This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > READ HERE FIRST

Old 07-16-2007
Administrator

For all you newcomers to the site, you may introduce yourselves in here!

I am Kroze...
I hate Ben, I love Bryy, Dix is my Bitch
I think that about covers it for me.
Old 07-17-2007

Hiya Kroze!

Despite the username, it's me, BlueYoshi! You should remember me. Or you could deny my existance, whatever goes.
You guys can call me Yoshi or CurryDemon.
Addicted to YGO Abridged since...well...ages. Got about 20-30 people addicted.
Old 07-17-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

I'm Bryy, and I'm sure I will ban you all.
Old 07-17-2007

Uhh...
Hey...
I'm Jack and I like air.
Old 07-17-2007

E-MAN (site wouldn't let me add the dash...)

'Nuff said.
Old 07-17-2007

Hey, none of you know me. (and if you do, it's from somewhere else. I seem to be the only one using this name). I'm a huge Yugioh fan. My best friend mentioned this series to me. Been addicted to the abridged series ever since. And I like the series because how accurate he abridge series actually is for a parody as well as bring a much needed real-world look to a world that revolves a children's card game. :p
Old 07-17-2007

Send a message via AIM to Yoshi8710

copycat..........

there isnt room for two yoshis on this fourum.....

well actualy there is.

hi everyone im yoshi8710
Old 07-17-2007

Sorry about that.

I've been BlueYoshi on different sites for over a year now, and it looks like it was a good thing i decided to have a different username when i signed up. If a third one appears, i'll ward it off with my curry-demon jutsu.
Old 07-17-2007

I'm Ryo Azuro (Won't let me have my space, oh well). I've seen TAS since about episode 8 or 9 and I love it! I hope to get to know many fellow TAS admirers. :)

- Ryo

EDIT: Guess I'll add some more info since others are:

I'm 24
I'm a male
I live in Oklahoma and
I do play the TCG of Yugioh
Old 07-17-2007
Banned

I'm Some kind of frog
I'm 14
I'm male
live in some place in Pa.
and I've been introduced by none other than me.
Old 07-17-2007

I am Justin
I am 17
I am Male
....and i think Kroze is a dick
Oh and I like Metal.

Thats about it........DESU!
Old 07-17-2007

names amphrite

female, an australian, 18 and a self proclaimed nerd.

people usally back away slowly not making eye contact
Old 07-17-2007

Might as well introduce myself, what harm can it do? (Actually, don't answer that.)
I'm known as Littlebravey on most video sites like Youtube and on Yu-gi-oh fansites, I'm known as YamisMagicianGirl, well actually only on here and YF. I'm also 14 and as my name suggests... I'm a girl.
I've been a huge TAS fan for along time now since I joined Youtube, it was actually TAS that got me joining Youtube in the first place or so I remember, I got my brother to watch TAS, I'm not sure if he is really addicted to it but he likes quoting TAS sometimes and he likes watching it so yea, that's enough about me for now.
YMG
Old 07-17-2007

I'm Meggo.
I'm 15.
And I am an Alcoholic...
Wow, Lame.

Yeah,
My Friend Forced me to Watch the First Few Episodes
Because I Was Being all
-Defiant-
And Refusing to Like anything to do with A silly Little Childrens Show
That Mindset was Soon Terminated
xD

Basicly,
I adore The Abridged Series,
This Post is Too long,
And I am not, Infact, An Alchololic.
=]
Old 07-17-2007

Blurb: This post IS the blurb.
Send a message via MSN to Akherousin

I'm fan of the Abridged Series.

I'd prefer not to give my real name, nor my gender, or age of that matter. Instead, I'm just going to show an ounce of forum spirit, while simultaneously degrading myself, to say that I'm from America.

And in America, we usually have the upper hand in international affairs. This seems to be excluded from internet culture. So take me as your drifting internet nub.

Oh, and I'm also obsessed with music. Much, much, too much.

And bahahaha @ inside joke mod humor and whatnot.
Old 07-17-2007

I'm Daniel, ahhhh beta testing was so fun XD
Anyways my age and other information about me is a secret...
So I'm not telling any of you guys ever, or wait I might have posted other stuff about me on the beta forum.
Curses, my plan is ruined, what plan you ask, that's a secret...
Old 07-17-2007

Fine I guess I will grace you mortals with my presence and to a greater extent, an introduction.

I am the RpgBouncer and I am a gamer of all sorts, fancying them all except first person shooters which I still play because I am a slave to the industry. If the game is online I will most likely destroy you at it because I am that good. I am currently leading the Brotherhood of AwesomeForce(Not that large atm) and trying to keep up with everything. My plans to destroy the world are infantile in their stages so you all have no worries on this part as most of you will already be soil in the ground by the time my plan goes into full effect. Yes I am a Vampire and I am 217 years of age.

Now, I have some planning to do.
Old 07-17-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

uh.. since i came to this topic i might as well introduce myself -.-
My name is.... you can just call me Quiz (or Quiz Master either one is good xD)
I'm 17 years old
Male
I like making Sing Along vids of anime music and putting them on youtube xD
I used to play VMK and Maple Story... and Neopets and Runescape and Toontown and i think thats it o.o
I have a Wii and DS
And i am a big fan of YGO:TAS =D
And apparently i'm the first person on this forums to get 100 posts >.>
Old 07-17-2007

Hey, I'm LC...
I'm 15, I don't quite know what else to say but this.
I spend a lot of time either on the internet or on my bike riding to walmart for stuff for my wii.
I'll be turning 16 in September. So yeah... That's about it.
Old 07-17-2007

I'm Cyd (pronoucned sid not kid), I'm 18 and kind of nerdy.
Old 07-17-2007

My two fandoms are Yu-Gi-Oh! and Kirby. I have been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! since 2003 and a fan of the Abridged series since ... I remember being there when the fourteenth episode came out.

I am going to have a Youtube account called ChannelKirby and also an account called SaveDM, with two different purposes.

I suck at the YGO card game, I am pretty good at the Duel Masters card game though.

My voice gives me super strength.
Old 07-17-2007

Uh hi, I’m Panbuukin, ‘Buukin for short. I’ve been a part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom ever since the first episode aired on Cartoon Network, and I’ve been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh: TAS since at least episode nine. And I’m probably one of the rare few who actually enjoyed the card game sequences in Yu-Gi-Oh. ;>_>
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Blurb: The one, the only, the Dix.

I'm Dix

The 'friendly' mod around these parts... I'm friendly as long as you don't break the rules... or face the Wrath of Connery.
Old 07-17-2007

Melee54. Member #14. Beta Testers ftw.
I'll be 17 in a few days.
I just can't seem to become a successful youtuber. But I will keep trying.
I can do nearly all of LKs voices, just not quite as good.
Playing piano by ear is my forte.
I like helping other people with whatever I can.

Okay, that's enough about me.
Old 07-17-2007

Well, hello, lads.

I'm nineteen years old, male, currently living in a unspecified country.
I love blatant, sarcastic and crude humor, such as Penn & Teller's Bulls Hit--I like The AVGN and, obviously, the Yugioh's Abridged series. I'm fond of RTS games, like Starcraft, Rise of Nations and Age of Empires--I also like anime & manga; my favourite one being Evangelion, although I like many more.

Now, how I found the series is not that incredible, or interesing for that matter, of an anecdote. I just happened to be looking at the most rated humor videos at YouTube, found it, watched it, and loved it ever since; just like that.
Oh, and a little man from Mars told me where to look. Yes. His name was Marvin. He had a green dog.

Nice to meet you all--good night~
Old 07-17-2007

Uhh... I'll just post here because I feel like talking about myself...

Well... Long story short: I'm a gamer, TV, Film and anime/manga lover. My favorite Manga (and it's OVAs) is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (which Kazuki Takahashi is a fan of). I also love Yuyu Hakusho, Yugioh (d'uh), Shaman King, Love Hina and many other. My favorite video games franchises include (but are not limited to) The Legend of Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Viewtiful Joe, Super Mario, Metroid, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright, Chrono, Megaman, Tales of..., etc, etc, etc. As for movies: Let's I love Back to the Future, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Rocky, The Godfather, Ghostbusters, etc etc etc...
Old 07-17-2007

Hi, I'm KingdomHeartsFrantic (KHF for short). I'm 16 years old, I'm British, I'm a hardcore gamer, and a hardcore anime and manga nut.

My favourite animes include: One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Shaman King (the japanese versions rather then the terrible TERRIBLE 4kids dubs) Bleach, Naruto (for these two I actually like their dubs). My favourite games include: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Roccoon, Halo, The Sims 2, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, Resident Evil, Megaman Battle Network, the old Sonic games rather than the newer ones. My favourite movies are: Star Wars, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, all Rockey films, and Team America.

I'm also a small time animator on Newgrounds. I created and animate the series TPS. Basically it's about a boy who gets sucked into a video game world (not very original I know). He forms a team consisting of himself, Sora of Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet of the Ratchet and Clank series, Sly of the Sly Raccoon series, and Jak of the Jak and Daxter series and they go around saving video game worlds and trying to rescue lost allies. You can find it here: www.newgrounds.com/portal/search/author/KHF
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

I'm Safty, Littlekuriboh And Bruce Campbell are BOTH my bitches...Bruce Campbell just doesn't realise it yet.

And incase you didn't realise I'm also LK's IRL girlfriend so if any you attempt to hit on my him, Instant ban. No joke. -.-
Old 07-17-2007

yo
i'm nicky, 17 fae Scotland (OH YEAH!!)
big fan of yugioh and am fairly busy with the world champ 2007 (or ff3 ^_^)
Old 07-17-2007

The thing said to do it....so... now i have to introduce myself..

I'm Triff. I think.

Err..Thats about it.

Live long and prosper.