This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > News, Rules, and Announcements > News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Blurb: The one, the only, the Dix.

Still, the fact remains that why are you posting on the news post about how you refuse to read it. We like to call that 'trolling' but its really just being a dick.
Old 07-17-2007

Blurb: i make films with kroze.
Send a message via AIM to BryyMiller Send a message via MSN to BryyMiller

PS. You'll never hear from me again, not for reasons that you're thinking, i just really hate this....It's worse than live journal....

Not our fault you decided to be a moron with your second post.

Don't leave just because you made a mistake. If you really want to be here, then learn to behave and there will be no problem.
Old 07-17-2007

I always thought the menos in Menos Grande referred more to negative comparison than simply the word "less", making it essentially mean "Giant Hollow". So I guess MenosGrandeKuriboh (or rather KuribohMenosGrande) would be a giant Kuriboh of negative space.
Old 07-17-2007

You know what, I say this was worth of reading on the new post for the news. Since i care a lot about this site i would like to read or help of any idea's and maybe im thinking of donating too. You guys rock and im hoping to see more episodes to come up, i says its worth the wait, because Lk has talent.
Old 07-17-2007

(Censored)
Old 07-17-2007
General Staff

Blurb: The one, the only, the Dix.

Old 07-17-2007

I share this account with my little brother, who is innocent when it comes to any comment posted under this account's name so far. I'm making my own account which i will not use to comment on anything that will get me yelled at by the same ppl over, and over. My little brother will be taking over this account so plz don't be harsh on him for the things i've said.

WHY in the blue blazes would you think that giving away your account would absolve you of what you have already written?

That's a second account, dude. That's a no-no.
Old 07-17-2007

Actually, he's just giving his account to the little brother that he already shares it with and making a new one, rather than doing the exact same thing except making his little brother make a new one. Still... Meh, never mind. Don't wanna get involved in a flame war. I'm an Ice type.
Old 07-17-2007

Yes i agree, Menos you really need to respect this site if your a big fan of Lk. And good post i read it all, injoy reading what am i interested, Hopefully this site keeps running smooth.
Old 07-17-2007

Blurb: Screw The Rules! I Have Money!

I read the whole post, and i know for some people was too long for them, but i say they should read the whole thing if they care about Lk's site. Well hope for the best of all of you Mod's and Adminis, you guys rock and Lk is halirious.
Old 07-18-2007

24 hours and already someone is making mistakes.

Hey Kroze, am i the only person here that doesn't want to kill you? You know...the whole, "turning me into a YGO Abridged fan" when you created that thread on RvB...

Good luck with maintaining the site. I know i'll be here as the site grows.
Old 07-18-2007

im mexican soooo yea Pirata is right but i got to say.........WTF!!!!!! is up with what you said in spanish?!?! i wont even bother to translate like i was planning to. i might get banned! well not really,but its still kinda bad.
Old 07-18-2007

Actually, he's just giving his account to the little brother that he already shares it with and making a new one, rather than doing the exact same thing except making his little brother make a new one.

And does either option make any sense?
Old 07-18-2007

yes they make perfect sense, its just that you dont understand!!!
Old 07-18-2007
Administrator

What the heck are you guys doin'? Breaking the site and scaring users away?

I knew nothing good could come of bashing Evangelion.
Old 07-18-2007

*blinks* wow, I guess it's true that the internet makes everyone crazy...

Anyway, I just thought I'd say thanks for letting us play on your turf, and for all the seriously hard work you guys must have put in to get the site up and running. I think you've made a lot of people (crazy and... well, slightly less crazy alike) very happy bunnies.
Old 07-18-2007

Evangelion wins.
`Nuf said.
Old 07-18-2007

Do you think you could move the PayPal button to the top of the page rather than the bottom? That way it'd be easier to spot, and you'd get more donations. (Hypothetically.)
Old 07-18-2007

i don't get this
Old 07-18-2007

Quote:
With the store, none of us make ANY money of the sale of anything in it, the only price you will be paying for Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series Merchandise is the cost of how much the item is to make and ship to you. We aren't doing any of this for profit, we are doing all of this you make YOU, the users happy. And keep on sending us your best suggestions for shirts and other things you would like to see be sold in the Store. Ideas are always welcome!
Honestly, what would make me happy is if you guys did take a profit from shirt sales so that everybody could get an awesome shirt and help to keep the site alive at the same time. Because I think we can all agree, dead site = nobody's happy.
Old 07-18-2007

Kroze, I think everybody wants to kill you beacuse you took your name from Kaiser Soze.
Old 07-18-2007

Why is everyone bickering? :P
Nice work Kroze, I hate to read long posts, but yours read fast.
I might donate some money, just for the sake of this wonderful site. May it live for many years to come! XD
Old 07-18-2007

Dude, seriously, you could up the prices on the t-shirts for a profit margin to help the site. They're pretty damn cheap! I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind!
Old 07-18-2007

Lol, they're making even more endings to Evangelion now. :3 YAY FOR TEH EMO THAT IS SHINJI.
Old 07-18-2007

hay LittleKuriboh.can you PLZ block "NEtotal" on your youtube page because ther are spamming.
Old 07-18-2007

Thank you Kroze for all your hard work! I'll definitely donate and purchase things in the near future to help you guys out. :D
Old 07-18-2007

SO happy to see YGO-TAS back in all it's glory. And with it's own site, no less!

I have donated via PP to your cause :) - Be honoured, I rarely make donations to anyone ;)
Old 07-18-2007

I'm just here for the food
Old 07-18-2007

i am here foe the swearings *just kidding*.... i hope you all will have patience which eachother, and with us.... ^_^ ".....and LK, we are not scared away that easy :D XD
Old 07-18-2007

Quote:
[b]Kroze, I think everybody wants to kill you beacuse you took your name from Kaiser Soze.
who the hell is kaiser Soze?