This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Site Help and Suggestions > Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2011

Default Quicktime error?

When ever I try to load the episodes list for YGOTAS, and only the complete episodes list, I get a quick time error, saying I need addons or something to view the page, and when I click through that, it leads me to a page with literally 15-20 addons to download, do I have to dl all of these?
Old 08-10-2011
TOOMAH

Blurb: Every Villain Is Lemons

Yeah, I had it yesterday. Weird...
Old 08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKaworu View Post
Yeah, I had it yesterday. Weird...
did it fix by itself? because I have it pretty much every day and it never works.

edit: attached a file for what it says.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quicktime-error.jpg (137.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by xbon; 08-11-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-14-2011

Can anyone help? I really wanna watch it from the beginning without changing the pgXX url at the end every time,
Old 09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbon View Post
did it fix by itself? because I have it pretty much every day and it never works.

edit: attached a file for what it says.
I downloaded everything on the page it refers me to, and I still get the error, Why can't I watch the episodes from the beginning, or the episode list itself? It's the only pages that don't work for me, and doesn't work on any browser. I have the latest version of quicktime. Music videos and naruto the abridged series pages work fine.
Old 09-05-2011

Blurb: don't pee on me and tell me it's raining

You just need to update/install the Quicktime application for your OS/Web Browser.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ (I'm on 7 when I pulled it up so not sure if it will come up with that or whatever OS you're on). If it doesn't come up with the correct OS for you just do the following:

Go to google.com
Type in quicktime download
It should be the first link from Apple (apple.com)
You might need to either close out of Internet Explorer and or reboot for it to work.
Also you might need to clear your cache.
Old 09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystra View Post
You just need to update/install the Quicktime application for your OS/Web Browser.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ (I'm on 7 when I pulled it up so not sure if it will come up with that or whatever OS you're on). If it doesn't come up with the correct OS for you just do the following:

Go to google.com
Type in quicktime download
It should be the first link from Apple (apple.com)
You might need to either close out of Internet Explorer and or reboot for it to work.
Also you might need to clear your cache.
I've had the quicktime plugin, which is why I'm concerned with why this wont work.
Old 09-10-2011

Blurb: don't pee on me and tell me it's raining

uninstall quicktime then reinstall. either that or try a different browser. i can tell you it's more than likely not the videos since you're the only one running into the issue.
Old 09-15-2011
General Staff

Blurb: YGOTAS Merch, Site, Twebook and facitter, and TFS Site Stuff

Very weird. When that usually happens it means you don't have flash player... because the blip player looks for flash plugin, if it doesn't find it, it can automatically pull up a different program like quicktime. But you DO have flash... super weird. i mean, the site works on my PHONE fine. I can honestly can just suggest trying a new browser, update all your software, clear out your cache and cookies, reset your preferences, and cross your fingers.
Old 03-11-2012

I apologize for bringing it up again, but I was wondering if anybody who had this problem found a solution. Other than all the steps already mentioned (reinstalling, add-ons, clearing the cache, prefs, etc.).
Old 11-02-2012

this same thing kept happening to me with internet explorer but as soon as i opened it on google chrome it worked...