This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Site Help and Suggestions > Help
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2009

Default Anyone else having trouble viewing episodes?

The episodes page shows up as almost blank and the total episode views are down to 0. I know that all of the episodes are on YouTube, but I'm looking for the second movie, which apparently is not on YouTube. The page shows the same thing on the three browsers I tried (Firefox 3.0.11, Safari 4, IE 7[shudder]). Is anyone else having this issue?
Old 07-17-2009

YES I am also! This is quite frustrating! I have no idea as to why this is. I hope someone gets on this right away!
Old 07-17-2009
AssterGray Mod

Blurb: i set my clocks early cos i know i'm always late
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhUWjQAJYE

You mean this movie?
Old 07-17-2009

Exclamation Ultra Important! The episodes appear to have been removed!

That is what the player error states! I think you guys need to get all over this and fix it! I can't watch one of my favourite shows now!
Old 07-17-2009

I want to know if you can access the episodes using the episode page.
Old 07-17-2009
AssterGray Mod

Nope, I can't, however, it's most likely rever's fault. not the people here. and the guy who started this topic said that the movie they were looking for wasn't on youtube, but it is, therefore I asked if that was the movie they meant.
Old 07-17-2009

Location: On a mobile warship called the British Isles. Bet you thought it was a country, eh?
Blurb: I talk to myself a lot. Sometimes it's the only way to get intelligent conversation.

Yeah, Revver screwed up ages ago. Noones been bothered with it since and now episodes are on youtube/
Old 07-27-2009

You guy's expect too much from these people. you complain because you can't watch the episodes but they have the trouble of paying to keep this website up and all you do is complain when something you want to see isn't there.

The least you could do is say thank you for making this series and we hope to see the episodes working again soon.

Just complaining about it gets nobody anywhere and it only puts more pressure on the team that have to work on this site.

I have been down that road before and its one I'm not going to go back on.

Now shut up about complaining, this thread has bean answered yes we are having trouble viewing episodes. A moderator should now lock this thread
Old 07-29-2009

Is there a torrent with all the current episodes from Season 2 in it? The torrent listed on the Episodes page only has up to 28. I realize all the episodes are on Youtube, but I can't watch them there. Youtube is extremely laggy on my computer, but I can watch the episodes in Windows Media Player perfectly fine. Does anyone have a link to a torrent with all of Season 2, so far?
Old 07-29-2009
AssterGray Mod

http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries...ead.php?t=3320

I'm unsure if any of the torrents listed here have ALL of the current episodes but they might have some.
Old 07-30-2009

Thank you for your reply, AsterGray. I'll try the torrent with all the episodes through 39. That is most of them, so I'm pretty happy. Thanks again.