This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > READ HERE FIRST
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007

Oi,

I'm July. I'm not exactly sure why I'm here, (as I have only watched three episodes of TAS, but have rather enjoyed them) aside from the fact that I've been haunting Kroze for about two, three years. It's actually pretty fun, really...

Um, right.

Am July, like anime, like books, like bothering Kroze.

I think that's all you need to know.
Old 07-18-2007

hi i'm omsacras, wich is sarcasm in spanish backwards(yeah, it's complicated, but i'm from mexico, what did you expect?)
mi real name is jorge(wich does not mean george),

i'm 15

bla bla i'm from la paz bla....and i gotta gooo
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Katticus. I like nachos.
On gaiaonline.com, I'm both Catticus and Katticus, because I didn't want anyone else to have my name.
....yup.
been addicted since my friend Cadysu showed me this the beginning of this year.
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Geno. I only read the first page of posts. All forums should have the option for 50 pages per post. I found out about the series from my messageboard. I've only seen the first episode and the movie, but I love them.
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Pie.

Please don't eat me.
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Sekko. Mmm, Pie. Mind you, I prefer the blueberry kind.
Old 07-18-2007

Hello, my name is Christoph. Any additional information about me, why I am here, who I am, and more can be obtained by looking at my profile or using my profile's information to contact me.

Ciao~
Old 07-18-2007

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night everyone, my name is Coppo. I'm a regular forum user, and I'm a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, hence my presence.

Random fact: I once saw LittleKuriboh and Safty in town! Curse myself for not bringing a pen and asking for an autograph.
Old 07-18-2007

I am Kavonn, hear me roar.
*meow*
I live in Oklahoma, I'm a complete otaku and -
...and....ummm...that's...about it.
*turns into bat and flies away*
Old 07-18-2007

I introduce myself as Digifreak642.
Old 07-18-2007

Hrm..... I'm Archien.... That's about that..... That's who I am..... <.< Now I'm slowly wasting time, totallly not my fault. It's the fact that I have no life! Honest! I don't! ..... I Phail.... Oh, and if any other Darkmoons come flying in here, not my fault either, They stalk me
Old 07-18-2007

I'm a seventeen year old Yugioh dork ^.^

Although I'll be eighteen in about three months....
Old 07-18-2007

<.<
Hello.

I'm new.
Old 07-18-2007

So am I! We can be new together..... Yeah, that sounded a bit more intellegent in my head.
Old 07-18-2007

ATTN DUELISTS
Names Nintendofan50 from NY
YGO the Abridged Series has changed my life.
Looking forward to more videos.
Old 07-18-2007

Hello, I'm Gamefreak. I'm the co-administrator of the Zelda fan site, The Desert Colossus. I'm a Senior in High School, and I intend on going to college once I finish this year. My major interests are politics, games, and anime. My possible majors in college are Political Science, video game programming, law, or religion.
Old 07-18-2007

Hi. I'm animedude3000. I love Yugioh and this is the best fandub I have ever seen!
Old 07-18-2007

I am rasengan and obviously I am a fan of naruto
I live in Argentina and watch yugioh abridged thanks to good english classes

my favourite series are
mortal kombat(video games)-yugioh(i hate 4kids)-naruto-dragonball(specially z)-fullmetal alchemist
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Gospel[Tom], got my name from the final boss in Megaman Battle Network 2. Obvoiusly I think TAS is absolutely hilarious, and I look forward to enjoying more of LittleKuriboh's work. :)
Old 07-18-2007

Hello there! My name is Fusion the Cat and I come from a place known as The Tails Realm. I have a fan comic known as Fusion's Quest for the Emeralds which I hope also makes somewhat of a cult-status. And that's all you need to know about me.
Old 07-18-2007

Whoohoo! A generic sprite comic. *grumblegrumble* WELCOME!
Old 07-18-2007

Yo, I'm Deith, or Testiclese, whatever fits your fancy, and I'll be looking forward to destroying your souls soon... Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud. See you on the forums...
Old 07-18-2007

Testiclese? Testicleless? Testicles?...what's the matter with you...
Old 07-18-2007

Generic sprite comic you say?! WHERE!?!?
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Wizpig.
Because i'm a Wizard and a Pig.
Nuff said.
Old 07-18-2007

Hey I'm DeckMaster, the soon to be ruler of the world. So if you start begging now I might give you a possition of power...or not.

BWAH-HA-HA!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Giygas
I like super smash bros. melee
i'm in love with falco
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Teku and i hail from Gaia. xD I'm an archer. ...Yeah I hope i'm not the only chick. ^^;;
Old 07-18-2007

I'm Kaelus and I'm a human being.

I have no witty things to say about myself at the present moment. Sorry to let you down, peeps. >.>
Old 07-18-2007

*twirls wand* I'm ManatheDarkMagicianGirl^-^ & I've loved Yu-Gi-Oh! since it premiered for the 1st time eva on TV on KidsWB. I've been keeping it on the air ...in America XD by nagging 4kids a lot these past few years. And also persuaded them to now give it an encore on 4kids.tv (the channel). I kinda asked them if they could make a contest of Yu-Gi-Oh!, remember the Create Your Own Destiny Card Contest? Yup, that was my doing also^0^. And if anyone remembers the 2nd round of Crazy Takes & Way Outta the Way Road Trips...yeah I asked for dat 2! I also love Yu-Gi-Oh!GX & my latest obsession is Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series. Because its Super Special Awesome! I have 1 fanfic. And I'm also a fan of the entire cast of Yu-Gi-Oh! especially Dan Green*super loud fangirl scream attack*, Wayne Grayson, Eric Stuart, Frank Frankson,Amy Birnbaum,Lisa Ortiz..hold up I'm naming everybody O.O
And of course I heart Kazuki Takahashi cuz he stated it all ^-^. And...yeaaaah ^___________^