This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2012

Blurb: ...
Post Dreams You've Had.

I looked and found 3 other threads about dreams, they're all cold and dead as Disney's frozen head (that rhymed unintentionally).
One was about what dreams mean, and the other two were about weird dreams.
I'd like to open this thread for dreams in general and not just a particular type, they can be fresh new ones or dreams you still remember from years back.
I for one write my dreams down when they're note worthy or just odd.

I'll start things off with one I didn't write down but still recall from years past.

I was in a Toy Land like place but more like being shrunk in a normal room.
Suddenly Spiderman comes swinging in and goes by a wooden train as it passes by while trying to land on it, next thing I know I'm above the house I grew up in flying and reach inside the chimney to pull out a sword.

That is by far one of the oddest and most random I've had, I can't recall what age I was at the time, most likely 12 or 13.
Old 11-28-2012

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

Recently I had a dream where there was a minecraft level in Katamari. Basically you started by rolling up seeds and mushrooms and flowers, then cactuses and chickens, then other animal. Then you could roll up sand and gravel, but you had to be careful cause the water would roll into the areas you pulled the sand up from and make it hard to move around. Finally you could roll up dirt and ores and rocks etc.

I'm a dork I know.

Just a few hours ago I had a dream where I killed Biggles and Eternity. Not because I dislike them or anything, I was trying to fight the good fight, they just ended up on the wrong side.
Old 11-28-2012
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

I had a dream where I was solving mysteries for Adrian Monk, you know the OCD detective from that show...
Old 11-28-2012
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

I've had a pretty fucked up dream one night. From what I remember, wolves were attacking my house and most of the people in town were killed. My dad leaves the house with a rifle and I follow after him with my knife. He disappears into the woods and I was immediately attacked by a pack of wolves. I ran to get back inside, but one of the wolves bit into my leg. I wedged myself between the door and the wolf and started stabbing the wolf in the face. It turned into a bloody mess, but I eventually got it. I'm laying on my doorstep bleeding out and my dad comes back saying he got 13 of them today. Then I wake up.

Weirdest part is, I could feel my leg being torn apart. It was the same leg I broke a few years ago. I don't know much about dreams, but I was pretty freaked out for awhile.
Old 11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcar90 View Post
I had a dream where I was solving mysteries for Adrian Monk, you know the OCD detective from that show...
Yes, I'm familiar with the show concept. Solving Mysteries is usually a nice dream.
Old 11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killshot View Post
I've had a pretty fucked up dream one night. From what I remember, wolves were attacking my house and most of the people in town were killed. My dad leaves the house with a rifle and I follow after him with my knife. He disappears into the woods and I was immediately attacked by a pack of wolves. I ran to get back inside, but one of the wolves bit into my leg. I wedged myself between the door and the wolf and started stabbing the wolf in the face. It turned into a bloody mess, but I eventually got it. I'm laying on my doorstep bleeding out and my dad comes back saying he got 13 of them today. Then I wake up.

Weirdest part is, I could feel my leg being torn apart. It was the same leg I broke a few years ago. I don't know much about dreams, but I was pretty freaked out for awhile.
Realistic pain in dreams is one of the worst things that my brain does to me, because my brain is a horrible friend
Old 11-30-2012

Here's one I had back 2011 on March 30th.

I had a dream last night, it started out like an average one but went odd fast.
I stepped out of my house for whatever reason and found myself in almost pitch black and strange
creatures I could not identify, this scared me of course. As the sun came up I found myself trying to
kick away rabbits and cats, then every damned animal in the area started coming to me
like I was a magnet or something, even the ants and other bugs which freaked me out!
Then I was walking around in a building and passed a room that had someone speaking in front
of a group and I sat down to see what was going on, my Walkman then started acting up and
I couldn't get it to stop, the people in the room started looking at me and it was awkward.
It especially awkward the person talking was a hot girl, I ended up throwing the damn Walkman
out the window and left the room in a panic, the woman followed me and comforted me while walking
down the street with me as I told what had happened earlier with the creatures. We crossed the
street and I somehow jumped clean across from curb to curb? I spoke to her out loud about it
while people stared and while she was telling me it was okay some guy pulled out a gun and
started demanding peoples money, he was holding a revolver and it was a 38 I think with a short barrel.
We stood there not sure what to do when I found myself jumping the guy and trying to wrestle the gun from him,
I got it out of his hand but before a shot went off and hit me in the palm that was holding the thing,
It didn't hurt and the guy jumped back. He was trying to threaten the woman I was with and I was getting
really mad, to the point that I felt the gun in my hand sort get softer? When I let it drop to the ground
it was crushed into a lump, the guy ran off and that's somewhere around when the dream ended. o3o
Old 12-01-2012

Had four dream sequences last night...

Sexy agent dream:
Was on the back of a snowmobile with a lovely lady agent driving, she didn't have much on and could see the strap of her panties/thong above her two piece body suit thing and I... I licked just about where a tail would be so the tail bone'ish area I guess, don't ask me why because I don't know... She let out a cute/something noise *cough* O///o anyway that's that.

Borderlands 2 like dream:
Was in a big open area doing missions, killing bosses and whatnot.
Ended up in a four person game and got all orange gear from them.
By far the most boring dream I've had, and I've dreamt of going into the kitchen to check the fridge...

Mixed up weird dream:
Dreamt I was here at home but that there were other people too and I was trying to be alone but kept getting bothered, it seemed anime'ish with a couple android girls and other folks. I had some sort of special room that was almost in another dimension I think and had someone trying to get in but set off an alarm, turned out it was one of the robot girls setting off my NOT A FREAKING HUMAN alarm system.

Fallout dream:
Was in a small space sort of like a long warehouse interior, a super mutant behemoth brakes through the gate ahead of me, me and my follower who I think was Boon from NV open fire and bring it down in time, then 3 more pile in and ghouls/zombies show up as things go to shite... I start firing into dark areas fearing a zombie attack, Boon goes down with a behemoth and I run for all hell.
Old 12-01-2012

Blurb: F**K DINOSAURS!!!

mecha fight dream:
I was in a gundam, flying around, when suddenly the megazord started attacking me. I tried to explain that it was some big misunderstanding, but it was like the power rangers couldn't get my frequency when I tried to contact them. Rita saw fit to send a real monster at that time and make it grow right away. I broke from the fight with the megazord to attack the monster and the rangers finally caught my frequency AFTER I sliced the monster in half.
Old 12-01-2012
Closet Trekkie

I had a naughty dream about Harry...
yeah, probably can't describe it here.
Old 12-01-2012

Quote:
I had a naughty dream about Harry...
yeah, probably can't describe it here.

But naw, if you're comfortable sharing it then this fine a place as any.
Just mark under a spoiler tag with a proper warning or something.
That way anyone who'd have a problem with it doesn't have to see it, and in theory shouldn't complain, though theory can be a harsh mistress.
Old 12-01-2012
Waiting for Tweek to come and play

Blurb: GLF
Cobra4
Send a message via MSN to l3o2828

Last dream i had i was sitting by the orchestra at a masquerade, then someone asks for me to dance with them, and as soon as i touch the persons hand i am at my school for some reason, and theres no lights so it was really hard to navigate the halls to the exit, and it was closed.
it ended as i tried to escape from what became a nightmare.
Because some weird looking creatures started appearing and running towards me.
Old 12-01-2012
Closet Trekkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RennisTora View Post

But naw, if you're comfortable sharing it then this fine a place as any.
Just mark under a spoiler tag with a proper warning or something.
That way anyone who'd have a problem with it doesn't have to see it, and in theory shouldn't complain, though theory can be a harsh mistress.
I've been warned before, even spoilered stuff gets deleted by the Mods.
Damn Fascists
Old 12-01-2012

Quote:
I've been warned before, even spoilered stuff gets deleted by the Mods.
Damn Fascists
Prudes, what's the point of the NSFW one then if they delete stuff like that? To make it easier to find and get rid of?

Old 12-02-2012

Had one in particular last night.

Dreamt I was a little bit in the future, like maybe 10 or 20 years for date but not my age.
There were other people with ears and tail or even full on furry along with others, but there were still humans like myself.
There was essentially Angelic Layer, I was living in a rented home with four or so others.
A cute girl, one sort of meek guy and one normal'ish guy, and a more mature/beautiful then cute girl.
They more mature girl was contacted by some asshat who wanted to challenge her as she was evidently one of the big names in the Angelic Layer like thing, he was human and being rude to her. I talked with her after about how there was bound to be racism/speciesm for a while since there are so many differences between her and the others to humans, but that coexistence is the goal and one of the keys to it is understanding each other/having things in common. One of those things being the sport she's in, the guy said in his contact that he had figured out her moves and that he wouldn't loose when time came to fight next. I sheepishly tried telling her that I'd help if possible in figuring out other tactics, I was being shy because I kind of liked/had a crush on her but she was a roommate so it'd be awkward.
She got that I was trying to help and I think that I was too shy to say it outright so she excepted.
The dream ended soon after that moment.

I in part blame most of this dream on me watching all of Swat Kats yesterday for the first time...
Old 12-03-2012

Zombies, F*cking zombies...

Had a very long zombie dream that even jumped the gaps of waking up and falling back asleep, there was no escape...
It was taking place in my area to make matters worse, I could recognize my house and nearby streets...
I was out in town when it started, made a bee line for my house to arm myself.
Came across some people that had boarded up their building *an apartment or other large building like it* and told them I was
heading home to get supplies and weapons, after that I would return.

After getting home, arming myself, and getting some supplies together I was about to leave down the street when my father
drove up and parked his car. (My father is now in a wheelchair though in this dream he was still walking fine.)
As he started talking to me about how crazy everything was ans why I was loaded up to leave, what appeared to be a small group
of zombies closed in and I told him to move away from them, I instead started fighting them off.

The one I was fighting had a Kukri which seemed odd in itself, we clashed and soon realized neither were zombies as they had
also panicked and attack thinking we were at first. We were going to get what else we could carry from the house and load up the car
but we noticed that we had gotten the attention of nearby actual zombies, another issue being that the car's loud and the safe place
I was headed to was nearby so we'd only attract even more attention. We left the car in the driveway and made for the boarded up spot
I had come across only earlier, they let us in after being checked over for wounds then my father and I had a quick talk about if we should go back for the Merc (a 1952 Mercury) but we decided it was: A. Too dangerous with everyone and everything running around in a panic, and B. That the car was simply too loud and too close to where we were as it would simply attract attention so we should wait until we have to leave the area.

While we were there some police and fire fighters showed along with a paramedic or two, we stayed as low key as possible to attract as little attention as possible from looters and the undead. Some of the cops had dogs with them so there was added security there, we managed to stay alive long enough to see most of the initial confusion and death decrease over time until it was safe enough to look in nearby buildings for supplies. Once enough time had passed we decided it was time to look further away, do some scouting and such.

We were starting to run low on supplies from holding up so long and against our better judgement decided to send a team into the shopping mall, while there we saw very few bodies and the parking lot was nearly empty. Guess most people realized looting in a zombie outbreak was a stupid idea, well most people at least. Came across a guard that had hold himself up in the security room and surviving off stuff he could find in the building, he showed us some of the store that still had stuff in them which included a knife/sword store.

I recognized some of the items as being similar to some I knew from Reliks and was dividing what could and couldn't be used as a weapon/defense, while I was doing that and others were checking for food and such we heard what must of been either: Survivors, raiders, or the undead.

The dream ended after that, I woke up about 2 times during that, just kept continuing.
Didn't have to fight much while held up in the large community building which was nice, the parts were I had to though were still horrible.

For those of you wondering, this is Reliks: http://www.reliks.com/index.ihtml
Old 12-05-2012

Okay so I had a number of dreams last night I don't recall enough to write about, I do recall one I just had before waking however!

It was very Lord of the Rings like, except it was also in part like being at a convention.
There was fighting and actual death, I even fired an arrow at an enemy but it landed at his feet I just did a pointing motion at the nearest archer and walked away in a comical fashion.

After being pushed back into the convention building I tried to clear my way forward, I comically looked around the corner of a doorway while hearing chanting of some sort.
Snuck by realizing magic wasn't a good thing to mess with alone, saw someone coming around the corner of the hall.

They had a hammer and a fancy hat on, I ran at them with my sword and shield drawn and jumped off the steps at them. I quickly stopped as I realized they weren't the enemy, it was Linkara! (of thatguywiththeglasses.com)

I sheathed me blade and walked with him as he told me the chanting was Dr Insano trying to come up with something to combat the Orcs and such, he showed me to where the other front-line fighters were. There was a pizza party or something, I sat and spoke with them talking about my armour/costume and bit into what I can only describe as a nacho pizza...

Then the dream ended, but damn that was good dream pizza.
It was like an almost soft dough but with a little nacho chip crunch, two cheeses, peppers, ground beef... *Homer Simpson gargle hungry noise*

All in all it felt really "To boldly flee" like in it's silly factors, but also a sense of danger.
Old 12-09-2012

Two I can recall, there were some in between ones where I must of been nearly awake but not where I was hearing either music or voices that weren't actually there, sometimes when I'm in between sleep and awake like that I can vividly hear a song if I think about the lyrics which is neat.

Dream one:

Dreamt I was seeing some sort of scientist/archeologist and team who while searching somewhere got sucked into some underground area a huge creature that kind of resembled the leviathan from Borderlands 2 pirate DLC, I along with some others were sent to find out what happened to them as contact was lost.
When we got there we found very little and began searching the ruins, there was a cave and statues.
Many of the art like objects and such were made of what seemed to be gold, they were mostly well placed but some seemed to be randomly spread about.

While checking some of the statues the ground began to shake and then opened up like a sandy whirlpool, we fell downward and everything went black. When we awoke it made clear that some of our team hadn't survived the fall, we didn't see the other team however.
There was a strange sense of energy going around, a very thick air you might say but the with a sense of other then normal things.
There were strange crystals all around but the oddest thing was that we seemed to be in some underground chamber that despite it's subterranean nature had trees and light along with animals of sort from what we could hear.

After venturing out further we found ourselves at a lose of breath and words, in part from the surprise of such a find and that we were being chased but what seemed to be a dinosaur (I could best describe it a very large Tyrannosaurus rex, possible twice the average. The T-rex is the largest on this scale http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ty...cale_blank.png) with a gazelle running along near us who must have been it's original pray of choice before it saw the four of us.

We were chased into a clearing with volcanic springs acting as lakes, when we reached a some stone ruins there was an explosion of light and energy to which the T-rex seemed to instinctively turn tail and run from however we and the gazelle were caught by the event.
When things started to clear I could hear my teammates calling out which soon turned to crying out as I too felt my body writhe in shock and pain, I could see some of the happenings through what little light and fog was still lingering after the event.

One of them changed into what I can only describe as a pterodactyl of some sort while another shifted into some rock like creature, the third as if unable to handle the shock and forces at play withered and fell to ground as they turned to dust...
After the light and fog finally faded and my vision returned to normal I realized that I had become something else as well, I could still think the same way I always could and felt fine but when I looked down at my hands I saw fur, I had become some sort of feline anthro (possibly a tiger but I can't be sure). I noticed a fourth (I'd say 5th if my 4th teammate hadn't become dust...) figure out the corner of my eye, it was the gazelle that had been near us. I could tell it was them as they still looked very much like a gazelle with some obvious changes, those changes being that they were now bipedal though sitting and were now obviously female (so yeah anthro)...

While trying to gather myself and come to terms with what had just happened to my team when I discovered that despite their changes they too were thankfully still very much themselves, we could still understand each other which was interesting.
Most of my clothes had stayed intact though ripped a little in places, my team wasn't as lucky as (didn't hear names in the dream) bird girl wasn't even humanoid anymore (so no clothes) and rocky was far too large now for his clothes.

The gazelle girl slowly stood as she tried getting used to her now bipedal nature, she looked at us at first with fear and surprise but must realized we were in the same position as her. She slowly came closer to inspect us and I realized something, she was very VERY cute.
(like this but slightly less of a muzzle like this )

She decided to travel with us for safety I suppose, not like I minded as I had already at that point been a little smitten with her.
As we searched "Rocky" started eating rocks... "Bird girl" was flying overhead and the gazelle girl was sticking close to me.
(I feel the need to note I was not calling them those names xD)
I kept finding myself looking at her (the gazelle) and she seemed nervous about it, though I assume she was nervous in a predator and pray fashion where as I was doing so in more of a "holy crap she's hot and I can't stop looking" way.
I spotted something on the ground and checked it out, it was a half melted molt milk ball which was the sweet of choice by our professor and team leader of the missing group. For whatever reason Rocky wanted to eat the damn thing so after pushing him back while I checked it I tossed it to him, to which he ate it and said "yep, molted milk ball" like there was any doubt after I checked it...

We ran into the giant T-rex again but stayed out of his sight until he moved on, after that we came to a large tree with roots growing everywhere and what seemed to be signs of intelligent life.
We were greeted by a familiar if not off tone voice, our professor stepped out and it was obvious something was off.
He was pale and lacked that spark of life in his eyes, then out came another team member who was also his wife.
It was then obvious that they had been hit by the same light we had, she was a Lamia (you know, snake bottom with a woman top like a mermaid.) and then out came what I must assume were the only surviving members of the missing team.
A girl that looked almost demon like and someone who had been turned into a flying monkey... (the gliding lemur I think?)
From what I gathered the lemur was the "Bird girl"'s brother or cousin, at least by the way he clung to her and kept saying how good it was to see her.

When the pleasantries were out of the way we discussed whether we should stay in this new place or attempt to head back to civilization.
At first the idea of staying was not too great but soon grew on us as we also realized how we wouldn't exactly fit in anymore, although the dream ended shortly after that I believe some of them decided to head back if anything to warn others about this place.

I think I'm going to post the second dream in another post because this was long as hell.
Old 12-09-2012

Dream 2: Iron man.

Dreamt I was Iron Man's sidekick/apprentice with my own suit.
There was some terrorist plot which included advanced androids and bombs.

It was discovered that they were trying to gain control of a number of technologies through some sort of virus program,
Tony made sure to do constant checks on our suits and the rest of his tech to be on the safe side.
Someone involved was caught and in police custody, Tony and I went to get what info we could.
While Tony was out of the room the wires and crap started coming alive around the person and trying to get
at me or rather my suit, I managed to stay away long enough for Tony to come back and lay down a beat-down.
I evidently didn't have the pulse weapons or missiles or anything that Tony did, my suit was tough and could fly though I had blades it seemed.
When we got back to the "layer" Tony gave my suit a check for the virus but didn't find anything, there was an attack
in the city and we set off to face what waited for us.

Tony had to take care of some rouge missiles and bad guys as I did the same in another part of town, ran into a group of androids
and cyborgs trying to blow up the area. Fought them off as best I could with my blades which seemed to be a broadsword and dagger style
combo, after the mess was done I checked in some wreckage to find a boy near death with a dead body near him.
I muttered to myself about "how could I let this happen" and so-forth, the boy opened his hand to reveal a small explosive and a grin on his
face. I grabbed the bomb and threw it down a drain grate in hope of lessening the impact on the street where some people had started to gather, the boy sprang up and was revealed to be an android.

A large missile came out of a nearby truck and launched, I tried grabbing onto it but my hand didn't get a grip.
I took off after the missile and had to do some tricky flying, ended having to go through buildings in order to keep up with it
and to stay close enough to try and stop it.

The dream ended shortly after that, can't recall if I got it or not, maybe Tony did.
Old 12-10-2012

Blurb: TheOcean is waving.

I had dream Yami was having a shadow games in a stripclub. The players had to strip every time one of them takes damage.
Old 12-16-2012

Completely forgot to come in and write these here xD.

1. Had a dream where I had wings, it was fun even to the point that I started wondering if I was using them too often for little things like flying over the house instead of walking around it. All in all it was a fun and enjoyable dream for a change with no down side happening.
I think they were white wings.

2. Dreamt I had a super power where I could turn my skin into stone, either that or I simply grew a layer on top of the skin when active?
The world was divided up by gender in the sense that men and women seemed to live separate cities, maybe even countries.
It felt a lot like the anime VanDread, an unkown enemy even showed up forcing us to work together for the most part.
It ended with being betrayed by the male side of things, to clarify... For some reason I was female in the dream?
Old 12-21-2012

Had a dream I was some sort of exchange student or
otherwise in another country as part of some learning
experience?
I was me for a change and could get a good view and
understanding of how I was looking in the dream, for
some reason
I was fit and had a darker tan like when I was a kid.
Still had my normal hair and eye colour but my hair was
longer (somewhat longer then it's ever been but not
super longer) to the point of being around my lower
back and really full (where as my hair is naturally
flat and heavy), still had my birthmark near my right
eye and all in all seemed to be getting the attention
of the girls in the area.

I was attending some sort of school or otherwise
learning based organization of people with abnormal
talents/abilities, I fell into a crowd of a couple
girls and guys though it seemed to be abnormal in
itself that men were there with those level of
abilities like it was more a female thing.
Turns out the other two guys were in fact girls trying
to make me fit in which is when the dream turned into
something else though still seemed to fit as maybe a
later in time part of the dream.

I was away somewhere else as part of an event or
something of that like and was wearing armour and for
some reason had wings (which I imagine must of been
part of why I was in such a school like setting of that
nature to begin with), I could put them away by some
magical means but when they were out I could fly as
well as manipulate them into things like blades/shield
or even claw like hands.
(felt very much like the Cubi from DMFA by Amber
Williams, which after waking up I realized was
interesting as I'd been making a story in my head for a
while now where the character is essentially me but is
a Cubi meeting the above descriptions such as tan,
build and hair as well as the armour.)

There was eventually some moment in the dream where it
was made clear I was the target of someone or group do
to my being to the point that even those near me were
in danger, I bad mouthed a dick of an aristocrat that
seemed to be behind a lot of it and quickly saw a
sniper on the roof/wall in the distance (a bow/crossbow
though, there didn't seem to be guns anywhere in this
dream world) started using my wings like claw shields
to deflect the arrows as I screamed to people nearby to
take cover and that there was a sniper.

When it was over there was a hand full of people dead
do to either bad aim on the archers part or had also
been targets, I explained that it happened right after
badmouthing the Dicktocrat (hehe) and that I couldn't
just stand by and let them be hurt because of me.

I was approached by armed men and women being told to
stand down, I knew they were only doing their jobs but
must of been told to do so by whoever was responsible
for the attack so I instead tried to run.
They wouldn't leave me be and attacked, I used my wings
to defend myself while trying to not harm them to much.
I ended up kneeling and covering myself with my wings
to form what looked like a hard shell or armour, they
tried but couldn't
dent it and while they stood there not knowing what to
do I broke the shell and flew into the air until I was
safe from harm.

After I took off into the air and while thinking of
where to go noticed someone at the party/event had
slipped a tracker onto me, I ripped it off and threw it
into the distance as I looked for safety. I decided the
only place I could go and be sure to find both those
who would help and as well somewhere out of the way was
to go home, to where I had come from before the dream
started.

I arrived at what looked like a small village and hid
my wings before entering, it was night time but I found
my way home to my uncle and aunts house. I entered and
was greeted by the family pet which was some sort of
almost stuffed animal looking thing, though it seemed
more like a guardian and was made of stone? I saw my
relatives sleeping and sat down on a nearby couch that
looked familiar and comfy, I sank a bit into it with my
armour still on but was tired enough not to care, I
drifted off and later awoke with my relatives wondering
who was before them until they saw my face.

I walked out of the house without my armour and had
what seemed to be a simple pair of pants and such on
(the whole village seemed very old fashioned and
somewhat native/tribal in clothing), everyone in the
village was around the same skin tone as me.
As I walked through the village center with people
recognizing me and welcoming me home a little girl
walked up and smiled at me, then a cart came rolling
down hill at us and I grabbed the girl in a hurry while
it all seemed to happen in a flash.

When the cart had finally stopped by running into me
and breaking I frantically searched the hay pile for
the girl, I was then holding what appeared to be a
small baby cow/bison that had been sleeping in the hay
while the girl who I can only assume I had thrown to
safety was on another pile of hay next to some village
men who had caught her when I tossed her to them, she
had a grin on like she had thought it was fun.

I heard a ruckus and ran to check it out, when I
arrived at the scene there were some of the men from
the village on the ground or otherwise backing away
from a woman who was so barely clothed I could only
assume she had come out from the bathhouse she was
standing in front of. The men had tried to restrain her
with what looked like webs or silk which seemed odd but
somehow didn't seem out of place, like it was some sort
of skill of the village (I seemed to get the
understanding that silk was one of the things the
village had a history of being good with).

She broke free of the silk with some work and even had
the audacity to say something witty like "this villages
silk always has been good for skin care", I was able to
tell for whatever reason that this woman do to either
pure luck or intentions happened to be here and was
working for the same ones who had been targeting me. It
was almost like I could sense what she was thinking not
so much like mind reading as hearing what was currently
going through her thoughts like only seeing the ripples
on water and not what's under that, I used my wings to
rap her instead of whatever the others had tried.

She didn't seem able to break free of it and I could
hear her thinking how screwed she was, I drew her in
closer until she was maybe a foot from me and told her
in a very cold tone of voice "leave this village now
and I won't harm you, I don't WANT to harm you but I
WILL if you threaten this place and it's people".
The dream ended there as I woke up, I was a little
pissed it didn't continue but who knows what the future
will bring.
I've had dreams seemingly continue before so maybe this
one will too?

If that's TL;DR (too long, didn't read) then in short I
had a dream that seemed to be fueled and inspired by
daydreaming I've been doing over the past month or so,
which is always interesting for me in my continuing
effort to better understand how my dreams work.

Last edited by RennisTora; 12-21-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-24-2017

I have dreamt of being surrounded by different trucks of various sizes. Weirdly I was talking to a mechanic. He told me that he's still installing a few truck parts but I wasn't aware of some tools he's using. I've read that if you dreamt of industrial vehicles it symbolize physical labor. It also connotes the amount of work you are doing or need to do on your current path. The dream could reflect our current daily activities and occupation. It could also symbolize other types of work on a mental/psychological nature.
Old 12-19-2017
Banned

The weirdest dream I have ever heard was going on a date with an ex and while eating dinner, my front teeth fell off.