This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Site Help and Suggestions > Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007

Hey Kroze and Staff,

First, I tried to send a PM about the problem, the PM screwed up by telling me to insert a bunch of characters into the PM, so that can be first.

My main problem is that whenever I click on a topic, 80 times out of 100 it comes up with a Whoopsie message, which I am sure LK or someone on staff came up with (it's slightly humourous). I keep trying to refresh, but nothing comes up. I can sometimes get a topic up, but then I usually can't go to the second page.

Thanks,
AbridgedKirby
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Blurb: The one, the only, the Dix.

<span style='color:3B5998;'>This is due to high traffic on the site combined with the mass downloading of episodes. We're working on a fix for this.</span>
Old 07-17-2007

Why is it that I can look at any topic on the forum just fine right now, even post in them, but I can't access any of the index pages? To find a topic I need to type in the URL manually.
Old 07-17-2007

I don't know if this is the right place to go but I;ve been trying to download the episode on my iPod and the episodes won't downlaod I'm confused :(
Old 07-17-2007

Is it the right kind of file for an i-pod?
Old 07-17-2007

There's no whoopsi messages at all anymore. Is that because you've completely stopped episode downloads?