This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Site Help and Suggestions > Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007

I was sad to see that we could only have alphanumerics in our username, and if it's possible to change that. Thus far, that's the only problem I've had. I know, it's trivial, but you should take that as a compliment, because that's how I intend it. (Or, as least as far as Kroze has to be concerned :D)

Let's see, since I didn't use my old alias(es) when I signed up here, I may as well take the chance to list off where and by what name people would know me by.

Youtube- jamguydude
Roosterteeth- Michael_JC

You know, I could swear I had other names, but then again, since I can't remember them, they must not be important, amirite? Anyone else would recognize me as Jam Cliché anyhow.

EDIT: I just noticed we also can't hotlink avatars. They have to be uploaded. (I planned on hotlinking my RT avatar, so whenever that changed, this would change with it.)
Old 07-16-2007

Not indented to be a -blam!-, but good to see that someone seriously cares about the progress of this -already declared sacred- website :) Credz to you :)
Old 07-16-2007

I'm just glad the environment is familiar. I won't have any problem here. I would love to see a place for suggestions. I'd make a huge list.