This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2013

Blurb: "Subete ga Barian sekai no tame ni"

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Character are you?
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1598672/W...acter-are-you/

I'm Tron. Yay!
Old 01-24-2013

Blurb: The internets favourite Scotsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardmon View Post
Which Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Character are you?
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1598672/W...acter-are-you/

I'm Tron. Yay!
I am Yuma Tsukumo.

Whoever that is...
Old 01-27-2013

Blurb: Don't make me break out a friendship speech!

Based upon the first quiz in the OP, I am Otogi. I don't agree with that at all, but at least I get my own theme music.
Old 01-28-2013

Blurb: Sailor says....NYEH!

For the earlier one

You are most like Jonouchi! You are often viewed as a class clown. But in all truth, you're just trying to make your point clear to everyone in your own way. Like Kaiba, you are full of Honour and Pride. However, you are different in the way that you treat other people. You, unlike Kaiba, believe that you are just as good as everyone else. You are a very loyal, trustworthy friend who will always be there to protect the people you love. You put yourself at risk to help your friends and family.
Old 01-28-2013

Location: Surrounded by Daleks, the TARDIS nowhere in sight. Help!
Blurb: If anyone's stealing the Pharaoh's leather pants, it's me!

For the first YuGiOh quiz, I got Yugi-kun! :D

"You are most like Yuugi Motou! You are a very quiet and shy person, although you don't mind opening up to new people. You have a big heart, and if anything happened to your friends, you would do anything to protect them. You tend not to be interested in the same things as most other people, and are viewed as being a little strange by people you don't know well. You don't mind showing everybody who you really are. And, despite how some people can be so mean to you, you'll still help them if you can."

Wow! I didn't realize how much I really had in common with him. I am shy, but I love meeting new people. I like to do different things than most other people, so yeah some people do see me as weird. And I can never hate anyone, even people who are mean to me. And I always try to stick up for my firends. It's funny. Whenever I take these type of quizzes, I always get my favorite character. XD

Last edited by YamiYugiFangirl; 01-28-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-28-2013

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

I got Kaiba!
Old 01-28-2013

Location: Surrounded by Daleks, the TARDIS nowhere in sight. Help!
Blurb: If anyone's stealing the Pharaoh's leather pants, it's me!

Are you going to screw the rules? LMAO!
Old 01-28-2013
call me the Mime: silent but deadly

Location: In the deepest, darkest abyss in which your worst fears come to life to feast on your misery
Blurb: my macrophage will go phagocytosis ALL OVER your ass

for the first one, I got Yami Bakura. Mwuahahahahaaa
Old 01-29-2013

Blurb: The internets favourite Scotsman

In the first quiz, I am Seto Kaiba!
Old 02-01-2013

Blurb: Don't hate lovers :)

You are most like Ryou! You have a lot going on in your life. You are a generally quiet person, but you have a very active mind. You are observant and intelligent, and know more than most of your friends. Many people don't realize this, but you are a bit of a sad, troubled person. Despite this, you are able to pretend nothing's wrong very well. Even though you are innocent and shy, you are also brave. When your friends are in trouble, you will be the first to react, and stand by their side to help them.

Was hoping for Anzu but Ryou's just as awesome
Old 02-01-2013
call me the Mime: silent but deadly

Location: In the deepest, darkest abyss in which your worst fears come to life to feast on your misery
Blurb: my macrophage will go phagocytosis ALL OVER your ass

That picture of Ryou is adorable
Old 02-01-2013

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

You are most like Yami Bakura! You are a very misunderstood person. You are cunning and sly, and very good at getting what you want. However, you are ruthless, and do whatever it takes to get what you want...which may mean putting people in danger or outright hurting them. You are a very mysterious person, and are good at making yourself scarce. You can easily petend to be someone you're not, and tend to use this to your advantage. You are brave and strong-willed, and don't easily give up. You are very manipulative, and people tend to trust you. However, you aren't all bad. You will help other people and protect them, although usually when it suits you or does something to help you accomplish your task. You are a very vengeful person with a dark, dark past.

[ Funny thing is I wasn't even trying to get him ]
Old 02-02-2013

Blurb: Don't hate lovers :)

Does this mean Ebil is my dark side? O-o
Old 02-02-2013

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiYugiFangirl View Post
Are you going to screw the rules? LMAO!
Yup
Old 02-02-2013

lol Solid. I'm most like Jonouchi apparently.
Old 02-02-2013

Blurb: See you in your dreams!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf4xRw7xcU4
I'm still missing that one...
Old 02-04-2013

Lol hadn't seen that one before :o But now hentai is in my recommended videos >.<
Old 02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorAthena View Post
Lol hadn't seen that one before :o But now hentai is in my recommended videos >.<
HA nice... :3
Old 02-12-2013

Blurb: You should TOTALLY hug him!

I got Yami Bakura...
Didn't know though, how THIS happend XD°
I like him but I don't think that it matches me...

You are most like Yami Bakura! You are a very misunderstood person. You are cunning and sly, and very good at getting what you want. However, you are ruthless, and do whatever it takes to get what you want...which may mean putting people in danger or outright hurting them. You are a very mysterious person, and are good at making yourself scarce. You can easily petend to be someone you're not, and tend to use this to your advantage. You are brave and strong-willed, and don't easily give up. You are very manipulative, and people tend to trust you. However, you aren't all bad. You will help other people and protect them, although usually when it suits you or does something to help you accomplish your task. You are a very vengeful person with a dark, dark past.

But hey xD At least a character that I like .v.
Old 02-16-2013

Probably Seto. If there was a YGOA character quiz, the definitely Seto.
Old 03-06-2013

Blurb: Don't fake the funk on an elephant's trunk.

You are most like Seto Kaiba! You tend to be a bit antisocial, or at the very least prefer to be alone. You are very intelligent and cunning, and have the mind of a tactian. You are very good at just about everything; unfortunately, this makes you believe you are better than most other people. You are a very honourable, dignified person, and hate to damage your ego. As a result, you can sometimes do some very stupid or dangerous things just to keep your honour and dignity. You are a very cold person, and although you keep mostly to yourself, you do care deep down about the others. The only person you will openly show that you love is your little brother, Mokuba. You had a troubling past you would rather forget.

Aw dammit. I thought I was gonna get Tristan.
Old 03-07-2013
Closet Trekkie

Blurb: I am Lorde, Ya Ya Ya
Send a message via MSN to GcarOatmealRaisinCookies

Yami Bakura

Old 03-07-2013

Princess Trollestia?!

You are most like Princess Trollestia! These polls are for homosexual, mentally challenged immigrant (they don't come from Canterlot!) fangirls most of the time so you don't play by their rules.
Saying "fuck that I'll make up my own answer" and you did!
Good job, Equestria is in your hands!!
Old 03-28-2013

Blurb: "The world revolves around money, plain and simple."

Yami/Pharaoh Atem and Kalin Kessler
Old 03-31-2013

Blurb: I was not a female Samurai. I lied.

You are most like Seto Kaiba! You tend to be a bit antisocial, or at the very least prefer to be alone. You are very intelligent and cunning, and have the mind of a tactian. You are very good at just about everything; unfortunately, this makes you believe you are better than most other people. You are a very honourable, dignified person, and hate to damage your ego. As a result, you can sometimes do some very stupid or dangerous things just to keep your honour and dignity. You are a very cold person, and although you keep mostly to yourself, you do care deep down about the others. The only person you will openly show that you love is your little brother, Mokuba. You had a troubling past you would rather forget.

I'm not surprised, he's probably the closest of the YGO characters.
Old 04-02-2013

*Pokes all the Kaibas* >:D Nyeh! And for the Zexal one Anna Kozuki. Haven't seen Zexal though