This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2011

Blurb: Sally's Husband
Send a message via MSN to BananaGhost
Default Mega Man Legends 3 has been cancelled

Today is a sad day for fans of Mega Man Legends and those who own a 3DS in general. Capcom has cancelled the production of Mega Man Legends 3.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/...ge_from_capcom

Not only is the game cancelled but also the release of the Prototype version. The game apparently did not receive the "required criteria" to make it to full production.

I am quite disappointed with this news. This game was one of the main reasons why I, and I am sure many others, wanted to buy a 3DS. The game looked amazing with so much good potential.

And let us not forget that Capcom also cancelled Mega Man Universe. I wonder what Capcom plans on doing with the Mega Man franchise.

Anyone else disappointed?
Old 07-25-2011

Blurb: Eternally balancing well mannered and insane natures
Send a message via MSN to ggbhtg

Capcom, YOU'RE pitiful!

I haven't played much, but I know this a game that deserves to have a sequel especially all the time and effort already put into it. This a huge letdown.

Has there even been any MM games since the Star Force series?
Old 07-25-2011

Blurb: Sally's Husband
Send a message via MSN to BananaGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbhtg View Post
Capcom, YOU'RE pitiful!

I haven't played much, but I know this a game that deserves to have a sequel especially all the time and effort already put into it. This a huge letdown.

Has there even been any MM games since the Star Force series?
Besides Mega Man 10, not much. Capcom seems to be more interested in making, and milking off of, updated games like Super Street Fighter and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I haven't seen much new project games in development... Well there is Dragon's Dogma.
Old 07-25-2011

Blurb: *stumbles listlessly*

I was very disappointed in Capcom's decision to cancel this game and the Prototype Version, even though the Prototype Version was supposed to decide if the game would be released or not.
Old 07-30-2011

Not to go down without a fight, a fan based campaign has been launched. The group, "100,000 Strong to Bring Back MML3" on facebook has in a week obtained 35,000+ members.

Via the preliminary spreading the news around, there are now 13,000+ servbots on Capcom's site (there were 4,000'ish before). These servbots have also been signing the official petition there.

As of late last night, the campaign is now moving to 1) spread the news internationally via alternate media and unite with those fans 2) reach out to media, such as IGN, 1UP, the AVGN, etc. 3) Akin to Operation Rainfall's Amazon pre-orders, launch the "Shut up and take my zenny!" movement.
Old 08-11-2011
TOOMAH

Blurb: Every Villain Is Lemons

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO