This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2007

Quote:
2. How do you change your voice?
:D It's called acting my children! Bravo for him!
Old 07-23-2007

Uh huh.
Also...
In your last video it had Marik in it...will he be in the new season?
Cheers
Old 07-23-2007

You have the most resfreshingly original humor on youtube, and you have an impeccable since of comic timing. So I ask you, why dont you try and pursue a career writing for movies and/or shows? Or at least become a voice actor, the industry needs more good voice actors.
Old 07-23-2007

what do you think about other abridged series thet use your jokes in a crappy way?
Old 07-23-2007

what is your favorite movie?
----------
did someone ever recognize you in the street for your voice?
Old 07-23-2007

Where did you come up with the best catchphrase ever? (That of course being "In America")
Old 07-23-2007

do you have a job? and if so, what is it?
----
do you ever stop and think what would jesus do?
--------
when you see the effect TAS have on people, dont you ever think about using it for evil?
------------
did you know that TAS celebrated one year lately? and if so, did you celebrated it? and if so, how did you celebrated it?
--------------------
if im 14, and i have a moustache, does that makes me a bad person?
Old 07-23-2007

Send a message via MSN to xellos88

Where is the "lol, yugi" and "lol,brains" joke from?
Old 07-23-2007

Quote:
Right now it's very dank. Everything costs far too much, and it takes ages for good videogames to get here
you shold be graetful your lucky your not in israel like me&^&#^&#&@
מייזל טוב
Old 07-23-2007

Where did you get the idea for Bakura's background music?
Old 07-23-2007

Quote:
1. Who does Safty play and who do you voice?
I know I'm not LittleUK but he's been asked "One" a lot. Safty plays Rebecca. Rebeccer. Whatever. It says in the video she was in. =/
And LittleUK does all the voices except for Rebbeca. Rebbecer. =/

Also, to your last post, yes Marik will be in it. Have you even watched the show about children's card games? he's going through the episodes in order.

And as you can probably tell from my nickname for him he does live in the UK.
Old 07-23-2007

HeavyDDR, lol, her names "Rebecca". Safty, I think, was just trying to make her sound more childish ^_^
Old 07-23-2007

Quote:
Where is the "lol, yugi" and "lol,brains" joke from?
Someone else feel free to add more to my response, but it was a long-time running fad on ytmnd.com to put "lol, *anything*" video clips with that same music in the background.
Quote:
HeavyDDR, lol, her names "Rebecca". Safty, I think, was just trying to make her sound more childish ^_^
And she did one hell of a job too! ^_^ Rebecca is now one of my favorite characters.

"Granpar!!" XD love that line
Old 07-23-2007

Blurb: The back of my book?

Which is the most challenging voice you do?
Old 07-23-2007

Do you think you should put up a "FAQ about Little Kuriboh" page on this website to cut down on the number of repeated questions you keep getting asked? Maybe a few suggestions to get you started:

1. What's your real name?
Martin *if I remember correctly*

2. WHOAMFG WHO DOES THE VOICES THEYRE SO SUPER SPECIAL AWESOMZZZZZZZE!
It's all me, baby! 'cept for Safty who did Rebecca.

3. Do you have a job, and if so, what is it?
I have no idea what your work is, LK, but I've seen that question a lot, and you can answer that easily as well

4. Do you REALLY do all the voices?
If I say yes, will you go away?

5. Where do you live?
IN AMERICA!! No, not really

So yeah, of course you can answer the questions however you want. But I still say a FAQ page would definitely make things for convenient for everyone. =)
Old 07-23-2007

I have a question for you although if its personal feel free to skip it . Do you have any siblings?
Old 07-23-2007

Wow, so I saw the video where you re-enacted Episode One. In public.

You know not in the privacy of your own home.

Wowie.

You must have a script you follow when recording, right? Most dubbers don't seem to and turn out horrible. Or completely awesome, but thats only for, like, Dub Piece. You seemed to have a "nervous tick" while in that video so I could only assume you have a script any other time.
Old 07-23-2007

Well Little Kuriboh, I hope in the next episode Bandit Keith goes out with a bang, too bad its going to be his last episode and all.......
Oh and exactly what anime do you like, I know Yugioh and Evangelion already, anything else?
Old 07-23-2007

are you feeling alright?
Old 07-23-2007

Oh! random?
Does your hair ever assult you?
Old 07-23-2007

If a train was to leave Chicago Illinois traveling at 75 miles an hour and another train was to leave Seattle Washington traveling at 65 miles an hour and train 1 is holding 340 passengers and train 2 has a drunk conductor at what point would train 1 start serving dinner and train 2's conductor realizes he's driving backwards?
Old 07-23-2007

areu a celebrity were in england?
and when is seasin 2 comin? soon?
Old 07-23-2007

if you were invited to be a celevrity guest for a convention would you go and which convention would it be if you had a choice???
Old 07-23-2007

He's been recognized by one person so far.

I doubt he's a celebrity.
Old 07-23-2007

hmm... it's been 3 days and he hasn't answered any more questions... has he just abandoned this thread? If not...

I seem to recall that you came to Glasgow for the Wii launch? Did you just go to your freind's house or were you in the queue to get it? Cause my friend does really good impressions and on launch night in sauchihall in glasgow he was waiting outside GAME and was quoting abridged. When he found out soon after the launch that there was a chance you could have been in the crowd/queue he got all embarrassed and really wanted to know if you were in the crowd and if you were there what you thought of his voicework. :P
Old 07-23-2007

I'm suggesting- If you run out of creative juices...you could do something of Little Britian- I love that show.
I may be fat, but your something else! rofl!
Old 07-24-2007

how did u come up with this idea?

why in the old ones are the voices wierd?

have u got/had a girlfriend?
Old 07-24-2007

....how strange that I was thinking the same thing....I think the two types of humour would collide though, it might not work :/
But I have to admit that LK attempting to do a Vicky Pollard-style voice would be priceless :P
Old 07-24-2007

Hey Little Kuriboh, What process do you go through to make the videos? Like, sound first then Video? How do you go through the process?
Old 07-24-2007

Do you like pudding?
Closed Thread