This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2013

Blurb: "Super Duper High School Level Bitch"

Krauss was not killed at 10:30.
Old 09-05-2013

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

Gohda and Kumasawa were murdered by a trap placed by the killer
Old 09-05-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

None of the siblings could take that title because they were dead!

Stop stalling >:V
Old 09-05-2013

Gohda and Kumasawa were not killed by a trap.
If the siblings are dead, the title would fall on their children.
Old 09-05-2013

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

I KNOW, THATS WHY JESSICA HAD IT!
Old 09-05-2013

THEN WHO DIED AT 10:30pm!?
If Jessica died, AND ONCE AGAIN I CONFIRM THAT JESSICA DID DIE, the title would fall on Eva, but if Eva was dead it would fall on George!
Old 09-05-2013

All of the murders were committed by the same person.
Old 09-05-2013

GEORGE WAS DEAD BEFORE JESSICA, GEORGE WAS AT NO POINT IN TIME KINZO!!!
Old 09-05-2013

GEORGE DID NOT DIE AT 10:30PM!!!
SO WHO DID!?
Old 09-05-2013

Jessica did not die at 10:30!
Old 09-05-2013

I'm pretty sure that was the point you were trying to make, but who did if not George and Jessica?
Old 09-05-2013

Actually I wanted you to say she did die, in which case.

Jessica died at 10:30!
Old 09-05-2013

Guess what, I'm gonna let that bold stand as well!
GOLDSMITH killed Jessica at 10:30
Old 09-05-2013

The culprit killed Jessica at 10:30.
Old 09-05-2013

The culprit killed Jessica
Old 09-05-2013

AT 10:30.
Old 09-05-2013

Jessica was not killed at 10:30
Old 09-05-2013

Jessica was killed BEFORE 10:30.
Old 09-05-2013

I'll let that stand, I'm also going to state that George was part of the first 6 victims killed at 10:00pm. As was Krauss.
Old 09-05-2013

META PHASE END

On October 4 1986, Krauss Ushiromiya revealed the gold of Kinzo Ushiromiya, however it was not him that would become the true successor of Kinzo for very long. It was his daughter, Jessica Ushiromiya alongside her co-conspirators Yasu, Genji, Gohda and Kumasawa. Eventually, Kyrie Ushiromiya would later be forced to comply with the vicious ordeal that resulted in the slaughter of the Ushiromiya family.

Krauss Ushiromiya, father of Jessica, alongside Natsuhi discovered the hidden gold and darker element of the vault of Rokkenjima, including the devastating bomb. During the annual family conference, the heated debate of the night occurred there amongst Krauss' siblings; Eva, Rudolf and Rosa alongside their respective partners, Hideyoshi and Kyrie. Unbeknownst to them all, Gohda and Kumasawa were already engaging in the pre-meditated plan conceived by Jessica herself, having already known Krauss' plans to reveal the gold. At 8 PM, Gohda and Kumasawa ran into the room of the Guest House the cousins were staying in to announce the deaths of Rudolf, Eva, Rosa, Natsuhi, Genji and Hideyoshi. This of course, was a lie as the real time of death for those individuals would in fact be 11:45pm, not 8:00pm or even 10:00pm. Battler ran into the dining room to discover their bodies but instead encountered the fabricated scene of the crime that did not yet exist. After returning under the servants' suggestions, Yasu called the cousin's room, having the phone answered by Jessica who lied about the person on the other end of the line, she stated that her father was speaking to her even though he wasn't.

Meanwhile in the vault, Krauss has been cornered in an argument with his siblings, his acts of hiding the matter of Kinzo Ushiromiya's death became increasingly apparent and therefore had to give into their manipulative demands if he truly wished to claim headship of the Ushiromiya family. After all, the head of a family has the duty of ensuring the prosperity of the family. Krauss allowed the use of the gold which his siblings desperately needed and finally left alongside Nanjo, allowing his siblings to their own devices and discuss the gold amongst themselves whilst he entered Kinzo's study to accomodate his new persona, the persona of Goldsmith. However, Kyrie believed a hidden agenda was afoot and trailed him. Her plan ended in failure when she was inevitably caught by Yasu and forced to call the cousin's room at gunpoint (the gun being retrieved by Genji from the study) and reveal several tests that would determine the head of the Ushiromiya family, these tests were a ruse.

Jessica and George left the cousin's room, Jessica was met with Genji holding a gun for her to kill George in the Rose Garden, despite Yasu's suggestion that she mustn't arm herself. Jessica followed Genji into the dining room only to terminate him there and then and shove is body underneath the table, she didn't realise until the moment that she had pulled the trigger that her own mother had returned to the mansion. Jessica killed Natsuhi and put her corpse under the table with Genji. Hearing the gunfire, Yasu themselves feared the worse for Jessica whom she thought must have disregarded their advice and ended up being attacked, Yasu fled from the scene, attracting the attention of Krauss and Nanjo whom had heard the gunfire, following Yasu before being shot by Jessica herself. After turning to see Jessica, Yasu let down their guard, however Yasu was disguised as Shannon at the time and was going to serve the siblings when they returned from the vault, Jessica was not aware that Shannon was also Kanon and therefore did not hold back on pulling the trigger, killing her accomplice and own lover.

Despite her attempts to escape, Kyrie herself was eventually caught once again by Jessica who latter donned the garb of the Golden Witch, an outfit that came with the territory of the gold's vault. Jessica, having inherited the title of Kinzo, the head of the Ushiromiya Family, called Battler to force the assumption of her own death, additionally distracting Battler from the absence of Gohda and Kumasawa who would later be killed in the Garden Shed, their chosen hiding location, by Jessica. After shooting them in the forehead and stringing them up by their necks, Jessica collected the servant's keys, locked the shed's shutter and threw the keys into the shed through the window. In that moment she could later deal with the young Maria whom had come to see Beatrice the Golden.

Jessica as Beatrice and Kyrie being forced to assist with Maria's "test," gave Maria poisoned tea in the kitchen and an invitation to see the deceased family members alive once more. The siblings returned to the mansion after another long discussion and confusion as to the absence of Krauss, Natsuhi and Kyrie, however their confusion turned to horror as they witnessed the corpses of one of the highest esteemed servants, the wife of their previously established head underneath the table in a room splattered with red paint and blood, standing at the opposite end of the room was Jessica as Beatrice and Maria whom sluggishly walked into her mother's arms, happy that her mother was resurrected during her final moments. After establishing herself as the head, Jessica herself killed four of the members in the dining room and later shooting Kyrie who was given one final statement to Battler once more before she was killed, waiting for when Battler would eventually hang up.

Jessica placed Battler's test in front of the mansion's door, this time she would become acknowledged as who she was, the true head of the Ushiromiya family, Kinzo. Her test to him was for him to acknowledge her as his leader, his ruler, his protector. When Battler stated his answer to her question written on his letter "Beatrice," despair consumed her. It wasn't the acts of Beatrice that created the demise of the Ushiromiya family, it was Kinzo, she was Kinzo. Kinzo was the true mastermind! Jessica as Beatrice was the true Kinzo worthy of the headship, worthy of the gold. Why else would she demonstrate her occult stakes and her terrifying power to kill an entire family? Why else would she kill her own lover? Why? ...Why? Why would she do that? Jessica herself felt like she had betrayed her own hand with her ambition. Was it because she felt that her own plan started to falter as it began, or was the plan itself a mess from the start? It was her being likened to "Beatrice" that forced her to tear away the garb of the witch she used to fool the family she originally planned to lead. It was her being given the name of "Beatrice" that indicated her failure. It was being known as "Beatrice" and not "Kinzo" that turned her own gun towards herself, in her death she muttered the only words that mattered to her, the words she forgot to hold in her mind earlier... as she left Battler to face the destruction of the vault's bomb she whispered one statement that would seal the truth of the catbox forever:

Kinzo created the horrific murders of Rokkenjima on October 4-6 1986. Jessica was simply a fool played by her own hand. She may have created the catbox but it was Kinzo Ushiromiya that became the truth.

Game Master GOLDSMITH Wins

TEA PARTY PHASE START

Last edited by Bakura136; 09-05-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-05-2013

I am going to nominate myself for a minor HoS for messing up so bad. I really apologise for the stuffed up game. I don't really feel like a winner tbh.

Other than that EVERYONE gets HoF for using your roles. Everyone used your powers and I'm really happy about that.

Also these new time limits definitely helped move Meta Phase along, the reason for the short first turn was mostly just because of the shitty layout of the game. I promise next game will be way better than this and nowhere near as abstract I hope.
Old 09-05-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

I think I'm getting the hang of this now, kinda.
Old 09-05-2013

Yeah?
Also my big hint that I was bragging about was:
Quote:
Battler stands at the entrance of the mansion, slowly walking inside as the desolation begins to overwhelm him. He looks over to a nearby old grandfather clock, it's ticking presenting his only company. It begins to chime, indicating the passing of midnight. To think that so much occurred in just over four hours ago. He begins to ask himself many questions, all left unanswered as he truly was hopelessly alone.
Additionally:
Quote:
Battler discovers the dining room in an even bloodier mess than before, this time he can see Eva, Hideyoshi, Genji, Natsuhi, Rudolf and Rosa with their faces blown apart. This time he sees Maria held within Rosa's arms unmarked however every single one of them has no pulse, no breathing, no signs of life at all.
In Jessica's room on the second floor lies Jessica herself with her body slumped on the ground next to her dresser and her face blown open, a gun lies next to the dresser, it seems she tried to protect herself, regardless her attempts are in vain as Battler confirms her death. The phone is dangling off the dresser.
In the kitchen lies Kyrie, a bullet hole in her forehead and no signs of life guarantees her death.
There is a stake piercing her forehead.
Also if you revived George he would have mentioned seeing his mother briefly, hence the parallel to EVA-Beatrice during his test.
Jessica's parallel was obviously meeting Genji to take up arms, her choice to kill Kanon during her test was representative of her accidental murder of Kanon.
Maria's test was probably the most literal, with the resurrection of her parents being her discovering that everyone is actually alive.
Battler technically DID pass his test and become Kinzo, Jessica was dressed as Beatrice and she DID kill everyone so Jessica sacrificed herself and passed on the title to the next in line; Battler. Although this most likely wasn't her intentions and she was really just a fucking nut job. Nice going Moon-Chan.

Last edited by Bakura136; 09-05-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2013
Definitely Kim Jong Un; The Cryptkeeper

Blurb: PSN: animex75b Switch: SW-5941-0272-2331

so sad....also, i suggest we avoid another GOLDSMITH game for a bit because that one was fucking HARD :V
Old 09-05-2013

Yeah agreed. Holy crap yo. It was tough for me too actually.
Old 09-05-2013

i think we'll leave Kinzo for once we're more experienced with this game, because his game is just plain hard mode....now Evatrice's is probably easy mode since there could be multiple culprits, while Beatrice's normal mode

Virgilia's seems tough, too
Old 09-05-2013

Yeah we won't touch Virgilia at the moment. That's try to prove that someone or something can remain as the same accomplice throughout the game as WELL as finding the culprit.

Last edited by Bakura136; 09-05-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2013

yeah, and fuck that...Kinzo and Virgilia need a warning label that they are for use against experienced players only
Old 09-06-2013

If it is of any importance to those not already aware, our beloved game has been... "transformed" into a forum that utilises the different colouring of the fonts. If you wish to sign up for the fifth game "Forgery of the Golden Witch" I suggest you head over here:
http://gameofthegoldenwitch.freeforums.net/

And for the record I am planning on creating another forum game based on Dangan Ronpa, hopefully that will be slightly better recieved, being less complex.
Old 09-06-2013

If it is of any importance to those not already aware, our beloved game has been... "transformed" into a forum that utilises the different colouring of the fonts. If you wish to sign up for the fifth game "Forgery of the Golden Witch" I suggest you head over here:
http://gameofthegoldenwitch.freeforums.net/

And for the record I am planning on creating another forum game based on Dangan Ronpa, hopefully that will be slightly better recieved, being less complex.