This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007

Maybe by Christmas?

>_>
Old 08-01-2007

Hell no! Do you have any idea how many episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! there are? If LK actually does all of them, it'll be around for another few years...
Old 08-01-2007

At the rate he's going...

Yeah, probably next year seems like a safe better.

Or better yet let's sit and watch.
Old 08-01-2007

..... He'll finish when he finishes. The only thing we can do is watch the episodes, enjoy them, and support him. =)
Old 08-01-2007

This was discussed in another thread...
If I remember correctly, LK said, "...if I do all the episodes, I'll probably be 50 by the time I finish..."
Old 08-01-2007

I just hope that he still enjoys abridging the episodes when he's 50.
Old 08-01-2007

Woah woah woah. He's like, 24 right now. 26 years of the Abridged Series?

LittleUK would be riding a dead horse by then. Nothing should be popular for more than 10 years.
Old 08-01-2007

Well it took a year to make 23 episodes plus a movie and capsule monsters, that is like 50 real yugioh episodes there, and there is about 225 yugioh episodes, so i say 3 years.
Old 08-01-2007

Yeah. From some calulations I did, There might be approx.107 episodes of the abridged series.
Old 08-01-2007

Well, I'm not a huge math genious so I can only agree with kycoo. He'll finish when he finishes and all the other stuff kycoo said.
Old 08-02-2007

If Little Kuriboh wants to do ALL of Yu-gi-oh, I say go for it! But I have to be a downer and say even if he DOES get around to doing all 224 episodes (which of course can be condensed to about 2/3s that amount), it'll still take a looooooooooong time. I would like nothing more than to see the entire series abridged, but I have my doubts.

Feel free to prove me wrong, LK! Don't rush yourself though. Take whatever time you need =D
Old 08-02-2007

We´ll see.

It took very long for just season one so i don´t think i will go quickly.

But it all has to do with if he has the patience and time to make over a hundred more episodes.

But since he struggled so long for the series i think he should at least try.
Old 08-02-2007

Wow, I never realized there we that many episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh in the first place!

If we (by "we", I mean LK and the community) had the patience and time, It could be done, but jeez, that would take forever.
Old 08-02-2007

There are 225 episodes, some being molded into one...
Mm, I wanna say a few years. Five or six years tops, but that depends on his personal life.
And I highly doubt a thirty-year-old is gonna want to make abridged episodes of some anime cartoon when he has kids to feed and bills to pay.
But, like I said, that depends on his personal life.
Old 08-02-2007

There may be 225 episodes, but LK shortened 49 episodes of season 1 into 22 abridged episodes. Not to mention, there are a LOT of multi-part episodes in Battle City, so those seasons can probably be cut down even more.

Now that I think about it, doing the entire series may actually be feasible. It'd still take a long time, but I think he might be able to manage it, depending on how much free time he has.
Old 08-02-2007

It'll be very possible. All of Battle City (bar two or three episodes) are Parted. This means he could combine them pretty easily. He could actually finished Battle City quicker than Series 1 if possible due to all the parts. I reckon sometime next year he will have done them all. If he starts making them in September, he'll have finished Battle City by Christmas, and will have Season 3 for the Spring Period......

Actually, it may be 2009...we'll have to wait and see what he does. I hope he continues though. Why wouldn't he if he made a site, eh?
Old 08-03-2007

I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't want them to end. ;O
Old 08-05-2007

The Simpsons has been popular for almost 20 years now...
Old 08-05-2007

homefully forever
but that can't happen
i think it will be for a few years
he already knows about all of his fans that he has
so it isn't just a waste of time
and he couldn't just do that to them
Old 08-05-2007

I'm guessing it'll stay til late-2010, or early-2011.
Old 08-06-2007

i heard him say he'll stop when everyone gets fed up
Old 08-06-2007

That would be my guess. As far as I can tell, LK actually cares about fan response (IIRC he even said that's part of the reason TAS has been going on so long) and is somewhat of a perfectionist, unlike some other people on youtube who are defiant against anyone who even gives the slightest bit of constructive criticism in their work.

As clever as LK is, there's only so many jokes a guy can come up with before he runs dry. I'm already impressed at how he can keep it so fresh after so long, really. Though I suppose you could say the same for any famous comedian (Though a lot of them have jokes written for them, they're just good at telling them, whereas LK does both).

None of us want to see it become just another crappy fan-made series which flood the internet, and from what I can gather, neither does LK (He actually writes his scripts before he does them, unlike some people who just go off non sequitur the whole way). Of course, like all other fans, I do want to see him try to finish it, provided he has the free time to do it. :P
Old 08-06-2007

ill keep watchin till he stops maken 'em so.........
Old 08-07-2007

I doubt he'll be doing ALL of them, because honestly hes got to get bored of this some time or another and want to stop. There will probably come a point where it'll just start getting old as well.

I'm pretty sure he'll stop after Battle City.
Old 08-07-2007

What did he do in Ep. 17?
Old 08-07-2007

Episode 17 stuffed six dub episodes (three duels) into about seven minutes.
Old 08-11-2007

He condensed 50 episodes in a year. At the rate he is going, it would take him another three and a bit years. I think if he really wants to go to the end, he will skip the two filler arcs (Doma and KC Cup).
Old 08-11-2007

im just here for the food

btw where are episode 1-10?
Old 08-11-2007

littlekuriboh rules yugioh the abridged is better than the actually episodes
Old 08-11-2007

That has tons to do about the topic srsly.