This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Stop inviting me to groups.
Default YGO Personality Quiz Thread

Post any good YGO personality quizzes here. It doesn't matter which series it is from.

Here's a nice one I found on Quizilla:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...-like-accurate

Ones I made out of boredom:

Which Dark Signer are you?
http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/5874...igner-are-you/

Which Signer are you?
http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/6325...igner-are-you/

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Character are you?
http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/6510...acter-are-you/

Which Emperor of Yliaster are you? [5D's]
http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/6146...aster-are-you/

Last edited by Draconia Dominus; 05-07-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2010

I'm *drumroll* YAMI MARIK

You are most like Yami Malik! Yeesh...you're even worse than Yami Bakura! You are full of wrath and anger, and you don't care about anyone. You will do everything in your power to get what you want. You are very manipulative and tend to use people, and then dispose of them when you see fit. You are good at what you do which, in this case, isn't such a good thing!

lol
and this guy

Here's another quiz just for the WTF of it: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...with-good-pics

Last edited by notbrock; 06-04-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: My English is bad, I know.

I´m most like Ryou

You are most like Ryou! You have a lot going on in your life. You are a generally quiet person, but you have a very active mind. You are observant and intelligent, and know more than most of your friends. Many people don't realize this, but you are a bit of a sad, troubled person. Despite this, you are able to pretend nothing's wrong very well. Even though you are innocent and shy, you are also brave. When your friends are in trouble, you will be the first to react, and stand by their side to help them.

XD, I´m not that shy

And
You are Carly Carmine (Carly Nagsia)

You have an inquisitive and bubbly nature. However, you exhibit some clumsiness and are sometimes clueless. You care for other people and like to see them enjoying their lives. Your mindset changes when you confront someone you love. As a Dark Signer, your ambitions overshadowed your true nature.

Last edited by I don't care; 06-04-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-04-2010

You are most like Seto Kaiba! You tend to be a bit antisocial, or at the very least prefer to be alone. You are very intelligent and cunning, and have the mind of a tactian. You are very good at just about everything; unfortunately, this makes you believe you are better than most other people. You are a very honourable, dignified person, and hate to damage your ego. As a result, you can sometimes do some very stupid or dangerous things just to keep your honour and dignity. You are a very cold person, and although you keep mostly to yourself, you do care deep down about the others. The only person you will openly show that you love is your little brother, Mokuba. You had a troubling past you would rather forget.

Very Accurate, but i would prefer yami bakura xD
Old 06-04-2010

Location: In your closet. It's quite comfortable and all your clothes smell nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrock View Post
I'm *drumroll* YAMI MARIK

You are most like Yami Malik! Yeesh...you're even worse than Yami Bakura! You are full of wrath and anger, and you don't care about anyone. You will do everything in your power to get what you want. You are very manipulative and tend to use people, and then dispose of them when you see fit. You are good at what you do which, in this case, isn't such a good thing!

lol
and this guy

Here's another quiz just for the WTF of it: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...with-good-pics
I got the exact same things!
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Who's the sexiest Yu-Gi-Oh character, you ask? Hah. Forget Yami Bakura, I rather have Honda~!
Send a message via MSN to .TheMalik.

You are most like Honda! Strong and friendly, you are the friend that everyone would want to have. You stick with your friends through everything, and will do what it takes to protect them. You can, however, become stubborn and jealous very easily. You aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe in and show people who you really are.

:3 I'm happy.

&&
You are kind, graceful and passionate. You have natural talent and an interest in spiritual matters. Your weakness is the people who you consider important in your life. As a Dark Signer, you became vengeful, willing to do anything to bring justice to those who hurt someone who was important in your life.

O__O I closed out. >o> What was her name?

Last edited by .TheMalik.; 06-04-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: -fails-
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: My English is bad, I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TheMalik. View Post
You are most like Honda! Strong and friendly, you are the friend that everyone would want to have. You stick with your friends through everything, and will do what it takes to protect them. You can, however, become stubborn and jealous very easily. You aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe in and show people who you really are.

:3 I'm happy.

&&
You are kind, graceful and passionate. You have natural talent and an interest in spiritual matters. Your weakness is the people who you consider important in your life. As a Dark Signer, you became vengeful, willing to do anything to bring justice to those who hurt someone who was important in your life.

O__O I closed out. >o> What was her name?
I'm more like that
Old 06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnEvenings View Post
I got the exact same things!
hi-five
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Still too lazy to do anything
Send a message via MSN to Anreyla

Oh, lawd, I'm Kaiba.

You are most like Seto Kaiba! You tend to be a bit antisocial, or at the very least prefer to be alone. You are very intelligent and cunning, and have the mind of a tactian. You are very good at just about everything; unfortunately, this makes you believe you are better than most other people. You are a very honourable, dignified person, and hate to damage your ego. As a result, you can sometimes do some very stupid or dangerous things just to keep your honour and dignity. You are a very cold person, and although you keep mostly to yourself, you do care deep down about the others. The only person you will openly show that you love is your little brother, Mokuba. You had a troubling past you would rather forget.

And.. Misty.

Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Is time free or priceless?

Haha, these were fun.

I'm Joey. :3

And Misty as well.
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: "Perhaps it is a magical bosom?"-Zevran

Yuugi Motou and Carly Carmine (Carly Nagsia)
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

Wasn't expecting to be Kaiba. hmmm

for the other one I got some guy named Rex Goodwin is that good or bad? I've never watched cardgames on motorcycles before.[ nice last name in a show about cardgames ]

Mysterious, vague and shady are words which describe you. You are skilled at deceiving and manipulating people. Your appear calm and in control in most situations. There is another personality lying under your exterior. You have leadership skills which make you capable of achieving many of your goals and aims.
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.

Ooo la la ;]

Yami Bakura

You are most like Yami Bakura! You are a very misunderstood person. You are cunning and sly, and very good at getting what you want. However, you are ruthless, and do whatever it takes to get what you want...which may mean putting people in danger or outright hurting them. You are a very mysterious person, and are good at making yourself scarce. You can easily petend to be someone you're not, and tend to use this to your advantage. You are brave and strong-willed, and don't easily give up. You are very manipulative, and people tend to trust you. However, you aren't all bad. You will help other people and protect them, although usually when it suits you or does something to help you accomplish your task. You are a very vengeful person with a dark, dark past.

You are Misty Tredwell (Misty Lola)

Old 06-04-2010

Seto Kaiba

And...
Carly Carmine

3rd quiz
You're Yuugi Mutoh
You're the hero of the story; quiet, kind, gentle and overall, mild mannered, you aren't what most people would suspect to be a hero. Though you try to avoid conflict at all costs, it always seems to follow you around. You're more of a pacifist than the others and always seem to look for the peaceful solution to problems. because of your naturally generous and accommodating nature people try to take advantage of you.
Blood Type: AB
Height: 6.12 feet
Weight: 105 pounds
Birthday: June 4th

2nd time i did it i got seto kaiba
You're Seto Kaiba
Our hero's archrival; in the beginning Seto is basically a psychopath, who first tries to steal Yuugi's blue eyes white dragon, and then, tries to kill Yuugi after he is defeated! Along the path Kaiba has tried to murder Yuugi and his friends multiple times, death-T, getting Mokuba to play a game of Russian roulette with them, etc. anyways, after Seto is defeated Yami Yuugi casts a spell on him and he goes into a coma and is unable to attend duelist kingdom. (in the anime Yami Yuugi banishes Seto's darker self to the shadow realm)
Blood Type: a
Height: 7.44 feet
Weight: 162.5 pounds
Birthday: October 25th

Last edited by MuffinPaula; 06-04-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Aliquis faber suae fortunae est.

I am ... Bakura Ryou !
Nice xD
You are most like Ryou! You have a lot going on in your life. You are a generally quiet person, but you have a very active mind. You are observant and intelligent, and know more than most of your friends. Many people don't realize this, but you are a bit of a sad, troubled person. Despite this, you are able to pretend nothing's wrong very well. Even though you are innocent and shy, you are also brave. When your friends are in trouble, you will be the first to react, and stand by their side to help them.
It is like me ... Cool

And ... Misty Tredwell (Misty Lola)

interesting ...
Old 06-04-2010

You're Seto Kaiba
Our hero's archrival; in the beginning Seto is basically a psychopath, who first tries to steal Yuugi's blue eyes white dragon, and then, tries to kill Yuugi after he is defeated! Along the path Kaiba has tried to murder Yuugi and his friends multiple times, death-T, getting Mokuba to play a game of Russian roulette with them, etc. anyways, after Seto is defeated Yami Yuugi casts a spell on him and he goes into a coma and is unable to attend duelist kingdom. (in the anime Yami Yuugi banishes Seto's darker self to the shadow realm)
Blood Type: a
Height: 7.44 feet
Weight: 162.5 pounds
Birthday: October 25th
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

lol i missed the third quiz the first time.

Your Result
You're Malik Ishtar
Contrary to popular belief, YOU are not the insane one, you're just a person who was stuck underground a little too long; f it was up to you, you would've traded places with Rishid a long time ago, and he would've agreed to it ^^;; but, your parents were stupid so, yea, you went crazy and killed them both. You are somewhat timid though, and rather mild when your other half doesn't have control of you.
Blood Type: b
Height: 72.5 feet
Weight: 135.5 pounds
Birthday: December 23rd
Old 06-04-2010
Banned

Blurb: Abilities: Manipulation of fate

You are Kalin Kessler (Kiryu Kyosuke)

Your personality resembles the weather. There are many different sides to your personality, ranging from enthusiasm to sadism to depression. Your strength is your determination and will to do anything to achieve your goals. However, you are sometimes hotheaded and don't know when to stop. As a Dark Signer, your personality extended to extremes.
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Scar got de monies.
Send a message via MSN to FluffyFTW

I'm Yami Marik,

and

Misty.
Old 06-04-2010
Thingy

Blurb: You build a wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaRyuuguThePyscho View Post

You are Kalin Kessler (Kiryu Kyosuke)

Your personality resembles the weather. There are many different sides to your personality, ranging from enthusiasm to sadism to depression. Your strength is your determination and will to do anything to achieve your goals. However, you are sometimes hotheaded and don't know when to stop. As a Dark Signer, your personality extended to extremes.
I lol'd
Old 06-04-2010
Banned

Blurb: Abilities: Manipulation of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clank4Prez View Post
I lol'd
why?
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Still too lazy to do anything
Send a message via MSN to Anreyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaRyuuguThePyscho View Post
why?
You got the most f*cked up people from each show!
Old 06-04-2010

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

I'm Yugi... FAIL
Old 06-04-2010

Blurb: Stop inviting me to groups.

First quiz, I got Yami Yugi:
You are most like Yami Yuugi/Pharoh Atem! You tend to be a little self-contained, mostly keeping to the people you know and trust. However, for those who you do open up to, you will always be there for them. You tend to be protective of those you care for. You are very brave and self-sacrificing, giving you the traditional "hero" qualities. You are also vengeful, so if something happened to someone you love, you would avenge them no matter the risks.

I made the second quiz, so my answer is probably highly invalid. I tried to answer as honestly as I could, and Kalin/Kiryu was the result. If you notice any typos in the second quiz, I can fix them. I was looking over the YGO wiki, and had to stick that pic of Kiryu in the quiz. (lol raep face)

For the third, I got Kaiba. Haha.

Firstly, the result is a standard-ish character. Next is a temperamental psychopath of sorts... then, finally, Kaiba. I iz confused.

Should I make a 'Which YGO Abridged Character are you' quiz sometime?
Old 06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconia Dominus View Post
Should I make a 'Which YGO Abridged Character are you' quiz sometime?
hellz yeah
Old 06-05-2010

Blurb: Nya nya nya~
Send a message via MSN to AnnZie

Lol, apparently I am Malik...

"You are most like Marik! You are a very soft-spoken and gentle person. You are intelligent, although your tendancy to act a little blonde tends to hide this fact. You are unsure of yourself, and a bit confused about life, but you are loyal to those that you trust."

Hmmm.... I'm not sure about soft-spoken and gentle or intelligent XD. The rest does sound like me though XD.
Old 06-06-2010

Ooh I got Otogi :)

You are most like Otogi! You are a charming person that many people tend to gravitate towards. You may look like a simple person, but you are very cunning and manipulative. You are very good at getting what you want from people, although you mostly like to do things yourself. If someone does something to humiliate you or your friends, you will stop at nothing to avenge them. You are very caring and are known for your chivalry.

Kinda true, espesh about looking simple. This was a good quiz, the ones where the questions are so obvious get on my nerves.
Old 06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrock View Post
You're Seto Kaiba
in the beginning Seto is basically a psychopath, who first tries to steal Yuugi's blue eyes white dragon, and then, tries to kill Yuugi after he is defeated! Along the path Kaiba has tried to murder Yuugi and his friends multiple times, death-T, getting Mokuba to play a game of Russian roulette with them, etc. anyways, after Seto is defeated Yami Yuugi casts a spell on him and he goes into a coma and is unable to attend duelist kingdom. (in the anime Yami Yuugi banishes Seto's darker self to the shadow realm)
1.WTF a phycopath srsly wtf is witht hat result...
2.HTF is he trying to kill the god damn guy if hes only a freaking innocent panda..
3.This quiz got problems...
Old 06-06-2010

Blurb: Please be nice to me.

I''MMMM
SETO

Also I'm Carly Carmine (Carly Nagsia)

You have an inquisitive and bubbly nature. However, you exhibit some clumsiness and are sometimes clueless. You care for other people and like to see them enjoying their lives. Your mindset changes when you confront someone you love. As a Dark Signer, your ambitions overshadowed your true nature.

LOL I do act alot like Carly .
Old 06-06-2010

oh god, I'm Shizuka... I think i'm going to go mug someone and steal their personality.. this is serious.