead of just strong attackers, dose anyone know any good Dark attributes and/or Fiend type support cards?
Old 08-02-2007

Snipe Hunter and the Dark World monsters are great Dark Fiend Monters.
Old 08-02-2007

To Tsukuruya: Thanks for the help. My deck has improved with those changes.
Old 08-03-2007

I looked in my collection and I only have 3 of the dark world cards Gren, Kahkki and the dark world dealings spell, so i'll just set them aside until I can find more of them.

Speaking of which, I just got Judgement of Anubis yesterday, I misread the effect that when my Spells/traps get negated and destroyed, then I send Anubis out, however, I thought it was just a cooler version of Magic Jammer with a 2nd effect. Damn you anime! Even though its dependant, Its still in my deck.

I also got Dark Necrofear, I'm unsure if I would put it in my deck.
Old 08-03-2007

Blurb: ZOMGLOLWTFBBQ

Dude, i created a yugioh tcg site about just the cards, please post your decklists at http://www.freewebs.com/topofthedeck. Good deckists will be featured on the site.
Old 08-04-2007

Pretty good site. I would have thought E-Hero Neos would be very popular due to its role in GX.

I remember getting from my friend 3 years back a Wolf Axwielder with a lower case w(so on the card, it was "wOLF AXWIELDER" Dose that count as a misprint?
Old 08-04-2007

What kind of deck? Mines over 9000! nah im just kidding. Of course my own deck i use for the show of Yu-Gi-Oh. I am The King Of games! But seriously the real me, i have a god card deck with a lot of related yugi cards that has been used by him, it maybe illegal, i just take out my god cards and their ready for a tournament.
Old 08-04-2007

I went to the sneak peak for the new packs today. There's a lot of really cool new cards. Second Summon rukes :P
Old 08-04-2007

i have a blue eyes ultimate dragon deck and i don't use blue eyes shining dragon ( i think it's shit)
Old 08-04-2007

It is :P
Old 08-04-2007

the evil hero's come out in gladiators assault so i'm gonna get them and bulid some deck with them and the normal elemental hero's (before neos)
Old 08-04-2007

archfiends are preety good fiends and evil hero's ( come out in gladiators assault )
Old 08-04-2007

Blue Eyes Ultimate Deck??? No no no, they don't do well... It has to be "Five Head Dragon O.T.K. (One Turn Kill)" deck or no Dragon deck at all... Have expensive card like Card Trooper to thin your deck, hit Dragon's Mirror and you're set... Also have Dimension Fusion and Return from the Different Dimension as backup...

@dogbot about Dark Fiends

Dark Fiends eh??? You're building Sky Scourges??? If so, run Winged Kuriboh and LittleKuriboh with 3 Flute of Summoning Kurioh... They will get you to where you want to be...
Old 08-04-2007

Quote:
... LittleKuriboh...
LittleKuriboh isn't a card >_<
Old 08-04-2007

Blurb: ZOMGLOLWTFBBQ

it should be
Old 08-04-2007

Its possible... First Konami Co. has to recognize LittleKuriboh as a sales object (do all the signing contract thingy there), then has to be recognized by Shonen Jump (I really don't think 4Kids has any power over card making)... After a few zing here and there, you got yourself a card... Either that or go fanmade like how I did with my Scapegoat tokens...

Tsukuruya's Scapegoat Token -> Click Here <-

I also customized my dueling mat to the same theme and so hoping to make another mat to look more like my avatar right now... -> Bigger image of my avatar <-
Old 08-05-2007

I dont got a deck, but I do have 1700 cards that my friend gave me :P
Old 08-05-2007

then build one it's not to hard since you've just started try and make a deck that doesn't have to many complicated moves
Old 08-05-2007

As the title suggests I want to no your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh card mines the Red Eyes Black Dragon no special reason i just really like this card!!!
Old 08-05-2007

Final Countdown
Automaticly winning if not losing? WIN.