This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Anime/Manga
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007

Melancholy is really good, you'll like it. ^^

Right now I am working on watching:
Yugioh (that season 0 or whatever)
Samurai Champloo
Rurouni Kenshin
Hayate the Combat Butler
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

I'll be watching Code Geass and a bunch of other stuff in Anime Club next semester though. We've been going through the Abridged Series too. lol
Old 07-16-2007

Currently re-watching the 2nd season of School Rumble. Heheh, it's so funny..
Old 07-16-2007

Lets see I watched the rest of D.N. Angel today so now time for Shakugen No Shana.
Old 07-16-2007

Bleach is out in the US... its on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network... I don't know the schedule though so you'd have to check
Old 07-16-2007

Its not out in Britain though. Parliament banned it instantly as they though it would make children nowadays even worse, and encourage children to use 'Knives' to fight. Yeah, im as confused as you people too.... The parliament come up with anything to keep everyone under 'Control'
Old 07-16-2007

Any good anime is banned in the u.k, ever since a little incident called pokemon came. When was the last time you saw an anime series on TV?
Old 07-16-2007

Naruto and Bleach...yea nothing out of the ordinary...

used to watch DBZ, Pokemon, Yugioh...all the mainstream crap...
Old 07-16-2007

i enjoy watching old digimon episodes. it was my fave show back in the day.
Old 07-16-2007

Mine too... the first two seasons are serious boss. I didn't like the third so much... I liked Frontier but it doesn't hold a candle to the earlier stuff.
Old 07-16-2007

I think the only things I'm watching the most right now is Pokémon Diamond and Pearl and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX, loads of things I really wanna watch but just don't get round to it X__X;
Old 07-16-2007

Well, most of Toonami Saturday's line-up, for starters...

I also have started to watch Bleach on Adult Swim, as I couldn't sleep one night and was flipping through channels. Deltora Quest, well, I watched the first few episodes, and am currently awaiting their American DVD release. Also, of course, as my avatar should tell you, I'm hyped for the FUNimation One Piece dub.
Old 07-16-2007

I watched Digimon as a kid, ah memories... the original Pokemon idea (Yes Digimon is older than Pokemon, gasp). lol.. i wouldnt mind seeing an abridged version of it but i doubt that will ever happen.
Old 07-16-2007

Watching episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh I haven't seen before (mainly fillers =/) and some Samurai Deeper Kyo. That's pretty much it. ^_^;
Old 07-16-2007

Bleach is really the only thing I watch straight off the presses so to speak now days ... I really don't like the new Naruto because the plot seems to be moving at a snails pace... I just read the mangas instead. I'm also rewatching Yu-gi-oh, Gundam wing, G Gundam and Digimon season 2...
Old 07-16-2007

@nimiety

There is an abridged series of Digimon on youtube, but it's not exactly the best... It's quality is similar to that of my crappy yu yu hakusho abridged series..lol.

So much work put into the 3rd ep...and barely any views..
Old 07-16-2007

Does Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series count XD?
Old 07-16-2007

i sadly have been watching digimon and I'm looking for a dubbed love hina i saw the un-subbed Japanese version and i had no clue what was going on.
Old 07-16-2007

I've been watching the Japanese version of Black Cat. When I get some money, I'm buying it on DVD. Watching it subbed hurts my eyes. I'm also rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh and Inuyasha. And I watched the first episode of Astro Boy on Adult Swim. I loved it.
Old 07-16-2007

At the moment I'm currently watching Hayate no Gotoku and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

However I am thinking of rewatching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, since the second season of it is airing.
Old 07-16-2007

upcoming trailer for Evangelion movie !!? what the hell? where did you hear this at?
Old 07-16-2007

Currently I'm watching Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (it's pretty good BTW). Before that I was watching One Piece and Rozen Maiden.
Old 07-16-2007

I just caved and bought Rozen Maiden... I love it :3 ~desu
Old 07-16-2007

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (Second season of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Mystery/Suspense/Thriller, I'd guess.). Nothing better than murderous loli says I.

I'm also working on Maria-sama ga Miteru (Shoujo-ai [Girl's Love, GRIL ON GRIL. :O]/Drama.)~The Virgin Mary is Watching~. Nothing else, really, as I spend most of my time fangirling Higurashi.
Old 07-16-2007

Awww, geez, my anime watching list is huge. Busy blogger, that I am.

At the moment, the noteworthy series I'm watching are:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Best. Mecha Series. Ever.)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (One episode into the season and I'm loving it to death.)
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (Moe with Murder. Excellent combination.)
Seto no Hanayome (Yakuza Mermaids. Nothing more needs to be said.)

I could keep going on, but that'd take a while and I don't want to clog this space. Maybe more later.
Old 07-16-2007

I'm in the middle of watching Princess Tutu. It is serious amounts of crack.
Also Yugioh Series 1 (the TOEI one, with the crazy yami yuugi).
Powerpuff Girls Z for amazing amounts of camp.
I think I'm going to be forced into watching Eureka 7 (is that what it's called? I can't recall) in the near future.
[s]but all of this will have to wait until I finish watching The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. the complete series[/s]
Old 07-16-2007

Just finished watching Yuugiou all over again *friend has the entire series on DVD* (well, until episode 220. As far as we're concerned it ends there).

I want to watch Bleach,
rewatch Gundam Wing,
miss Death Note,
will watch Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle when my fave character comes into it,
And am waiting impatiently for the next Tales of Symphonia installment.
Old 07-16-2007

I started to watch The Melochony of Haruhi Suzumiya just yesterday, on youtube, since every where I look there is Haruhi, staring at me, like saying "Wheee, I'm everywhere, go watch my series, now".

Other than that I haven't seen much anime in a long long time
Old 07-16-2007
Banned

I'm only watching Bleach and planning on watching Monster.
Old 07-16-2007
Is no longer jailbait, but is still a TRAP

I haven't really "watched" anything worth seeing since the end of Death Note (one of my favorites btw, in case you couldn't tell by my avi)
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Yoshi8710

right now i am mostly watching bleach in english on cartoon network. even though i know i could watch all the episodes in japanease on youtube or something. i like the voices in japanease a lot better, but i can concentrate easier with the english....

also, one of my favorite animes of all time... EXCEL SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!
grreatest ever.