This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2009
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

the dragons are trying to find a burning cloud to hug.
obviously
Old 02-22-2009

Blurb: (>'-')> (>'-'<) <('-')> (>'-')> kirby dance mofos

im bk ppl
and shockingly i didnt draw over my hoidsay
Old 02-22-2009
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

The first chapter to my book, so may seem little confusing, however feel free to critise to your hearts content

PS it has changed all different marks to ? for some reason

In a small bar, in a small City, in the Sandra?s outer dunes, sat a man. The Man looked young and quite handsome, but also very outlandish, with his pale skin, short Blond hair and fine Body shape. However the one thing, which most differentiated him, and the thing which most scared the patrons of this bar, were his eyes. They did not look human at all, (though this was because he was not human, however none of these patrons knew this) they were a dark sunset yellow, almost like that of a Hawk or Eagle. His cloths too, where strange, he was wearing all black (which was suicide in the Sandra) with a cotton Jacket, Buttoned silk shirt and cotton trousers. He also wore a pair of Black leather gloves, Black Shoes, a waist height crossed strapped, belt with a pair of Colt Single Action Revolvers,, in the holsters (though this was probably the lest strange thing about him) and finally, as if for nothing more than ironies sake, some Black Sunglasses.
As he sat in the bar chair drinking his drink slowly as if to save the taste, he suddenly smiled as if he has seen or heard something funny, well he had heard something funny, but in a way we could never hear and it was funny in a way we would never understand.
He had reseved a message from His Master.
He went to get up, but before he could the barrel of a Smith and Western 45 was pointed straight at him and holding that gun was a small, dark skinned, ugly man named kano. The man smiled and said disdainfully "So I was able to sneak up on you?? Which he had, the man cursed himself silently, he had been too busy smirking to himself, however when the man said nothing out loud, kano continued ??. I knew I would find you here.? There was now a full condescending smile on his face.
The man now said in a bored voice ?really.?
Kano ignored this and continued, still grinning, ?Yes and the boss will reward me well. Now will you come without a fight, the boss just wants a talk with you and I do not want to have to hurt you.?
The man just said ?really? again, though this time it was in an amused voice.
Kano clearly wanted a different answer to this as he now sounded angry when he said ?so what is your Ans??
Kano never got to finish this question, as even though he already had his gun out and pointed at the man, he was still not quick enough to stop his brains painting the wall a new colour. The man pulled out his gun, and shot him, in time it took Kano to blink. In other words, he was so fast, Kano didn?t even see him move, he never really stood a chance of taking the man and his boss would have known this, but hell he had served his purpose.
The man then left silently without even looking back at the half headed corpse that once was Kano or the stunned and now very scared Bar patrons.

As he left the building, he was met by the sound of cocking guns, the man looked up and saw about 10 men with rifles pointed straight at him. There was about 20 more in windows and on the roofs. They had on Bright cream helmets and uniforms, which resembled a British 19 century colonial soldier?s, if it were not for the fact that they were white. The man smiled to himself, Imperigth?s and they had come prepared, they even had 2 cannons. For any normal person this would have been over the top, but for himself, this was still nothing. However the smile quickly disappeared when he heard a laugh from behind the 10 Imperigth soldiers, a dark, sadistic, laugh from his past, now there was no smile, all that was left was pure hate.
The 10 soldiers then stepped aside and he saw him, A man who was the exact twin of himself, apart the fact that this man?s hair was longer, all way down to his waist infact. He wore a long Black trench coat with, a black shirt and trousers. The man said, ?Well good to see you still have that diverse colour scheme, Sertharpor.?
Not even brothering to note the stupidly of his comment, Sertharpor smirked ?Come now, called me what I am, dear Brother!!!? He then laughed again, at the look on the, mans face. The man visibly winced, many-said that Sertharpor?s laugh was beautiful, like an ?Angel,? but to the Man, it sounded like a thousand Icicles dropping in a dark Cave.
The Man then growled, ?You are not my brother.?
Sertharpor look at him with something like pity, ?Oh brother, come now, I am just here to talk.? He laughed again.
?You never just talk, Sertharpor?
Sertharpor continued as though he never heard this comment ?My master has gained power from this Chaos, here?? he moved his hand around in a sweeping motion ??. And now all he wants is for your master?s surrender, he will even allow him to live as one of his servants.?
It was the mans turn to laugh this time, ?come on, our master?s are fools and neither will surrender, you know this?? he looked around ??.that is why you have the goons here?
Sertharpor smiled ?Yes.?
At this the soldiers, (who?s guns had never wobbled once,) around him, instantly fired, like 26 little firer crackers. However the man had been ready and instantly bort up a shield, the bullets from the rifles all bounced off, with lots of little sparks. The soldiers where not finished though, as they fired the two Cannons, the man was flung back and his shield cracked into a thousand pieces. But the two metal balls had been stopped at the shield and the man managed to jump back up. He then fired a flash of light, which blinded his enemies and when the light disappeared, he was gone.

The man had jumped over Sertharpor and the soldiers, into a small ally, down a sandy street and round the corner, he had to time shift now, so he could fulfill his orders. He could feel the portal as he ran down several more streets until he finally came to it. Any Normal human would have seen just a shimmer in the air, but he was not normal or human, so he saw it for what it was, a dark hole in time and space, it looked like a purple, plastic tunnel. He felt into it with his mind, he started to find the time and place, it was like recalling times and places from his memory, when he finally found it, he just walked in.
He was now on his way, to past!

Last edited by Fat1Fared; 02-22-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-22-2009
The Foreskin Queen Deserving of a rest

Blurb: <3<3<3 Rebbie
Send a message via MSN to TPishek

@ Fared: That's pretty cool! :)
2 questions: 1st, do you mean "patrons"? 2nd, if he's wearing dark sunglasses, how do they know his eyes are strangely colored?
Old 02-22-2009
Chumba Wumba

lol, good questions,

1=Thank you, I have been waiting a year to learn how to spell that lol
2=He doesn't always wear the glasses lol, but suppose could put them in his pocket or something, I will have to think on it

Last edited by Fat1Fared; 02-22-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-27-2009

ill keep this goin...

found a old doodle
Old 02-27-2009

"All angels carry guns... but all guns get censored" XD
really nice drawing, I like the wing
Old 02-27-2009

Blurb: I may be lazy, but that only serves to protect humanity from me.
Send a message via AIM to Cocyta Send a message via Yahoo to Cocyta

Angels carry invisible guns, and their harps are actually bows for shooting arrows! :)
Old 02-28-2009

it nt obvious but its in a holster on her hip...
i cnt draw guns
Old 03-03-2009

ive now done a vid of my drawings wit sm random songs i had on me at the time
tnks to movie maker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNcocvFQEfw
Old 03-03-2009

Blurb: Putting the 'romance' in 'necromancy'
Send a message via MSN to LordMaddie

Some random ans crappy pictures I drew when I was supposed to be working...

Old 03-03-2009

The perpetual squelching of her blood-shod feet echoed along the increasingly familiar passageway. The countless hours non stop marching had left her feet little more than numb deadweights in his shoes, yet ever dilligent, she trudged on.

Had it been weeks? Months?
Even years?

Time itself had released it's omnipotent grip, and left her floating in a sea of her own thoughts, her only ambition to complete the task at hand.
Electronic lights buzzed overhead, the same monotonous, tinny voice that had accompanied her since he had first set foot in what would become her prison. The same tiled pattern ran the hundreds, thousands of miles that was his binding. The same cool, dry air that relentlessly caressed her body.

At first, she had been reluctant to the change. Every fibre of her being told her to turn back, to retreat, back to the life that she had left behind. Despite all odds, her fortitude, willpower, the promise of what lay at the end of her pilgrimage was too great to let her simply give in.

She brushed a stray lock of fiery red (ginger) hair out of her face, as she continued her constant, steady pace onward. Ever since she'd entered "the passage", as she'd nicknamed it, Lord Maddie had made it a personal target to keep up her pace, no matter how intimidating her quest was.

She awoke to the sound of footsteps echoing down the passage. She wasn't alone.. a distant figure approached her from the endless corridor ahead. He.. or so she assumed to be a he, could be miles distant - she had no way of knowing.

Hours later, the figure was clearer. She knew who it was, and with each step, the feeling of dread clawed at her innards. There was no turning back now, no escape. Onward.

His features became clearer as she grew within what she predicted to be a mile. The minutes stretched into hours, into days, into eternity as each step she took bought her one closer to her inevitable meeting with Yami Bakura.

"You look tired."
The words bounced around her head as the sound of another intelligent being struck her. She ignored him, keeping her eyes forward. She had hoped that she would slip past, and he too would continue without incident. Apparently it was not to be.

"It would not be wise to ignore me Maddie. Bear that in mind." He uttered.
"You know how much time I've spent in the woods.. Stalking my prey. You're no different."

She continued, walking. Something about his last words seemed to disturb her.. an unintelligable siren sounded somewhere in her brain, warning her, calling to her. So deep in thought, the nearly inaudible tapping of four legs behind her, following her, fell on deaf ears.

'Bear that in mind.. Time I've spent in the woods.. My prey..' the words haunted her, richocheting around her mind like a stray bullet. Something clicked. In the woods.. prey.. and.. she stopped. Her heart thudded in her chest.

Bear..

SHE DIVED TO THE GROUND, AS BAKURA'S HUGE HAIRY PAW SWEPT WHERE HER HEAD HAD BEEN!

She knew it! Bakura had been a bear all along!
She jumped to her feet, sprinting down the narrow corridor with all her remaining energy. The thundering footsteps of the gigantic creature was almost deafening to her unused ears.

She'd known it all along. She also knew that bears were quicker than humans.. how could she have been so stupid?!
She sprinted, the gap between her and the snarling creature closing with every snap of it's jaws.

SUDDENLY.
An explosion.
Could it be?

She rubbed her eyes in disbelief..
MARIK HAD ARRIVED WITH A BAZOOKA.

The walls crumbled around her, as a rocket deflected off the bear's armoured hide, detonating a huge chunk of the wall and deafened all within earshot.

He grinned, holding a hand out to Maddie.
"Let's get out of here, bby."

Three years later..
Noone knows quite what happened in that tunnel, all those years ago.. however, it's said that passerbys often hear groans, grunts.. the scraping of claws on granite.. an animalistic roar, and more often than not.. the bloodthirsty moan that haunted all who ever heard it. A moan that could only reflect one desire.. Revenge.

so gaise wat u think i spended about 5 mins on it lol hoep u dont mind
Old 03-03-2009

LOL I'M IN IT!! XD!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Old 03-03-2009

ur th mane caracter lol
Old 03-03-2009

I'm trying to come up with a comment, but all I'm getting is "O_o"

xD
Old 03-03-2009
Thingy

Blurb: You build a wall

………………….._,,-~’’’???’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ?’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’?: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’?: ?’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; '
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ?? ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ; '
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;?? ; ; ; ; ; '
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; '
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’?’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’? ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;??’’? ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’?
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;??’’’’? ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,?,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
………….?…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,--.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘

*stretches arms*
Old 03-03-2009

GUAAARGGH! RUN AWAY!

Anyhoo
Sung to the tune of Lazytown-->

Welcome to Lawyertown
A place where you wanna stay!
You?ll meet Winston at the prosecution bench
And Phoenix defending all day

Apollo is new in town
And soon he and Trucy are friends!
With Maya, Pearls and Klaiver too
We?re gonna get not guilty toghetheeerrrr (except Klaiver)

Go go go get ?em Lawyertown
It?s the start of a brand new case!
Lots of Turn-A-Bout
Here in Lawyertown
Edgeworth is totally gaaaaaaayyyyy

I was challenged to do a PW/Lazytown crossover, AND BY GOD I DID

Last edited by Raz2b; 03-03-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-04-2009

@ dragonqueen: lol, I DID see the gun there, I was referring to the infamous invisible guns
Old 03-04-2009

I think I haven't posted those here yet:

Old 03-04-2009

Blurb: F**K DINOSAURS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raininess View Post
"All angels carry guns... but all guns get censored" XD
really nice drawing, I like the wing
nope, the only guns getting censored are in 4KIDS shows. Besides, How would the farmer with the shotgun get so popular without his shotgun.
Old 03-04-2009

awsome rain
Old 03-04-2009
Chumba Wumba

RY, that was very well written mate, <thumbs Up>

even if I was lost as to what it was about lolz

PS Clank, like it
Old 03-10-2009

lol
Old 03-10-2009

Blurb: Haha, that's a funny word. =D

XD Cute!
Old 03-14-2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, lol.
Old 03-14-2009

those are some of my best i have more but they're probably not as good
Old 03-14-2009

kwl wt do u use for editing
Old 03-14-2009

that is using a free program called paint.net which can be found here getpaint.net
Old 03-15-2009

You know when you have one of those days when you wake up and think: 'I want to draw a crappy anime picture of myself'? I just had one of those mornings.

Yeah... The picture isn't that good, but it's not the worst I've done, at least...

Old 03-15-2009

It's really cute, Maddie. ^_^

I'm debating whether to post this picture or not.... :/
Closed Thread