This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Naruto - The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show

Old 01-07-2011

Blurb: I was never here.
Send a message via Yahoo to KawaiKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairSecuritySchool View Post
You might be a Narutard if you act like Jiraiya
no, you might be my next door neighbor if you act like Jiraya.
Old 01-17-2011

Blurb: "Subete ga Barian sekai no tame ni"

Sebastian in Kuroshitsuji runs like a ninja, jumps on trees like a ninja and throw knives like a ninja. He must be a ninja. You might be a Narutard if you agree.
Old 01-17-2011

Blurb: I was never here.
Send a message via Yahoo to KawaiKitty

you might be a narutard if you only ship sasu/naru pairings. or worse. itachi/sasu. -shudders- incest...
Old 02-12-2011

You might be a Narutard if you actually made your former anti-Naruto friend a Narutard.
Old 02-22-2011

Blurb: Friends are like flowers... they're beautiful and they never leave you lonely...
Post Yep

You might be a Narutard if you make lame video-game references when you STAB YOUR F***ING HAND!!
Old 02-23-2011

Default You may

You may be a Narutard if you actually practice hand signs constantly cause your a Weeabo that loves the show *my nephew does this exactly and hes 17 constantly buying imported japanese drinks and food and such.*

as well you may Be very Narutarded if at the age of 15 when you get pissy and start attacking your uncle you put you fist to his chest and just push then say why isn't it working? *yes this actually did happen it may very well be the only time in history when a 15 year old boy got his ass turned over and spanked by a 26 year old that didn't have to do with a rape van*
Old 02-27-2011

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

You might be a Narutard if

1. You have Naurto's sleeping cap (and you've worn it in public at least once)
2. You have Deidara and Itachi's akatsuki rings (and you've worn them in public at least once)
3. You have a plushie of Deidara, Itachi, and Sasuke

Guilty of all three
Old 03-17-2011

You might be a Narutard if you go to a ninja convention, and can actually find people. (*Psst* They are also Narutards.)
Old 03-19-2011

You might be a Narutard if you think Raphel has the necklace of first hokage.
Old 03-19-2011

Blurb: Trying very hard not to be a Theifshipper.

You might be a Narutard if you believe that wearing bright orange and screaming at the top of your lungs during sneak attacks is the best form of stealth.
Old 03-24-2011

If you go around showing all your friends every useless fricking Naruto hand sign you memorized, you might be a Narutard.

If you watch a halfway decent anime, or even a really good anime, and say it sucks, you're almost positively a Narutard.
Old 05-05-2011

You might be a Naruto The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show-tard if you now ship David Bowie/Meowth.

...Yeah.
Old 05-06-2011

You might be a Narutard if you see ninjas everywhere. Even places where shouldn't be ninjas.
Old 05-06-2011

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiKitty View Post
you might be a narutard if you only ship sasu/naru pairings. or worse. itachi/sasu. -shudders- incest...
Actually, if you obsessively ship period, there is a very good chance that you are a narutard.

If you practice summoning frogs all of which you name bunta, you are probably a narutard (however if you name a small furry mammal boota and train it to seek out cleavage, you are to be commended and a parade will be thrown in your honor).

If you think wearing a wooden mask and a hooded cloak makes you hard to identify... You're probably right, but you still might be a narutard.

If you look at a big f'ing sword and think "Yeah, this is what every ninja needs", you are absolutely a narutard.

If you draw seals to help you fight your enemies, you are a narutard who's about to get his ass kicked. Please send me a video.

If you think that eating fatty foods fuels your ninjutsu, you are a fatty fatty pig faced ugly as hell narutard. Don't like it? Come catch me. I'll give you a 5 second head start before I start running.

If you are double jointed and hot, please call (555)-555-5555. If also try to pull out your own bones to use as swords, don't bother because you are a narutard.

If you try to walk on water by focusing all of your energy in your feet, you are a drowning narutard. If you try to run up a tree in a similar manner, you are a narutard with a concussion. In either case, send me a video.

If you are the same from earlier narutard and you had a heart attack while trying to catch me, you are a the narutard who inspires everyone's fat jokes.

If you see a giant shuriken and think "This is awesome!!!" then you are a stupid narutard indeed. If you think "Dammit, I'm going to have to buy this, aren't I..." then you are married to your stupid narutard and I feel very sorry for you.

If you are an assassin in an MMORPG and you make your clothes orange, you might be a narutard. If also you call out all of your attacks in the game, this is probably just a mechanic of the game and nothing to be alarmed about. If you do it in reality while you play the game, then you are a narutard and must never go out in public.

If you are constantly spewing stuff about Naruto, Naruto the abridged series, or Naruto: The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show, then you are a dangerous narutard who must be shot on sight. Good bye.
Old 05-21-2011

You might be a narutard if you are emotionless and call people names that are insulting, such as dickless and ugly

amidoinitrite?
Old 07-28-2011

Blurb: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

If you believe ten-tailed beasts are real, then you are definitely a Narutard. :/
Old 07-28-2011

You might be a Narutard if you start call Bakura a ninja puff.
Old 08-08-2011

Blurb: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

You might be a Narutard if you want to be the Hokage when you grow up. :/
Old 08-10-2011
TOOMAH

Blurb: Every Villain Is Lemons

If you think ninja's love the color orange, you might be a narutard!
Old 10-16-2011

You might be a narutard if you believe it!
Old 10-16-2011

You might be a narutard if you couldn't of done it with out the rower!
Old 10-16-2011
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

If you think a woman is a watermelon, You might be a narutard
Old 02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRocks View Post
You might be a Narutard if you like Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series
Nope...That would entail being able to watch Naruto unabriged. ::puffs cigarette:: Well shit, all you have to do to get lable a Narutard is to put up a piece of fanart on DA that gets more views & comments than a hater's non-Naruto fanart.
Old 08-28-2012

Blurb: " Love may be beautiful... Blah, blah, blah, I'm Fabulous."

You might be a narutard if you believe in the Rower.
Old 12-31-2013

Blurb: I'm crazy and I know it I freak out!

Ari: you might be a narutard if: you get pissed when a grown man who plays with doll gets his ass kicked by his grandma and a pink haired girl, wish you had mouths on your hands so when you say talk to the hand bitch you can still out your tongue, or random wish you could carry around a three-bladed scythe.

Dee: or if your convinced your the real one tails
Anna: or wish for blue sushi (FISHY KISAME)
Tobias: or you wish you could strangle Sasuke to death
Ikota: or IF YOU HAVE PLUSHIES OF ALL THE AKATSUKI PLUS ONE OF GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2014

Blurb: Blue Peeps Whitey Dragon Master

You might be a narutard if you ever tried focusing your chakra so you would be able to walk on water!
Old 03-31-2014

you might be a narutard if you want a job that you can't even spell.

(ms try to revive this thread)
Old 04-09-2014

You might be a narutard, if you use "Dattebayo" every now and then during social interactions.
Old 08-05-2014
Destroyer of TV Tropes, Liberator of the Masses

Blurb: Hop into Gamertoads over on youtube
Hitsugaya

You might be a Narutard when you spend five days reading all 678 chapter of the manga (at the time) and then 2 1/2 months later begin watching/rewatching the anime.

And also start outlining a super complex but also ridiculous fanfiction.

and watch LK's fandub spoof thing and intend to watch Naruto abridged afterward.
Old 11-13-2014

You might be a narutard if your brothers love makes you not want to kill everybody
Also you might be an emo

Last edited by StarDragonJP; 11-19-2014 at 11:54 AM.