This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Site Help and Suggestions > Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2011
Banned

Default Can't edit my profile?

I know, you're not supposed to post about this here. I did send a staffer a PM, and I got a new PM, but I can't read it. I can't see a title or who sent it. The little box you can click to delete/mark it is there, as is the unread icon, but I can't access the message itself. I even tried downloading it, but it just look me to a wierd error page, so I message the staffer and told them I'd make a post about it. Please don't lock this thread.
Old 04-17-2011
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee

Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013

This is the kind of thing where you CAN make new threads, if you're having PM problems, that is.

I've contacted the admin so hopefully he can fix things. Unfortunately I am powerless in this area. x-x
Old 04-17-2011
Banned

I miss my cute avatar.;-;

I've been a member for a long time, but I left due to a certain member who is thankfully gone now. I decided to log in and discovered I couldn't edit a thing. Even though I lost a lot of my posts since the forum was changed, I still have over 15.D :
Old 04-17-2011
The worst kind of worst kind

Marshmallow

There aren't any restrictions on your account that would prevent you from doing this
Old 04-17-2011
Banned

Now I can edit my profile. Did someone do something?O_o But the PM problem still persists. I even tried a different browser, so I don't think it's a problem with my internet...
Old 04-19-2011
Banned

Anyone?
Old 04-19-2011

If you still can't PM, see if you can get a hold of Face personally. The rest of the staff are powerless. Sorry.

Have you tried opening received PMs recently?
Old 04-20-2011
Banned

Now the PM you sent me has vanished entirely.;-; Can you send me another? And who is Face?
Old 04-20-2011

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

Face is the overgod of all Angarak the forums, without whom we would be swamped with forum problems. Also, he's the awesome fella who does the crazy stuff, such s the above panda.
Old 04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiChan View Post
Now the PM you sent me has vanished entirely.;-; Can you send me another? And who is Face?
The guy above you who said that there's nothing wrong with your profile.

He is the most active administrator on the forum right now. He is here everyday. If you go to the Forum Leaders link you will find his contact information, or you can send him a Visitor Message.
Old 04-20-2011
Banned

I've been to his profile, but it seems the only way to contact him is by private message, but I can't even access my messages, so that would seem kind of pointless. Didn't you say you already PMed him, or were you referring to someone else? And he already knows about this, doesn't he? He came to this topic AFTER I posted about the problem...

Did you try sending me another message, since the other one you sent has vanished?
Old 04-20-2011

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

Weird, you should be able to visitor message him.

This might be a stupid question, since Face would have already picked up on it if this was the problem and he said everything looked fine, but did you tell the site your date of birth under your User CP -> Edit your details? I seem to recall sometime after the changeover that you needed it in there because of some weirdo American law, but you might wanna confirm with Sally/Face first if you're particularly averse to doing that, since it's just a guess based on a partially remembered event.
Old 04-20-2011
Banned

Already entered. I even checked my PM settings, but no problems there. Can someone try PMing me?
Old 04-21-2011
Banned

I was able to see a message just now, but I still can't figure out why I couldn't see MSB's...