This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011

Default OFF TOPIC- Making an abridged series

Hey guys I wanted to create an abridged series. I've seen Naruto The Abridged Series by MasakoX and Vegeta, and LittleKuriboh's Yugioh Abridge loved both of them. I was thinking about making a Naruto Abridged. I got a microphone, im working on the script, got the right programs like Audacity and Sony Vegas

ALL I NEED IS
VOICE ACTORS

if they're people out their who would love to join please send me an email requesting who you want to voice act and if you don't mind you could give me Ideas for the script.Also send me a mp3 format of you voice acting for the character you desire to voice for

techno.tronics@hotmail.com
Old 08-22-2011
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee

Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013

Sorry dude, no advertising for an abridged series.

This is a rule in the off-topic subforum because I thought that it was only necessary for it to be in there... guess I was wrong. :P

Also know, that if you have to put OFF TOPIC in the title, it probably isn't allowed anywhere except Off Topic. And if it's not allowed in Off Topic, then it's not allowed anywhere, lol.

Locked.
Closed Thread