This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007

Anyone played this game before? Its one of the best games on the DS if you havent tried it yet. Theres a english call Elite Beat Agents which is just as good but dont really like the song choices. If havent tried it out yet do it!
Old 07-16-2007

Ive tried EBA. Its one of the most fun games I have ever played.... to bad my highest ranking is a B on YMCA on breezin.

Ive Gotten to the credits on Breezin, but I cant get past Canned heat, Lala, and Material girl on Cruisin....
Old 07-16-2007

You do know Canned Heat is one of the best songs ever right. Its by Jamiroquai, top UK singer.
Old 07-17-2007

All brilliant games.

I've finsihed Eba and ouendan 2 on all difficulties. But ready steady go's intro complety defeats my attention span.
Old 07-17-2007

I haven't played either Ouendan but Elite Beat Agents is awwwwesome.
Although I haven't been playing it recently, it lasted me a good half a year.
Old 07-17-2007

What! A year and a half? Is that possible? I beat the whole game in 3 months the longest. Anyways try getting ouendan 1 first before 2 cause thats way harder.
Old 07-17-2007

Hahaha, I said half a year. As in 6 months.
EBA hasn't even been out a year >_>
And I did beat it long before then, but it was just so fun going back and trying to beat my old scores that I kept on playing.
Old 07-17-2007

I love EBA but I've been stuck on on the last level of the 3rd difficulty for MONTHS!
Old 07-17-2007

Jumpin' Jack Flash is a tricky one. :P But if you calm down, you can easily get through it.

I got S Ranks on both READY STEADY GO! and Jumpin' Jack Flash already, but not SSAY... jeez, that song's tough...

EDIT: Anyone noticed that the topic's Ous! Tatakea! Ouendan? :/ I apparantly didn't.... ah, who cares?