This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News

Old 06-24-2010
Administrator

Default Anime-Expo and Otakon Appearances

Hey folks, your erstwhile comedy spoof creator dude LittleKuriboh here.

You may have noticed I've been appearing sporadically at conventions recently. "That's all well and good!" I hear you say, "But when will you be appearing at two of the biggest cons in the west, Anime Expo and Otakon?"

Really specific questions you've got there. But hey, I have an answer. Next month! Myself and Kroze, along with a bunch of other YGOTAS folks, are going to be attending Expo and Otakon this July. We'll be in the dealer's room for the most part, though apparently I am also taking part in some sort of improv group thing at Anime Expo. Not sure of the details yet.

Hope to see you guys there! And if you're coming to San Diego Comic-Con, I might catch you around the convention center!
Old 06-24-2010

Blurb: "Fred the Deacon is watching every unholy move you make."

YES.
I have been waiting for this!
Please say you'll be there on Saturday (Day 3- I think).

Last edited by Chiru; 06-24-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-24-2010

Send a message via MSN to beccafey

Nice. Finally some good news today.
Old 07-27-2010

Any chance of seeing you at Anime Boston next year? ^_^
Old 07-28-2010

Blurb: ICQ - feel free to add me :)
Send a message via ICQ to wernerrotz

Maybe fans in germany will get the chance to meet LK in Germany.
Approriate Conventions for that would be The Japanese Day in Düsseldorf for example xD
Too bad I cannot travel to both conventions -.- But maybe there´s a tiny little chance that you would come to Germany and say ´´Guten Tagßß ;)

greetings wernerrotz