This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Books & Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007

I've read your stuff on Yami_no_hikari! XDD you're a very good writer, kudos Klepto
Old 08-18-2007

Send a message via AIM to Klepto

The LJ group, right? Thank you! ^_^ I'm glad I was able to entertain you!
>^_^<
MEOW!
Old 08-19-2007

Yea, the LJ group. i sneak around there every once in a while. ^_^
Old 08-19-2007

I have been writing fanfiction for three years on fanfiction.net. My penname there is Yami Yuugi.

Favorite Pairing: Yami x Yuugi
Favorite Yami: Yami Yuugi
Tea hater or Tea Lover: Neutral. I choose to make her the friend who is supportive and doesn't interfere with anything. She's more interesting in the Japanese version of the series than English. So I choose to portray her that way.
Old 08-21-2007

I have to disagree on your author's note at the beginning. Kaiba did have his insane moments, just not in the english version.
He did, afterall, kill his adoptive father. He pushed him out the window in the anime and, I believe in the Japanese version of the manga he had him electrocuted to death (but the second part could be wrong as I've never read the manga myself personally and can't seem to recall where I got that information from, it's been a while since I did my research on Kaiba).
Old 08-21-2007

i think you're right about the manga, i read it, but i kinda skimmed over the whole flashback thingy, but i think it was something like that
Old 08-26-2007

Well, yes & no. It was alluded to in the manga that he pushed Gozaburo from a window, thusly killing him & taking his place. However, it was never actually shown, nor confirmed. As for the anime, I think the consensus was that Gozaburo committed suicide after downloading his personality into the same virtual world Noah inhabits.

Another theory was that Gozaburo just couldn't handle Seto being better than himself, & he ran off. Which, I dunno.. doesn't sound likely at all.

Either way. Kaiba certainly wasn't of sound mind in season zero, but as that author's note also states it is set to take place far after that. I would have loved to do a Kaiba introspective from before he got mind crushed, when he is kind of unstable, but season zero really isn't widely known yet. I doubted anybody would get it.
Old 10-29-2007
Banned

I have a ton of great ideas for ygo fanfic.IF ANYONE wants to hear, than talk to me.
Old 11-04-2007

speak! please, *listens intently*

btw, to anyone here who's even bothered reading Restless (the link should be on the previous page) it reached Chap 54 today! (granted its only like 400words a chap_) but just thought i'd say that. ^^
Old 11-22-2007

Fave Pairing? Right now I love bronzeshipping. This pairing doesn't even really make sense to me, but I'm currently hooked. I think my otp will always be darkshipping though...though that makes even less sense. (Bronzeshipping = Yami Malik x Malik and Darkshipping = Yami Yugi x Yami Bakura....though if you're in a ygo fanfic thread I'm guessing you already know that. Not acctualy sure why I'm typing this. Meh.)
Your favorite Yami? At this second it's Yami Malik, but its usualy Yami Bakura
Tea lover, or Tea hater? Neither. I definately don't hate her - she's a sweet girl. However, she's not a favorite of mine.
And my favorite character is Malik, followed by Isis ^^...though I've never read a fanfic centered around her O.o

My pen name is StormySkys on ff.net as well...though I haven't updated anything since March
Old 11-07-2010

Hmm, my fav pairing? Its definetly SetoxYami. Sometimes I like YamixYugi but it really depends on the writing and how good their fanfic is.

My fav Yami is: Yami (Atemu)

Hate or Like Tea? I used to hate Tea but I think shes okay in the japanese version meaning as Anzu shes fine.

I've been writing fanfics for a long time for yugioh but right now I'm only working on one.
Title- Always Loving You
Pen name- sakuraanime2
Summary- I suck at summaries. Basically a girl moves to Domino City and isn't happy she was forced to move. She meets Yugi and the gang and discovers a secret about herself. It follows the yugioh plot with my own twist in it and my own character(s).
rating- T
warnings- none really. if you don't like ocxcharacter pairing then don't read it. i'd rather not read flames.

Here's a link if anyones interested: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3057414/1/Always_Loving_You
Old 11-07-2010

Blurb: I hear people wanting something..... ME!
Send a message via MSN to iJaden-Eph-Aster Send a message via Yahoo to iJaden-Eph-Aster

I'm a somewhat author,I am in the process of writing a story. Does that count?

It was a great story for having an OCxCharacter.

Last edited by iJaden-Eph-Aster; 11-07-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-08-2010

Blurb: I'm eating your brain RIGHT THIS MOMENT. Nomnomnom.
Send a message via MSN to UsagiSquared

Time to do both question-y things! (Whoo~)

Favorite Pairing: Though most would probably think puppyshipping due to the... Below... It actually isn't, I'm more of a Peachshipper. I have a bad habit of rooting for exceedingly rare or unlikely pairings while I'm at it though, to the extent that some of them don't even have a name.
Favorite Yami: Due to his sheer insanity and actually being stated as evil to start off, season 0 and early manga Yugi, hands down. (That's right, he was actually evil at one point. Though I think that can be attributed to being crammed in a puzzle with no memory for about 3000 or so years.)
Tea..? ANZU. Anzu all the way!

And speaking of fanfiction itself... Shameless advertising, hoy!

You can find it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6293387/1/bSkin_b

Title - 'Skin'
- Should probably be noted that the title has absolutely nothing to do with the content (It was a beta title...), and the closest thing to relationship points that anyone gets to is considered fluff at the most.
Pen Name - UsagiSquared
Summary - From FF.net: 'Where there's a Mokuba, there's always a Seto to protect him. But protection has been taken to the next level, and when Jonouchi Katsuya is pulled into things he finds out that some secrets are more than just skin deep.'

This started off as an answer to a challenge; my friend had said rather angrily that there was no such thing as a well written 'genderbend', and I vowed to prove her wrong. The fanfiction itself is technically 'genderflip' rather than 'bend', as it runs from an early point of the manga on the premise that one character was always female as opposed to male... The differences from that point are largely revolving around a single event centered on that, creating an interesting domino effect to say the least.

Rating - T, for Language and Violence
Warnings - One character has been genderflipped (And only one!), the fanfiction will have puppyshipping fluff (As of now it's currently largely onesided and unrequited... For an extremely good reason), and... It's long. Still in progress. But very long, grab a snack guys!

Now, to read what I see here...
Old 11-08-2010
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee

Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013

There is a rule against bringing back long-dead threads. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this.

If you want to continue discussing your YGO fanfiction, you can always start a social group. :)
Closed Thread