This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007

totally mario and shiek but no zelda... she sucks
Old 07-21-2007

FALCO PUNCH! Falco hopefully he's still in Brawl
Old 07-21-2007

pichu, bowser, and mewtwo do in fact suck... -_-

mostly mewtwo and bowser.

but thats only at a pro level, i guess.
Old 07-21-2007

Blurb: nan de hoohaa

good grief,I use to be such a Mewtwo player...

how in heck did I switch to becoming a Jigglypuff player?XD;
Old 07-21-2007

What about Ness?
Old 07-21-2007

Well, i originally was a Mario guy, til i realized Dr. Mario was a better version of Mario. and now i'm starting to use ness slightly more than dr. mario, so overall i use Dr. Mario and Ness. I pwn with both~XP
Old 07-22-2007

Shiek and Marth ftw xP. I hate Roy players >>
Old 07-22-2007

Here's the current tier list to those actually wondering.......

Top tier
Fox
Falco

High tier
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle tier
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low tier
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom tier
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo
Old 07-22-2007

oh snapz,that means you hate me... ;~; I didn't mean to make you hate me!!!I can't help but use Roy!

Oh,god...Ness...I still use him at times...XD I love hitting people with yo-yos and a baseball bat that can't even do the homerun thing...
Old 07-22-2007

Link and Zelda.

*cliche*

^^;
Old 07-22-2007

Yoshi, Kirby and Link. When Brawl comes along, it'll just be Solid Snake.
Old 07-22-2007

I use Link, or Marth... been a while since I played, though.
Old 07-22-2007

ness should be higher on the list, PK Thunder is uber annoying to ppl when u use it 2 come back or to just attack them with. xP
Old 07-22-2007

Kirby, and I mean in serious competitive play as well. Too bad he sucks, and I"m hoping he's improved in brawl. I did write a guide on the little bugger though. Still, you gotta love Kirbyciding people, and the look on their face when you cancel it( IE they die, you don't), is priceless. Doesn't have much outside of that, however. His duck can make a lot of taller fighters angry, but that's about it.

If I feel Kirby won't do anything at all, I'll try Doc, Ganny, Marth or Falco. I just picked up Falco recently, though, but that's beside the point.
Old 07-22-2007

I'm really good when it comes to using Mario, for some reason not as much with Luigi or Dr.Mario, no idea why...

Also, since i've unlocked EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME just by doing versus matches, Mewtwo cuz he's got the psychic powers of doom, DOOOOOM!!

Sry if i sound like i'm rubbing it in, i know it's not that hard to unlock every1
Old 07-23-2007

Quote:
Somewhat of a glitch involving shield dodging, I never bothered to learn it because I don't see the point in it, and nobody I know has ever heard of any of these advanced techniques. We just hit each other.
You rule RipThunder. You play the game as it was meant to be played. I see exploiting a glitch as cheating, and dishonorable play. I actually stopped playing about a year ago, because a friend of mine brought these shameless glitches into our circle of play. I really, truly hope that l-canceling, shorthopping, and wavedashing are either eliminated or become an actual part of the game instead of a glitch to be exploited

I mained Ganondorf and Samus. I also played as Falco, Link, Ness, Dr. Mario, Captain Falcon, Marth, and Roy a lot. I would have played as Bowser more if he fit my style of play better. I know he doesn't suck, though, because one of my friends has gotten very potent with him.

Oh and tier lists in any game are stupid because they discourage newer players from using different characters besides "the best one". Play as who you like. Playing just to win takes all the fun out of the game.

Though, I am surprised to see Ganon in the middle rank AND higher than Yoshi. One of my friends is a Yoshi player, and proves that tier list wrong.
Old 07-23-2007

XD; God,I only unlocked the 2 that you could unlock from N64!

OHGOD,I just remembered how Mewtwo was unlocked in my game.It was a versus match...me vs two friends and a cousin.I beat the heck out of all them with the cost of myself,and my cousin delivered the final blow on me['causing those who were ganging up on me to celebrate that I finally lost]

And when the screen showed that my cousin was gonna fight Mewtwo...
"NO,YOU CAN'T FIGHT MEWTWO!YOUR COUSIN GOT HIM,YOUR COUSIN GETS TO FIGHT HIM!"

DX I hate that...I wanted to unlock so many characters...and I only unlocked 3...Jigglypuff,Luigi,and Ganondorf...;~;
Old 07-23-2007

Did you ever play the original? Because in that one Kirby was awesome.......they had to tone him down in this game.....
Old 07-23-2007

Pikachu and Link all the way
________
AVANDIA SETTLEMENTS
________
MARYJANE

Last edited by Gackt; 04-21-2011 at 04:01 AM.
Old 07-23-2007

Kirby kicked serious butt in 64...and he sounded much more older[per say] in 64...in Melee,he sounded like a baby.

Oo; Then again~
Old 07-23-2007

the tier list doesnt matter unless you're a pro player and use the advanced techniques.

those are unintended moves, not glitches. a glitch is getting stuck to the back of the ice climbers, or losing to bowser on very easy.

I dont use advanced techniques, and ive certainly lost alot of what i could do since i last played... i just picked up the game again the other day and im getting my butt kicked.

but im slowly rising again. I can almost do VHard without dying now. -_-

but seriously, unless you're a pro, the tier list doesnt matter (Unless you're playing as Mewtwo or bowser).

Yoshi would be a high tier if he had a third jump.
Old 07-23-2007

Link & Shiek
Old 07-23-2007

Link, always have and will into the future.
Old 07-23-2007

I use Fox, I love jumping off the edge and speeding back onto the stage. :3
Old 07-23-2007

ness, i wanna see megaman in the new game hoo-wah!
Old 07-24-2007

XD That is amusement!

Dude,I just realized about jumping off walls in this game...XD;
Old 07-25-2007

I play all the characters. Well, except bowser, he can bite my shiny metal ass. However, I am particularly fond of Marth. And no, I am not just copying Ken, his style focuses on chain grabbing, mine focuses on mid-air combos and smashes, obviously.
Old 07-25-2007

Captain Falcon all the way. His speed and strength add up to make him a strong character. What he makes up for in lack of projectiles is his throwing arm and speed.
Old 07-25-2007

i could never get into captain falcon...

Im the kinda fighter that takes alot, but at the same time deals alot more damage. I rush in and get my ass kicked, then KO the other fighter soon afterward. :P

I suicide alot, and I am a real klutz, so when i accidentally fall off the side of the stage, Yoshi is great for me in that way.
Old 07-26-2007

C.Falcon,I can use,but I can't make him the main guy I use for fighting...that's my brother's job.-_-;

And he would say the same thing you said,HeavyDDR.