This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2009

Default Should do something different next time.

I mean, the last two April Fool's jokes have both been "oh, I'm not doing the super-popular web thing I normally do anymore, now I'm doing this lame thing that's sort of similar." Maybe do something original.
Old 02-08-2010

i agree
Old 02-08-2010
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee

Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013

I was pretty amazed that people fell for it last year.

I agree that he should do something different, but maybe we old farts can get a kick out of the newbies who fall for this stuff?
Old 02-09-2010
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSallyBakura View Post
I was pretty amazed that people fell for it last year.

I agree that he should do something different, but maybe we old farts can get a kick out of the newbies who fall for this stuff?
While it's fun for the first couple of people who fall for it, I much prefer cutting out the middle man and simply kicking the newbies :V

Nah, I kid the newbies...

It gets annoying after a while, when every non-regular starts making threads like "LITLEKREEBOOH NOT GON' DUN MAKE NO YOOGIOHTASS NO MOAR BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Old 02-09-2010

lol during the 2008 April Fool's Day joke, someone made a suuuuuuuper personal thread about how the series affected his whole life and... pretty much that if the series never existed, then he would have killed himself... or something like that.

I'm not saying that you can't be deeply affected by a series of Internet videos (as silly as that sounds), but... there's only so much that you should post on the Internet.
Old 02-09-2010

Blurb: My sexual preference is often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSallyBakura View Post
lol during the 2008 April Fool's Day joke, someone made a suuuuuuuper personal thread about how the series affected his whole life and... pretty much that if the series never existed, then he would have killed himself... or something like that.
I could understand how reading a book, or even listening to a song, could potentially change someone's life significantly.

I just can't fathom how an anime parody could have the same effect.

In conclusion, we probably would have been better off if so-and-so killed himself. Or herself.
Old 02-10-2010

Eh, sometimes laughter really is the very best medicine.