This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions

Old 08-10-2016

Default Energy consumption related question.

Hello! I am just curious, How do large company or businesses manage their energy consumption? I heard about continuous monitoring and energy management software, Do you think it really helps? Thanks!
Old 08-10-2016

Some companies implement green practices that can save money and increase efficiency in their operations. I also have read about that kind of software. Based on what I've known, it really helps to manage a company's energy usage. It also automatically identify problems causing higher utility cost therefore it really monitors and analyze to come up with a good result based on solution to energy consumption.
Old 08-11-2016

You may be right,, I've read several blogs on ways to cut down energy consumption in different industries and aside from the green practices, most businesses hire companies to monitor their energy consumption as well as the other factors that increase their carbon foot print. I already have a company in mind, but I'm still reading user reviews to find out if it can meet my expectations.I'll keep you posted!
Old 08-11-2016

For the life of me, I can't tell if this is the internet's most intricate spambot attempt or the most awkward conversation ever.
Old 08-11-2016
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

I too often lie awake at night wondering how to best regulate corporate consumption of energy. I have come up with a few ideas that are patent pending (so don't steal them!)

1. Install giant hamster wheels near all employee workstations. The wheels will be connected to turbines which will provide power to the building.

2. Covertly connect extension cables to nearby businesses. Power your company on the competition's dime!

3. Replace your workforce with electric eels.

4. Buy everyone on Earth a Prius.

5. Rub balloons on your head while shuffling across a shag carpet.

Hopefully these energy saving tips will help businesses everywhere slightly slow down their suicidally reckless approach to total global melt down.
Old 08-14-2016
Golden-Circle Lurker

Blurb: My kitties are doopy and floopy, and I love them!
Send a message via AIM to musigal Send a message via MSN to musigal Send a message via Yahoo to musigal

I wish there was a like button on here, so I could show my appreciation for your response without extra blather.