This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2014

Location: Surrounded by Daleks, the TARDIS nowhere in sight. Help!
Blurb: If anyone's stealing the Pharaoh's leather pants, it's me!
Default I need help

Guys, I have a problem. Okay, one of my best internet friends, DJ, well I saw him posting on Facebook and dA, this one simple line, "I wanna die". I don't know what's going on because he hasn't spoken to me in awhile. I dunno what to do. I don't live in the same city as him, so I don't know what's going on. I'm scared and I'm afraid he's really gonna kill himself. I don't wanna go through this again. Two of my best friends committed suicide in my freshman year, so I'm scared of this happening again. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2014

Never mind. It turns out he got hacked. -_- This is the second time this happened.
Old 03-31-2014

sad to hear that. hacking is worse enough, but what kind of poor lowlife would find that kind of "joke" funny?" -.-
Old 03-31-2014

I know right? Last time DJ got hacked, the hacker posted that he was gay, and apparently sent mean troll messages to his other friends (and ignored me).
Old 04-01-2014

awful horrible people there are in this world. I pity them. poor creatures that need to do that stuff in order to feel good. they really need friends.
Old 04-02-2014

I'm sorry you had to go through that, YamiYugiFangirl. Even if it did turn out to be a hack, it evoked a deep reaction.

If you ever do have a friend who you think may be suicidal, it is okay to ask them directly "Are you thinking about killing yourself?" It is a myth that this encourages suicidal thoughts, instead it opens dialogue. If the individual has a plan, is it in the future? If it is in the now, encourage them to put away anything they could use to hurt themselves, to speak with someone about it even if it isn't you.

Most of all, if this is someone close to you try to get them to promise they won't do anything *tonight*.

*Hugs*