This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion

Old 05-26-2021

Default So, what happened to yugiohabridged.com?

So, I am curious, but whatever happened to the site and chat after I left? (My nick was Kageyoi and sometimes Rosa at the time.) I can't remember the exact year I stopped coming to #YGOTAS or #RP but I think it might have been in either 2014 or 2015. But sometime after the pandemic hit, I began reminiscing about coming back after I started rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh! the abridged series (I'm now on United Sucks) in a state of nostalgia, however when I clicked on the book mark, the site was just... gone, and I have no idea what had happened while I was away. I kinda wish I had stayed, despite all the stupid things I've done in my youth (I still make stupid mistakes, but they seem tame in comparison to when I was a kid at least...). Sometimes I wonder if I had stayed, or if I had accepted friend requests from the other users I met at the time, if I would have felt at least less lonely than I am today.
Old 05-27-2021

You didn't miss much after 2015-2017ish; the only thing of note that happened was the domain name change.
Old 05-27-2021
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

You could probably read all the posts you missed in about an hour.
Old 01-09-2022
Lemon Stealing Whore

Well-Drawn Evangelion Yaoi Posted: 4,413
Fucks Given: -1

You know that episode of Futurama where Fry spills beer on the Fox network panel while the final episode of Single Female Lawyer was airing? That happened, and it was Face's fault.