This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

I had one where Card games were played on motorcycles...
Jk, when I was 9 ish I had a dream that I was at the duel academy.
As a 9 year old I had a huge crush on Chazz from GX... So there was a lot of kissing.
Old 07-22-2012

Blurb: Who wants a hug?

I've never watched GX, 5Ds, Zexal.

Hardcore original series fan. lol
Old 07-23-2012

Blurb: Don't hate lovers :)

I had one last night, it was kind of like a continuation of my own fanfiction. Let's just say it involved Melvin, Ryou and Anzu. Last time I write before going to bed -__-U
Old 07-23-2012

Blurb: Playing in the snow with the Yugioh gang <3

I had one just the other day. It was short so, that's actually kinda good. I was dueling Yami with my own deck and duel disk. That was pretty much it. I didn't find out who won in the end, though. :(

Then I had one last night. It looked like the dock duel where Marik controlled Joey and dueled Yami, but it was between Yugi and Yami. Dark Magician was being controlled by Marik and was dueling Yami. Yami was about to win, when DM pulled Yugi out of nowhere, passed out, saying that if he attacks he'll kill Yugi. DM used his staff, apparently he had some kind of claw at the top of it, and picked up Yugi by the neck, choking him. Yami stopped and DM put Yugi down. Then, he wondered what he could do to save Yugi. Unfortunately, I woke up around then.
Old 07-25-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

I dreamt last night that I was discussing episode 56 of YGOTAS with my friend, but she kept being really critical of it and all I did was quote Noa. Then a stranger appeared, completely naked, and screamed in Yami's voice: "I summon an orgasm!". It was pretty disturbing, to be honest.
Old 07-25-2012

Blurb: Who wants a hug?

That sounds so hilarious!!!!
Old 07-25-2012

XD XD
Old 07-25-2012

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

Need. Thiefshipping. Dream.

Liek srsly
Old 07-27-2012

So I had a really interesting one last night.

Yami was having a duel with I think someone from Team Rocket. They were dueling in the sky over a large ocean and I was watching the duel from a platform rising out of the ocean. As usual, Yami was in a tight spot and didn't know what to do (thankfully he didn't mention anything about the heart of the cards.) Then he using a card that brings back his monsters from the graveyard and Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, and a bunch of others monsters come out onto his field and he uses them to attack the grunt all at once, winning the duel. a Duel Monsters counsel was there watching the whole thing happen and were very pleased that Yami won. In celebration, all the monsters started to dance and so did Yami and I, but out of nowhere a bunch of Team Rocket grunts appear with a whole bunch of Pidove and order them to use Gust to send us all off in different directions. Some monsters fell off the platform into the ocean and I tried to run to Yami so we wouldn't get separated. Unfortunately, I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. :/
Old 07-27-2012

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

B-but how can holograms be knocked into the ocean?
Old 07-27-2012

I had a thiefshipping dream! (sort of) 'was napping a few minutes ago and I had what I believe was a thief shipping dream

Okay so it started with Ryou and Yugi, dueling, with Yami and Bakura watching (I couldn't see them but Yugi, said they were) Then Yugi played a trap that suddenly changed the room into the shadow realm.Out of no where Marik burst into the room and grabbed Ryou's hand, pulling him out of the room. I ran after them, but lost sight of them in the darkness. I can't type what happens as I walk through the shadows cause a lot cf personal things came up but after a while I find Marik and Bakura again and let's just say they're doing stuff you can't put in Kid's shows ^^
Old 07-28-2012

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

I had a dream that I invaded a yugioh tournement aimed at kids while cosplaying Duke Devlin.
Old 08-14-2012

I had one the other night.

I was outside my old middle school as people in the Church there were coming out. I stood there watching everyone come out and one of the teachers walks up to me. She said that one of her students has a very rare disease, and he was going to die soon of it. But he wanted to make those last days fun so they were going to spend the day having a party in her room and I was invited to go, since I'm great with kids. I told her I would go but I had to make a call first. I called Yami, he answered, and I told him that I would be late for our date and explained to him why. He told me it was alright, he wouldn't mind waiting and he said spend time with him. He told me "I love you", I said "I love you too", and I hung up. I walked into the building with her and went up to the classroom. There was music playing and the kids were playing games. I went in and saw him playing with something on a table. I played with him that day, until the party was over. Before I left, I gave him a high-five and headed outside. When I got out I see Yami there waiting for me. I ask him why he came here and he said I waited here for you so we could go together. I was about to embrace him when I woke up. D:< I WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?
Old 08-15-2012

Blurb: Atem will be missed D:

I had a dream I stole yugis puzzle and atem popped out and killed me :P
Old 08-15-2012

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

I had one which was kinda funny xD For some reason yugi, joey, tristan and tea were all trapped in a cave with bakura and kaiba and maybe a few others I don't know lol. Kaiba was being kaibaish and calling bakura and whoever he was with a bunch of weirdos and looking for mokuba, yugi was trying to sneak past cause he was really scared of something and then it turns out bakura wasn't bakura but joey in disguise o.o Kaiba gets mad at the wall and kicks it giving everyone a way out and joey, tristan, tea and yugi all leave and start running from the cave. Joey turns back into joey with no explanation and bakura is no longer in the cave but sitting outside. Joey says something along the lines of 'Run! Before he gets confidence!' o.o (It all sounded like a really really bad dub lol) And so everyone was trying to get as far away as the could from bakura before he got his confidence lol o.o Then yugi said I think 'but he's still our friend we have to help him somehow' or something like that and they all ran over this weird hill thing while bakura was slowly standing up. Then he did he started running after them terminator style (he now had confidence!) and it turns out he was after yugi's body cause atem wasn't there so that meant bakura could take control of it or something lol. Joey and tristan were fighting him with swords (lol) and held him off long enough for atem to be back again :D Then yugi said I have to tell you guys something but I don't know what it was cause I woke up....Lol that was long....CONFIDENCE! xD
Old 08-16-2012

I had a strange one last night

Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Tea, and I were on a boat and got stuck on a deserted island. We tried to find food but found an old abandoned mansion there. There was nothing inside but we kept on hearing strange noises. I forget what happened after that, but it was strange.
Old 08-17-2012

I played shadow. game with Yami. . . and won. it was hide and seek ,he didn't 'find me by the end of the dream so i'm taking it as a win
Old 08-17-2012

I dreamt last night that Duke was working with Tom Daley (The Olympic diver) to break into my house and kill me. Duke was throwing stones at my bedroom window but Seto was on my side and threw trading cards at Tom Daley to make him bleed to death.
Old 08-17-2012

Blurb: My friends are mah power.
Send a message via AIM to Anixe

More Abridged-related, I had a dream where LittleKuriboh voiced me in one of his videos.

But in a Yu-Gi-Oh! theme, I sometimes have dreams where I'm summoning monsters and stuff with the cards.
Old 08-19-2012

I had one last night. The thing is..I can barely remember all that happened. I just remember this little snip bit: At the end of whatever happened, Joey gave something to me and "Chasing the Sun" by The Wanted starting playing. I woke up with the song playing in my head and me humming it as I went to get ready.
Old 08-19-2012

Blurb: ERMEHGEHRD, TERM HIRDERSTERN.

I had one where the YuGiOh cast and a bunch of my real life friends were part of the Buffyverse, in which I became a Slayer in a Hellmouth in Maine instead of Buffy in Sunnydale. Rishid was my Watcher, Mariku was the equivalent of Spike, only instead of being super-duper bad evil, he was insane and under the control of Malik, who was his reincarnation. I ended up with the equivalent of Angel, who would be a real life guy I know, and Mariku and Rishid ended up getting together. Other things also happened- Ryou was my replacement Watcher after Rishid went rogue, Anzu was a slayer activated when I lost my slaying powers, but she got taken over by a demon and killed, Bakura takes over Ryou's body to fulfill a prophecy and finds out too late that he is fighting on the side of good, but stays because it benefits him. It was actually pretty awesome, but I don't know how I survived considering one of the first things I said when I met my Watcher was 'I refuse to decide what creatures live and die!' But I guess I killed things when other people were in danger of dying, so XD
Old 08-21-2012

So I had a pretty interesting one last night. It was kinda cool, and there was hints of shippings in it.

So I was watching a show about these creatures from another planet, and the planet was mostly covered in water. There were a few spots of dry land and buildings were around, but most buildings were floating on the water. Cool thing was, I was in the show, so I was watching myself be in this show, but my "outside" self didn't know it and neither did my "inside" self. (Outside= me watching, Inside= me in the show) In this episode/day, there was a huge swimming race happening on the planet. All the best swimmers were called to participate, but I was able to get in on special orders. I was with the Yugioh gang and we were on this planet undercover because we heard that the ruler of this planet was turning travelers into squid creatures. Yami was able to get me in the race without any trouble. Yugi wanted to help me get ready so Yami let him, telling him to be careful and watch yourself down there, aibou. (You can probably tell now what shipping is blending into this dream) The competitors prepared for the race and everyone was led out to the pool. Each of the competitors was assigned a number and they had to swim to where their number was placed on the other side. The gang was cheering for me in the crowd, while Yugi was with me down near the pool, helping me get psyched up. We heard the cue to start and we dove in. I saw my number (I was #9) but for some reason I swam in the opposite direction. I almost hit into other swimmers but I was able to doge around them. I got back on course and made it, but I didn't win. Yugi ran over to me to ask me what happened, then the ruler came out and told everyone that we were spies invading their planet. I don't know how he found out (maybe when I went in the wrong direction). So everyone started running after us. My "outside" self saw Yami stand up, along with the others and scream, "NO AIBOU!!!!" They followed us down, as they were being chased by the crowd, and met up with Starfire (the alien girl from Teen Titans). So apparently in this dream, each of us had our own HP/strength/whatever you want to call it, and when we used our powers/muscle strength to defend/fight, it would drain our HP. If you lost all your HP then you die. Yami and Starfire were using up a lot of their HP to fight off the crowd. Meanwhile, Yugi and I were also using up a lot of our HP to fight off the ruler and his guards. They had rocket launchers with them, and if you were to get hit by one you would be turned into a squid. Yugi almost got hit by one, and the blast sent him flying to the wall. He didn't have much HP left so I tried pick him up and run, but he got up himself, saying he'll use up all his strength if he has to, to help us. Meanwhile, Yami, Starfire, and the others were waiting for us in a protective bubble Starfire was creating. Her HP was slowly dying, and Yami's was almost done. We caught up with them in time to get into the bubble before Starfire used up her HP. Yami was relived to see Yugi alive, and he picked him up, holding him in his arms, saying (in Japanese) "I'm so glad your safe, aibou. I didn't want you to die. Your safe here with me. My aibou," and he put Yugi onto his back, carrying him. My "outside" self was loving this part so I went back over that scene several times, then finally let it continue. After he put Yugi on his back, a rocket came from out of nowhere and was about to hit Yugi. "Outside" me paused it for some reason, and fast forward to other parts in the episode. One part I saw was Yami turned into a squid and giving a wink. And that's the end.
Old 08-24-2012

I dreamt last night that Mokuba wanted to get revenge on the world for being kidnapped so many times, so he was helping Dolores Umbridge (from Harry Potter) kidnap and torture loads of kids in golf carts, before Joey appeared and told me that if I remembered any of what had happened in the dream when I woke up, I would die.

Needless to say, I didn't die from remembering it, although I was pretty scared when I woke up.
Old 08-25-2012

ANOTHER ONE!!!

So in this one, I was hugging Kaiba and I would not let go of him. He tried to pull me off of him but it didn't work so he went about with what he was doing. We ran into Yugi and Yami, and he was asking them something, all while I was still clinging to him. After some time, Yami noticed this and was getting jealous that I was hugging Kaiba like this. So, he decided to cling onto Kaiba and he got even more pissed off. While he was trying to get both of us off, something was happening in the distance. Yugi told Kaiba and Yami about this, so Yami let go and activated his Duel Disk, as did Kaiba. He told me that if you're going to keep doing this then don't cling to his side. So I let go of him for a few seconds and he tried to take off, but I got in front of him and started hugging him from the front. He looked like he was going to give up for now and let me cling on to his front side, so he covered me up with his coat as he ran off to catch up with Yugi and Yami.

This dream was probably brought about because I watched this before I went to bed last night. http://youtu.be/t6IWgF1UtfU
Old 08-28-2012

Guess what.....ANOTHER ONE!! This is with Seto again. (Man why am I having areas with Kaiba, they should be with Yami XD)

So in this dream, Kaiba was teaching me how to drive. Then at one point, Yami was in the back of the car watching me. That's pretty much it.
Old 08-29-2012

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

I had a weird one with joey tristan and tea running away from melvin lol. They tried hiding in the ocean o.O
Old 08-29-2012

I had one last night.

I was reading manga and it was the duel with Yugi and Yami at the end, but it was different. Yami had the 3 god cards on the field and Yugi was going to use a trap card on Slifer. Yami said to him, "Remember traps don't work on him," and SLifer roared. I think they were trying to release the gods from the cards because they had to go back to the afterlife and they were manipulating Yami in their card forms. (After this part, it transitioned into real life.) In the end, Yugi defeated Yami and the gods were released from the cards, but one of them (I think it was Obelisk) wasn't turned back to normal. Yami didn't know why, but Yugi pointed out that it's not its actual form. I can't remember the name of the real form but the first word was "Butterfly" and it did change into some sort of butterfly fairy. As she was about to go to the afterlife she said to Yugi that he is the nicest guy in the entire world, then she disappeared. Yugi started blushing and Yami was back to his usual self, which Yugi was really happy about, and they started dancing around each other. THEN, (I thought this was the cool part) both of them started laughing, and Yami had this HUGE happy grin on his face. (Which you don't see very often because it looks like he's mad all the time.) It looked like the Celtic Guardian was just about to jump between them when I wake up to my alarm going off. AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HE WOULD HAVE DONE!!!
Old 08-29-2012

I had a dream once where I was a part of the group and we had to rescue Yami. Apparently he was kidnapped by Dartz (bad guy from the DOOM season). The only detail of it I can remember is that we were all standing on a cliff. We were yelling at him to let Yami go. I don't remember if we were successful or not...
Old 08-29-2012

GIVE HIM BACK DARTZ!!!!!
Old 08-30-2012

I just like to pretend we were able to rescue him and save the day =) Other than that dream I really don't know of any others. Usually I dream about zombie apocalypses