This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2012

Blurb: Playing in the snow with the Yugioh gang <3

I have a Millennium Puzzle necklace; makes me feel like it's my own <3
Old 06-23-2012

I HAD ONE LAST NIGHT!!!! And it was strangely bizarre.

It was me and the gang (Yami, Tea, Tristan, and Joey) and we were walking in a forest, trying to find Yugi. Next thing we knew, it was sunset and we happened to find a house in the woods. There was a woman living inside the house and she invited us in. We asked her if she saw Yugi at all today, but she didn't see him. Then she explained to us that she did see something that looked like his description, but he wasn't human-like. Next, she explained about how people can become like that (idk any of the explanation but mostly he was a werewolf). In order for him to return back to normal, he has to swallow 2 aspirin or else by sunrise tomorrow he would stay the same forever. That night we went searching for him and found him eating a dead animal. He ran away from us, which then cause us to get split up. Then we found him chewing on the lady who helped us. He didn't kill her but was in the process and then he tried to attack us. We ran, trying to look for Joey, Tristan, and Tea. We found them but Yugi got to them too. Finally, Yugi caught up to us and we both attacked him at once, me holding him down and Yami forcing the aspirin down his throat. Next thing we know, it's sunrise and everyone is back to normal. Yugi appears from the tall grass with a sunflower stuck in his hair and half of his hair down, Yami's hair was all frizzy with twigs and leaves in it (he was also holding a baby, idk how that happened O-o), and I come up with a bunch of twigs and leaves in my hair as well. Then that's when I woke up.
Old 06-23-2012

Blurb: I'm Absolutely Flawless

I had a dream a few months ago that I still remember o.O

It was my birthday. I was hanging out with my friends at my cousin's house, but next thing I knew Yami Bakura was standing in the driveway. I was like, "OMG IT'S BAKURA!!!" Then he started singing some really corny song from the 70's that I couldn't recognize. Everyone was like, "Who's that?" And I was screaming my head off like nobody's business. I woke up uber-happy, then I realized it was only a dream o~o I was like '@ell that blows. But I saw Bakura sing for me XDDDDD'.
Old 06-24-2012

2 dreams this past night.

First one: I was walking around the mall in the city here and came upon one of the stores. It had TVs in the windows and it was showing a preview of the upcoming episode of Yugioh. The gang was heading up an embankment for some reason. Yugi and Yami had separate bodies. Yugi asks Yami of he's alright. Yami gives Yugi a hug and says, "Yes I am. Thank you," and they both head up the embankment arm in arm. Tea starts crying, Joey asks her what's wrong, and Tristan says that she probably doesn't want to see him go. Then the preview ended and I woke up.

Second one: Joey, Tristan, and Yugi were in my bedroom. I knock on the door and come in to see that they still aren't ready for the day. I ask them if they could get themsleves ready soon. Joey replies that they'll be fine. 10 or 15 minutes later, Yami comes in and sees them sleeping in the bed. He yells at them, saying "You better get yourselves together or else you'll be late. Don't you dare make yourselves late, especially my son." That was referring to Yugi, if you didn't know. Then they started to get there things together and that's when that dream ended.
Old 06-25-2012

Blurb: Don't hate lovers :)

My dreams tend to mix a whole lot of crap just to freak me out (honestly I think my head hates me) so here we go

Can't remember the exact details of the start but I know I'm Ryou because I'm wearing the M.Ring and I keep yelling at it and crying, I'm wearing the dommino high uniform but I think I'm at the arcade and people keep bumping into me but I keep telling myself not to get mad or Bakura might come out. Then I bump into Ichigo from Bleach (yep you read right) and I can't remember exactly what we say but I think it has something to do with Ichigo understanding me i.e. Ryou because he's got an evil spirit that takes over some times too a.k.a. Hichigo.
I remember I start crying again and suddenly out of no where Anzu shows up and hugs me (yeah really liked that part :D ) She keeps saying things like "It's okay" and "You're okay" in a really soft voice. Ichigo has dissapeared and Anzu's wearing Melvin's cape and Mariks purple belly top.Then thing get really freaky because sudenly it goes pitch black and theres this insane laughter every where, for some reason I know it's the Joker from Batman, then I woke up.

I have not watched batman in over two years, my brain likes to mess with me in the weirdest ways
Old 06-26-2012

And now, another one came up.

I was dueling against Kaiba while the others were watching me. I can't remember all the cards we both had on the field but I do remember him having a Blue Eyes on the field. Then I was able to summon 2 Blue Eyes and place a spell card on the field. (can't remember which) When Kaiba was going to make his next turn, there were storm clouds coming so we decided to call it a draw and duel another time. Then we both left.

A good normal one for me. :)
Old 06-29-2012

And now for another one; this happened a few nights ago.

I don't really remember much of what happened but I do remember this: Yugi, Yami, Dark Magician Girl, and I were all in chibi form. We were walking around Kaiba's mansion and wound up in the library, which we weren't supposed to be in. Actually, we weren't supposed to be in the mansion anyway. We were trying to look for something. Then, DMG looks up towards the ceiling and sees her card chained up. We ponder why that is and then I woke up, or I can't remember what happened after that.
Old 06-29-2012

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

Did you climb through the window and use his toilet?
Old 06-30-2012

No I didn't :/

ANOTHER ONE!!!!! But it just involves LK.

I went to this audition building and when I got there they asked to me to lines off of a script someone made for an upcoming video. As I was walking in the room, LK goes in the room with me and we both read the script together, though I didn't realize it at that time. We each used our own voices for different lines we were supposed to say for each character. I stopped in the middle though because I just discovered that it was LK who was saying the lines with me. He starts saying the lines in Yugi's and Yami's voice, and I'm trying to contain myself for screaming and having a fangirl moment. After we're done, I go up to him and ask him for an autograph. He gives me one, says "Nice work in there," and leaves. Then I woke up.
Old 06-30-2012

Lol Bloodlines reference FTW
Old 06-30-2012

Really??? Which one?
Old 06-30-2012

When I asked if you climbed in the window of Kaiba's mansion and used his toilet
Old 06-30-2012

OOOHHH yeah XD
Old 07-01-2012
Banned

Blurb: L did you know gods of death like apples

Wait a minute penguins can't fly PENGUINS CAN'T FLY
Old 07-01-2012

Blurb: Binky Boy

my dream last night was when I was dueling in Battle City and Marik saw me and kissed me on the lips
Old 07-02-2012

I had a dream last night where me, Seto, Mokuba and Anzu (Tea) had to do a project on the pros and cons of keeping a snake in the environment. Anzu and Mokuba did the cons and me and Seto did the pros. While we were looking for the pros I got stung by a bee and a bumble bee on one of my arms and it hurt like a mofo (When I woke up after the dream my arm was fine). Anyway, this snake lived underwater so me and Seto took a submarine to go see the snake. I was too scared to look at it so I had my eyes covered the whole time. Later, I noticed I started developing feelings for Seto and I tried to talk to Anzu about it until she told me she liked him too. Afterwards I was sad at home until Yami Yugi came to visit. The whole time I wanted to tell him "GTFO OF HERE I ONLY WANT SETO TO VISIT ME" after that I had another dream but it wasn't Yu-gi-oh! related.

Idk why I had this dream either since I was never really a Seto fangirl.
Old 07-02-2012

I want a thiefshipping dream ;___;
Old 07-02-2012

Had one last night

Bandit Keith was on the loose in DC; apparently he stole something very variable from the White House after he escaped from prison. Yugi and I were trying to catch him the whole time but he was always able to avoid us. He was hiding behind a bunch of trees in a field and found a REALLY old car. HE was able to hot-wire it and found someone sleeping in the back. He drives off into a neighborhood with cars like his. He hid the car behind an old building and was hiding with the other guy. He told the other guy to keep a watch for the cops, while he was resting. Then he falls asleep. Next, we were able to find and catch him as he wakes up. Yugi an I lead him into the cop car and he drives off. Then I woke up.

My first dream with Bandit Keith in it. :)
Old 07-03-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

I haven't had any YGO dreams in weeks; I think my last was of being in my school library with my mum and sister, and being thrilled upon finding a huge section devoted to Tendershipping yaoi.

There was also one that featured YGO characters not too long ago, but I dreamt that I was reading a Black Edition Death Note book, and all it turned out to be was a bizarre crossover of Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hetalia and Death Note. Yugi was the villain (?!), and Prussia was a genderbent ginger. Officially the weirdest dream I have ever had.
Old 07-04-2012

I live beside a shop. Last night I had a dream where Melvin was working in the shop and I was trying my best not to laugh because he was wearing the shop's shirt.
Old 07-04-2012

Cuz he probably would have killed you if you did :)
Old 07-10-2012

I just had one 3 nights ago

Mana, Mahad, Atem, and I were in a parking lot in the woods at night. Mahad was trying to freeze himself to death in a frig because he failed to protect Atem. Mana is crying and telling him that he did the best he could. Atem and I try to get him out of the frig but he won't budge. Finally Atem, Mana, and I finally get him out but his face started to freeze up, so Atem starts to get the ice off his face. I see my friends running up from the forest and we join them so we could cheer up Mahad. We ended up staying there til 2 in the morning and then decided to go home.
Old 07-13-2012

I had another one a few nights ago.

I was in a room with a bunch of people after we just saw a concert. (iI think it was One Direction.) One of the band members came, sat down with us, and started to talk with us. I didn't know it was him when I started to talk with him. He was saying how famous he was and I was asking him who are you talking about. He was getting upset with this so he said his name to me but I still didn't recognize it. So he started getting really mean to me and started talking about Yu-Gi-Oh and how crappy it was. Then he started singing this song called Secret Worlds ( I forget what it was about, but it sounded like it was from a musical.) Then during the song, he kept on invading into scenes of the show and kept on screwing things up for Yami. I was really hating him for this but I woke up not knowing what happened next time.

Last edited by Yamiluver01; 07-13-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-13-2012

Funny one I had earlier on when I took a nap (I had trouble fallen asleep last night) that I might make into a fanfic. It was one of those dreams where you're watching something but you're not actually in the dream
Basically it starts off with Yugi running through the streets of Dommino holding the puzzle and calling out for Yami. The streets are deserted except for Yugi and there's no sign of any life. Suddenly the sky starts turning dark and Melvin appears a few feet in front of Yugi holding a bloody Yami by his hair in one hand and the M.Rod in the other. Yugi screams out Yami's name but he doesn't respond while Melvin laughs evily. Yugi goes to punch him (thus proving this is a dream because he'd never do it in real life/canon) and Melvin tosses Yami at him. Yugi keeps screaming Yami's name, but he's clearly dead. Than Melvin says something, can't remember exactly what but it was something like 'you failed' can't remember what he said next but he definitely said 'Everyone of them is gone'
Then when Yugi looks down at Yami again he's gone and it's Tea lying dead in front of him. He keeps looking between the body and Melvin in confusion, each time the person in front of him changing when he looks back. I remember Joey, Kaiba, Thristan and maybe Duke but I'm pretty sure Ryou was there for a split second too. Then Melvin reached toward Yugi and...I woke up. I got cliffhangered by my own friging dream! It was pretty creepy though
Old 07-13-2012

WOW!!!! That's a really powerful dream. I couldn't imagine Yami being covered in blood; that would make me cry and I would want to do the same thing Yugi did, though I would have probably built up so much rage that I would kill him with my punches and not even realize it.
Old 07-13-2012

I still want a Thiefshipping dream

Maybe I should look at thiefshipping pictures and read LK's fanfics before I go to sleep :o
Old 07-13-2012

I don't know how I get my Yu-Gi-Oh dreams; maybe because I've been watching a lot of the subbed. Try watching some episodes before you go to bed.
Old 07-21-2012
Banned

Blurb: L did you know gods of death like apples

I had a dream where i was the tails doll...wait a minute
Old 07-21-2012

I had one a few nights ago.

I was friends with these people (who were disguised as the Navi from Avatar, but I didn't know it) and we were going to a rock concert. I met them up there at the building and they were with Yami and Bakura. The details are fuzzy after this, but I remember that they were atacking Dark Bakura for some reason and wanted to kill him, don't know why. I also remember seeing two of my friends on the stage, with Raj and Howard from Big Bang Theory. The place was huge so Yami and I tried to stay close to each other. Then I started singing the lyrics to "You Give Love a Bad Name" and then they started playing it. There was also a penguin in it but I forgot why. :/
Old 07-21-2012

Blurb: Who wants a hug?

Had a very strange one where I was raped by Kaiba...a very awkward and disturbing dream to say the least.

However, when I was like 13, I had one of just having sex with Marik