This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007

the new movie looks great but do u think that this is the end talk to me if u have any info
Old 08-06-2007

the end of Naruto? No, of course not. The end of Naruto (the character)? NO of course not. The end of the Naruto movies? Probably not.
Old 08-06-2007

I believe that the secret twist ending of the new movie is that Naruto has been dead...the entire time.
OMG!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 08-07-2007

i hope its good
Old 08-08-2007

Yay! More crap for me to ignore! Yay!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007

Come on a 7 inch hole in his shoulder that healed pretty nicely u think a 1foot 3 inch hole in his torso is not gonna stop him he will just get pissed and turn into Fox-mode and eat that demon thing or it was a dream in that case he most likely will still turn into Fox-mode and kick ass anyway
Old 08-13-2007

Well, I heard there had a scene that indicated he was dead (though I havn't seen it myself) but he probably comes back to life, Gaara-style. And I agree with Myusernameis2long, it's not the end of Naruto, the character, the movies, ny other main characters, or tenten.

Maybe Tenten.
Old 08-14-2007

Nice one.

I watched last weeks Shippudan episode this weekend, and it was THE worst episode out of this terrible series and the BEST example of what NOT to do in an action show. Repeated scenes are always seen in shows, but NEVER right next to each other, literally, and it normally has different sounds. Well this episode did just that, there were maybe 10 different screenshots used over and over again threw this episode, and with terrible animation no doubt, and it was silent for some of it.....which is bad. Almost an entire 2 minutes of Gai vs Gai doing the exact same thing over and over, with no sound effects, dim music, and almost no voice in it at all, which was then done to Jeiji vs Neiji, Ten-Ten vs Ten-ten and Lee vs Lee.....terrible....

HOWEVER the opening and ending video for it were clips of the Naruto Shippudan Movie, and when I saw these, and I remembered that this movie started production since the series started, and it had some of the BEST animation I've seen in awhile in general. So they literally put all animation power into that movie, so the series suffers, quite a bit I'd say too. So that's something to look forward too. However that doesn't excuse the poor choice of how to prolng the series by panning through 6 different fights after a punch is thrown or 5 minutes of crap is showed on teh screen....sad sad...
Old 08-15-2007

I really do wish they'd move Shippuden along.

Its too damn slow.
Old 08-18-2007

They're worried they'll get ahead of the manga and have to make filler arcs, but the manga's ahead enough already.
Old 08-19-2007

It's far ahead, BUT it was the same with DBZ but it caught up FAST and it ha to the prolonging power ups and screaming to keep it from doing so. Naruto thinks it'll dot he same thing. SO they make sure we hate it instead.
Old 08-19-2007

But I never hated DBZ.................GT however......But Shippuden makes everything so slow and boring...Atleast the Fillers in DBZ were fun and added a little. Specially the scene with Gohan VS Cell...mmmm niceness.
Old 08-20-2007

is the movie good?
Old 11-10-2007

[ Naruto dies but Kakashi brings him back to life using the Jutsu he copied from Chiyo and dies. ] At least, that's what my friend told me.
Old 11-12-2007

watch the dead"Naruto" be a shadow clone...
and then he's going to sneak up from behind the enemy and kick his ass...

just a prediction......
Old 11-20-2007

I think hes dead and then dose sum sh*t in the land of the dead, and gets his bum kicked by demon shadow things like in the trailer, a bunch of talking happens Naruto saves the day with a rasengun the answer to all his problems sumhow escapes and everybody is happy and never talk about it again
Old 12-08-2010

Blurb: urban

well naruto movie was good but i like naruto anime much more than the movies.
Old 12-11-2010

Blurb: "Hair Security School-Where Mullet Guy Flunked, and Hair Guy Barley Passed"

All I have to say is that the secret plot twist is that M. Night Shyamalan comes on, dressed as Admiral Ackbar, and says "It's A TWIST!"
*Anyone that knows Robot Chicken and gets this reference gets a cookie.*