This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2010

Blurb: BAR's resident party girl
Send a message via AIM to KidNothing

i just read all 17 pages of this.
all i'm saying is, HolyShadow came off as seriously mentally unstable and i hope he(she?) gets the help he(she?) needs.
*goes back to lurking*
Old 10-15-2010

Blurb: My sexual preference is often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidNothing View Post
all i'm saying is, HolyShadow came off as seriously mentally unstable and i hope he(she?) gets the help he(she?) needs.
*goes back to lurking*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In all seriousness, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he claimed that he was bipolar.

I feel that one needs to know this when reading his posts, particularly those involving him getting into arguments with others.
Old 10-15-2010
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

That did make me chuckle, but while cannot remember him being bipolar, he did have issues, but think lot of people cannot really understand him and why he did things like this thread without meeting him (and before someone makes argument that cannot understand anyone..bah bah...don't)

=Most of the arguments he made, he himself didn't believe, he just liked taking other poeple points to their ultimate conclusion to make them invalid, while this forgets that everything is crap when taken to final conclusion, it is a valid debating technique and here he wanted to prove that if moral/naturalistic arguments against homosexuality did not apply, why should they to other areas, in end he failed as clear arguments against these things, if anyone knows anything about science (and yes I know I know very little about science) but it is interesting that far more logical and profound debates have been made and forgotten quickly on this site, but a stupid 1 like this keeps coming back, so in end that HS legend in own right, no matter what moral you take from it.....personally I think the moral of story is this, who is more insane, the person who makes an insane comment or the person who then feels need to constantly try and prove that comment wrong <_< >_>
Old 10-15-2010

Blurb: BAR's resident party girl
Send a message via AIM to KidNothing

well, it's less of the questions he asked and more of the "we should be able to kill and steal and rape because it makes us happy" thing that worries me. idk, it seemed like he legitimately believed that. but whatevs. >.>
Old 10-15-2010

Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanAura View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.:sadface:
fix'd
Quote:
*goes back to lurking*
You have no idea!
Old 10-16-2010

Send a message via AIM to TitanAura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMind View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In all seriousness, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he claimed that he was bipolar.

I feel that one needs to know this when reading his posts, particularly those involving him getting into arguments with others.
I avoid logging on to Windows Live Messenger just because SOMEHOW he's always online and ready to talk at length about something that has him in the dumps and then I feel like shit for 6 hours following that conversation after I eventually tell him that he's doing it wrong regardless of what "it" is.

It was the same way with gameguy and ended with similar results though worst than HS in that at least HS didn't become the central theme in one of the most horrific nightmares I've had in years and me actually remembering the fucking thing is a testament to how BAD it was. Let's just say it was the result of something semi-related to the topic of this and other serious discussion threads. HS was bad, gameguy was much much worse.

ALSO, I STILL BLAME SALLY, KROZE, FACE, DARK, JR, EVERY OTHER MOD ON THE SITE, AND GOD FOR THIS. I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHAT "THIS" IS BUT I'M SURE IT'S TERRIBLE.

Last edited by TitanAura; 10-16-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Old 10-16-2010

Quote:
I avoid logging on to Windows Live Messenger just because SOMEHOW he's always online and ready to talk at length about something that has him in the dumps and then I feel like shit for 6 hours following that conversation after I eventually tell him that he's doing it wrong regardless of what "it" is.

It was the same way with gameguy and ended with similar results though worst than HS in that at least HS didn't become the central theme in one of the most horrific nightmares I've had in years and me actually remembering the fucking thing is a testament to how BAD it was. Let's just say it was the result of something semi-related to the topic of this and other serious discussion threads. HS was bad, gameguy was much much worse.

ALSO, I STILL BLAME SALLY, KROZE, FACE, DARK, JR, EVERY OTHER MOD ON THE SITE, AND GOD FOR THIS. I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHAT "THIS" IS BUT I'M SURE IT'S TERRIBLE.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but it all sounds very complicated and further justifies why I don't add random people I meet on internet forums to my MSN messenger.

I can barely deal with whatever drama I face in real life.
Old 10-16-2010
Always niggling about his title and May birthdays

Blurb: Some blurbs just like to watch the world burn
Send a message via MSN to biggles1 Send a message via Yahoo to biggles1

Quote:
whats his msn? I am good with convos like that :D

EDIT: nvm I found it

Last edited by biggles1; 10-16-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-16-2010

Oh wait, I think I know what TitanAura is talking about.

This might be slightly off-tangent, but has anyone watched any of the recent YGO:TAS episodes? I'm not afraid to admit it, but LittleKuriboh rules 20 times as hard as he used to.

*snicker*
Old 10-16-2010
Chumba Wumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles1 View Post
whats his msn? I am good with convos like that :D

EDIT: nvm I found it
=wow, just wow, I think grim and I have rival for king of egotism o_0, have you ever even spoke to HS???

=Overmind, that is reason I don't go on my MSN (not because of HS specifically, but because of how annoying it is, however as someone who can admit when doesn't know what someone means, have to say come again on the last point?
Old 10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
=wow, just wow, I think grim and I have rival for king of egotism o_0, have you ever even spoke to HS???
well if I dont liek him much there is a handy *block* button I can use....
Old 10-16-2010
BANNEDARCHER!

Location: From the United Kingdom I'm looking for him. I'm going to California~
Blurb: Fool!

Quote:
well, it's less of the questions he asked and more of the "we should be able to kill and steal and rape because it makes us happy" thing that worries me. idk, it seemed like he legitimately believed that. but whatevs. >.>
The entire purpose of that point was that people often use happiness as an excuse to justify homosexuality, incest, etc, and he was attempting to show that it's a very bad point and that people need to be a bit smarter about how they go about proving their points.
Quote:
Might want to get something for that insanity you seem to be suffering from.

ALSO GET BACK ON TOPIC.
Old 10-17-2010

Send a message via AIM to TitanAura

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarcher View Post
Might want to get something for that insanity you seem to be suffering from.

ALSO GET BACK ON TOPIC.
BUT THEY MAKE IT SO EASY!
Old 10-17-2010

The main problem is that whatever subject you choose, if you listen to both sides views they usually both sound equally valid. This sin't true for all cases but for the majority of subjects it is. As a result if both sides present cases well then it can end up as a draw as there is no real advantage to either side. Global warming is a similar comparison, some say it will be evened out, some say it wont. Both sides have scientific backing, both make perfect sense. Which do we choose?
Old 10-17-2010

Marshmallow

No I think HS or SR as some knew him would really go on a murder rape incest spree if he truly wanted too
Old 10-18-2010

but then again thats true of 80% of the world population :P
Old 10-18-2010

Marshmallow

yes but more true of more then others..
Old 10-19-2010

isn't that true for everything?
Old 10-19-2010
Not a Moderator

Blurb: KRILLIN!
Send a message via MSN to eternity

I don't know if I should make a seperate thread for this, so I'm posting it in here since it bases on incest.

Aren't we all brothers and sisters?

I constantly go through this question in my head. Of course, I am juding this entirely on the concept of Adam & Eve being the first 2 people on the face of the Earth.

Let's say Adam & Eve had 2 children. That would mean they are a family of four. But let's say their kids want kids. The only possible option, is incest. So they breed with their mother/father/brother/sister, and create two more kids. Let's assumed this kept on happening. Wouldn't that mean we are all brother and sister? Since everyone else had no choice but to breed with a sibling, it would continue the incest chain.
Old 10-19-2010

isn't incest shunned against in the bible tho?

even if it isn't, it makes little biological or moral sense, however it also doesn't make much sense to ban it, otherwise we should ban gay relationships too.
Old 10-20-2010

Marshmallow

...I just want to be inside my cousin...

Is that so wrong?
Old 10-20-2010
Chumba Wumba

=turtle with you, it is always wrong <roles eyes> however it is not actually illegal to have sex with your cousin I believe, though suspect many would still consider it emoral

=Biggles, speak for yourself, I do not know about you, but I have no plans to kill,rape or otherwise enact overriding negative evils upon other people and like to believe that I never will,
Old 10-20-2010

I never said I did as well, I am just saying you cannot say its a completely illegal act unless you ban other things that are currently legal. Its a very touchy subject (no pun intended) and tbh all sides of the argument have pro's and cons, even the middle ground.
Old 10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
Aren't we all brothers and sisters?

I constantly go through this question in my head. Of course, I am juding this entirely on the concept of Adam & Eve being the first 2 people on the face of the Earth.

Let's say Adam & Eve had 2 children. That would mean they are a family of four. But let's say their kids want kids. The only possible option, is incest. So they breed with their mother/father/brother/sister, and create two more kids. Let's assumed this kept on happening. Wouldn't that mean we are all brother and sister? Since everyone else had no choice but to breed with a sibling, it would continue the incest chain.
Mathematically, your thinking is not totally off since Biologists have already shown that a Mitochondrial Eve possibly existed 200,000 years ago (There's some ... gray area with the research, but most of it is uncontested).

However, even though the Mitochondrial Eve existed at time when there was a bottle-neck in the human population (where our numbers were few) the human population was never down to a single digit number (i.e. there were at least 10,000 individuals during Eve's time). That's plenty of genetic diversity right there.

Of course, back your point, since we all share the Mitochondrial Eve as our ancestor, we are all, therefore, related. (This same argument also applies with the Most-Recent-Common-Ancestor of all humans which Biologists speculate existed even more recently than mtEve).

But, my rebuttal to your point is that we're drawing an arbitrary marker at the common ancestor and then legitimizing incest. Can we simply ignore that there also existed a Last-Universal-Ancestor which was an organism that is the most recent ancestor of all life on earth? With the thinking above, doesn't that mean animals are technically our "family" too?