This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2009

Default Why did they think they would make Hinata fans angry? (SPOILERS!!)

If you stay up to date with the series she is still alive so why did they think having her say something about living a full life would anger her fans?

I was expecting something like "OH LAWDY LAWD LAWD HINATA SO FAT IT
S UNCANNY!!!!!!" or some other joke about her being fat (She isn't btw that's what you call "normal")

Of course being a Hinata fan myself I might have been a little ticked if she actually died but since if it's between Pain dying and Hinata dying then obviously one of them has to go if I have to choose and it definitely isn't Pain.

But the episode was good and funny I stopped watching the Naruto abridged series when it stopped making me laugh and just made me groan at the jokes so this was pretty good.
Old 04-17-2009

Send a message via AIM to medianoche

I think the joke about her having a full life in which to express her affection was more making fun of the fact that no matter how many times she TRIES to express her affection, all she does is end up pushing her fingers together and stuttering.
Old 05-26-2009

Hinata needs to make her Move!
Old 12-29-2009
Banned

Blurb: BefeAmems
Send a message via ICQ to BefeAmems
Default Why did they think they would make Hinata fans angry SPOILERS

im sorry i still think they have to take the exam, otherwise why would people keep coming to take the exam each year when all they have to do is complete more missions and then they bypass it altogether.
Old 01-03-2010

Hinata makes her move, 5 seconds before [ Pein force crushes her and pretends (for some reason) to impale her at which Naruto freaks out. Last we saw of her was her standing in the crowd of villagers praising Naruto ].

Then Sai (the guy with no emotion apparently) tells Sakura straight out Naruto loves Sakura, which has a unexpected effect, in that it convinces Sakura [ that she must kill Sasuke so Naruto won't keep his promise to her! So she fake confesses her love which Naruto sees through and ends up freaking out, Sakura gets mad, Sai tries to explain to Naruto that she does love him, but she really confessed to distract him from the fact she will kill Sasuke. ]

Kakashi straight up says "Sakura is so screwed" and Naruto has a nervous breakdown. lolz. Now it's all about Sasuke again, I mean really, Naruto has only had ONE decent 1 on 6 fight in the entire series, everything else is Sasuke.
Old 10-02-2010

who doesn't love the quiet sexy girl in the back of the ninja academy...
Old 10-03-2010

Blurb: See you in your dreams!

I need to smoke