This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News

Old 09-12-2013
Administrator

Default Icebound - Kickstarter Help!

Hey guys, LittleKuriboh again.

Just got back from Alcon in Leicester, UK and I'm sitting at my PC working on a spoilery video project. Don't wanna tell you what it is just yet.

In the meantime, here's something you guys can help me with. I've been cast in a projected called Icebound: A Visual Novel in which I play the lead character, this alchemist fellow called Dougal. It's a fun visual treat with minigames and dialogue options along the way.

Problem is it hasn't quite reached its Kickstarter goal yet. So if you guys can spare anything, the creators would appreciate any amount you can give being donated right here - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...a-visual-novel

We only have another nine days left on the fundraiser, so if you're able, please help us out! I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again guys!
Old 09-12-2013

we are maybe 50 users here and you need 4000$ more. that makes 80$ for everyone, I can't give you that much, but I can give you 15$

Edit:
urm, am I just stupid or do I need an Amazon account to help you?
okay, I followed the instructions, now I am asked which kind of credit card I use.
sorry, but when I can't do it with PayPal, I can't send you anything.

Last edited by Kronus; 09-12-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
we are maybe 50 users here and you need 4000$ more. that makes 80$ for everyone, I can't give you that much, but I can give you 15$

Edit:
urm, am I just stupid or do I need an Amazon account to help you?
okay, I followed the instructions, now I am asked which kind of credit card I use.
sorry, but when I can't do it with PayPal, I can't send you anything.
Thanks for your interest! Hopefully we can find more backers through other sources.

We do take Paypal donations but it won't increase the Kickstarter total, unfortunately. You can email iceboundvn@gmail.com if you still want to get one of the rewards. There are other crowdfunding sites that use Paypal but we went with Kickstarter due to the higher visibility.
Old 09-14-2013

how can I donate using PayPal?
Old 09-14-2013

For how much entertainment you've provided over the years $15 isn't a big deal. Besides, this actually looks like a cool game. Totally something I'd play. Your employers need to do a better job of marketing though. I'd have never heard of this without seeing the news post on the your site.
Old 09-15-2013

I just donated 50$. Good luck, guys!
Old 09-15-2013

how can I donate without an Amazon account?
Old 10-05-2013

Location: In Texas, playing card games on motorcycles with yugi and the gang
Blurb: There's only one way to solve this problem: a card game

Um, where will the game be available to buy because i told my friend about it and she wants to try it out, but i don't know where it will be available?