This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2010
Administrator

Default Let's Get Cracking

For those of you who haven't seen the video announcing it, Card Games For Charity #2 is already well under way. With only two days to go, we're selling four super awesome trading cards each from a limited edition tenth anniversary pack with Kazuki Takahashi's signature printed on them. You'll also get my signature, so it'll be kinda like having the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh and the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged's signature on your very own card!

The auctions are as follows:

Card Games For Charity - Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Card Games For Charity - Gyakutenno Megami

Card Games For Charity - Celtic Guardian

Card Games For Charity - Jinzo

All the money goes toward Oxfam America to help in cleaning up the Gulf Coast oil spill.

Also, the infamous and much anticipated Leather Pants by myself and Kirbopher has finally premiered and it's a doozy. Five months of work to create something as catchy as it is disturbing. You'll never look at another leather item of clothing the same way again.
Old 05-12-2010

Blurb: I'm a random windstorm. SHAKY SHAKY!
Send a message via MSN to PoisonXLilly

Thanks so much, LK, for doing something this nice!
Every single penny earned and given to help clean the Gulf Coast oil spill is worth it!
And also since I'm a floridian, so I wouldn't want it coming down to our super special awesome beaches. :D

Also, your Leather Pants video is amazing! I can't wait to see what else is in store! Season 3 is sounding very awesome. Your still hillarious as ever.
The animations were so funny! Marik and Bakura make a fine Duo in stealing leather pants in this witty, cleaver, and downright hillarious video.
=^.^=

Thanks for all of the hard with, LK~!

-Lilly
Old 05-13-2010

Blurb: Bakura pwns Charizard, Charizard pwns Blaziken, Blaziken pwns all. Sorted!

I've already got the signed BEWD, but I'd love the others. :)
Also, Leather Pants made me laugh so much I cried. Thank yuu, LK!
Old 05-13-2010

Blurb: ICQ - feel free to add me :)
Send a message via ICQ to wernerrotz

I like the way, how you combine cardgames and helping to solve the Oil Problem. I hope this Charity will also be as succesfull as the one you did before.
Best greetings from Germany and greetings from wernerrotz :)
Old 05-13-2010
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

Still needs moar new Eden Caption Contest :V