This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007

I have some:

1. Naruto. After I got somewere past episode 150 I just got tired of watching it... the annoying naruto AMV's on youtube didnt help either,

2. Bleach. I watch it like every 5 months now.

3. Inuyasha. It was awesome.... but then I started to notice how incredibly oversensitive and over dramatic Kagome was. Also, it seems that people think Sesshomaru is their bishie.

4. Death Note. Too depressing.
Old 07-16-2007

Pani Poni Dash
It was funny but then I just stopped for some reason O_o
Old 07-16-2007

I agree with you about Inuyasha. I mean you can't end your series like that and say "We'll kill Naraku someday!" At that point that "someday" is never because the series ends. It got really retarded as it got closer to the end after the Band Of Seven!
Old 07-16-2007
Banned

Any anime over 80 episodes. I don't even watch those anymore. I keep mine 37 and below. I want and interesting storyline executed well, not dragged out for eternity.
I think I'm still going to finish Bleach though.
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Yoshi8710

the fourth season of ranma, when they changed the english voice actor, i stoped watching it after that
Old 07-16-2007

1. Dragon Ball Z - After they changed the voices I just couldn't stomach it.

2. Blue Gender - What the hell was that show about again? It just got really boring.

3. Inuyasha - The voices were good and all but the story had really no progression.

4. Pokemon - Dear God people, please just stop making it already. It was fun at first but now it's just sad.
Old 07-16-2007

Inuyasha....i thought that show was gonna go on forever and Kagome started gettin on my nerves ALOT!

Naruto...I liked it but then it was like....meeeeeehhhh i really only watched it cuz ppl told me it was good :P
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

i agree w/ kkslider! Pokemon >.> I never watched it on youtube (except an episode or 2 from the diamond and pearl series) and on the tv it just got boring.. the same thing happened in almost every episode... either they battled or they met a new person and became friends when they rescue the new person from team rocket... -.-
Old 07-17-2007

DragonBall Z changed voices? I never noticed any voice change. At least not any serious changes...
Old 07-17-2007

Yeah they changed the voices after about fifty episodes or so. Go back and listen to Piccolo's voice in the saiyan saga and then listen to him during the android saga and you should be able to tell the difference, unless you're watching the redub in which case I feel so sorry for you.
Old 07-17-2007

-FMA: Things started going downhill after episode 25, imo. It became too much "Oh noes DRAMA" and the fact that they played the same "Oh noes DRAMA" music over and over again became quite annoying.
-Pokemon...nuff said.
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Dragonball Z once they hit the whole Buu story line...My brain died, especcially with the episode about the ringworm, Ew.
Old 07-17-2007

Anything that's in filler. Seriously, I have yet to find a show that had good, enjoyable fillers (YGO got closer with the Noah storyline than anything else, but that's more because of my Kaiba fetish than anything else... where was I?)

The god of all godawful fillers was Naruto, of course, but it's always a bit ghastly.
Old 07-17-2007

Anything over 100 episodes (minus Detective Conan/Case Closed). I just can't stand it when a series drags on.

Also, as excited as I was about Hayate the Combat Butler, it is really starting to suck for me. It just moves way too slow for my tastes
Old 07-17-2007

Yeah, FMA did get a little irritating on my patience, but I stuck with it.

1. Pokemon- Okay, we get it. There's 50 million new species, the new voices are omgso11!uber111hawr411!. STOP IT.
2. Bleach- I just got bored.
Old 07-17-2007

Naruto: Obvious: After ep 135 when the horrible filler started. And Shippuden isn't any better sadly.
One Piece: Too many different characters popping, none of them really a threat because no one ever dies.
Old 07-17-2007

Death Note. Not as good when you know everything that's going to happen.
Old 07-17-2007

Bleach. I sort of stopped somewhere around episode 46 because it got kind of boring.
Ichigo has too much blood, no?
Old 07-17-2007

Pokemon and Inuyasha, primarily. I think I just grew out of the former, while in the latter I just got tired of the "Oh noes! Naraku's too strong, so Inuyasha needs a new attack! After having attained a new power, Inuyasha takes down Naraku's barrier and cripples him, but he escapes only to come back some time later and start the cycle again" formula. I think it would've been great if they cut the series length down by two-thirds, or maybe even three-quarters, but by the end, watching it became a chore. And then not even the ending was satisfying!
Old 07-17-2007

AGREED
I've seen reruns of the older episodes and I still think some are hilarious, but their new episodes are the ones getting old. It is like waiting for a new abridged episode (jk)
Old 07-17-2007

Pokemon like the games, but the anime is horrible because of all the DEM
Bleach Used to like, but now I don't care for it because of how boring the last few story arcs are.
Inuyasha every character I like dies, and reasons stated above
Naruto shippuden I hate how every episode is dragged out for no reason at all.
Old 07-17-2007

Send a message via MSN to xellos88

Rurouni Kenshin (samurai x if you are from this part of the globe).... After shishio, when they stoped following the manga storyline, everything went straigth to hell.
Old 07-17-2007

Blurb: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

I still like Cowboy Bebop, however it's kind of dull and depressing for me to watch now.
Old 07-17-2007

One Piece, after a ton of episodes, it just started to bore the hell out of me
Shaman King I used to like before I read the manga, which is much much better.
Trigun also became less fun after reading the manga.
Pokemon bored me after doing so many episodes...
Inuyasha I felt should've ended, around episode 100something, then it seemed to continue on for no good reason...
Bleach is bugging me with all their fillers and filler-related material, but I still love the manga there too...
Blue Gender after I rewatched it this time with the uncensored japanese version...I actually couldn't get past episode 5 with that...
Old 07-17-2007

Inuyasha's really gone down the crapper. ><
Old 07-17-2007

Death Note was always great, but it definitely lost something when L died.
Old 07-17-2007
Banned

It was better when L died! L sucked!
Old 07-17-2007

Even though I know you are kidding, you will be beaten for that comment. >=(
Old 07-17-2007

L was the best character! TT

But it's okay, everyone has their opinion. ^^ For example, I think Light's sort of...evil.
Old 07-17-2007

I know him irl, and he was kidding. :P Light is sort of evil? He had his suposed girlfriend burn herself alive just to get rid of evidence, not to mention the thousands of criminals he killed. Yeah, he is a little evil, but really awesome.