This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Serious Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2011
Rides Kaiba

Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClumsyCake View Post
You act like that type of stuff doesn't happen here, yet again i say 'this happens everywhere in the World!' Stop acting like one is better than the other. Funny thing, there is America bashing in the British media constantly and its also something that one hears on the streets, places of work, etc. Living in the US, not once have I heard anybody even mention the UK. Positive or negative. ( unless you count the prince getting married, and everyone here was so happy for the UK) Americans don't care in the slightest about the British. This makes the constant America bashing in England all the more hilarious. Its like a barking dog desperately trying to get attention. So UK just want to feel special and laugh at whoever, it can be any other country besides America. There isnt anything to laugh about so please lets leave countries out of this, it's a world problem.
Seriously. No one gives two shits about Britain here. It's on no one's radar, because nothing is happening of any importance over there.

Sex isn't just something you should do because you're bored. And for females especially, because of the risk for pregnancy along with a shitload of ugly ass Stds that don't always go away (herpes, Aids, etc), it's better to wait for a relationship than just fucking anyone like mindless rabbits.

Women also don't generally enjoy one night stands like men do. It makes most females feel pretty shitty and depressed, as proven by numerous studies. Most people, generally speaking, enjoy it more anyways when they have a relationship with their partner. It feels better than just random hooking up, and wanting an emotional connection, even for males, isn't something that should be seen as weak or shameful. That's what seperates people from animals.

Last edited by AllisonWalker; 11-14-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-14-2011

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!
Blurb: My ego is now a meme.
Send a message via MSN to gwtyler1985 Send a message via Yahoo to gwtyler1985

Well said, and for once I agree.
Old 11-14-2011

Blurb: Powered by hate, so keep hating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyShadow View Post
How can cake hold a whip? Furthermore, how can a particularly clumsy cake manage to whip correctly even if it DOES manage to hold it?

Would you like to come and experience it? I promise i'll be gentle with you -licks lips-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWalker View Post
Seriously. No one gives two shits about Britain here. It's on no one's radar, because nothing is happening of any importance over there.

Sex isn't just something you should do because you're bored. And for females especially, because of the risk for pregnancy along with a shitload of ugly ass Stds that don't always go away (herpes, Aids, etc), it's better to wait for a relationship than just fucking anyone like mindless rabbits.

Women also don't generally enjoy one night stands like men do. It makes most females feel pretty shitty and depressed, as proven by numerous studies. Most people, generally speaking, enjoy it more anyways when they have a relationship with their partner. It feels better than just random hooking up, and wanting an emotional connection, even for males, isn't something that should be seen as weak or shameful. That's what seperates people from animals.
Some girls need that in their life. This could be caused from either missing a father/mother figure or needing a person with them in their life. There might be other reasons way young teens jump at the chance. Mental issues, not saying all of them are like this, some might just be slutty girls/guys.
I agree with you Allison.
Old 11-15-2011

Blurb: Anon, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?

Quote:

Would you like to come and experience it? I promise i'll be gentle with you -licks lips-
Ah, my three beautiful ladies wouldn't like me to flirt with another woman, I imagine.

Sorry. Maybe Tyler would like it more. He likes unreasonably sadistic women.
Old 11-15-2011

Quote:
Ah, my three beautiful ladies wouldn't like me to flirt with another woman, I imagine.

Sorry. Maybe Tyler would like it more. He likes unreasonably sadistic women.
Three women? Ah, so you're a father/mother.
Old 11-15-2011

Quote:
Three women? Ah, so you're a father/mother.
No, I just have three beautiful girls I'm very close to.
Old 11-15-2011

Quote:
No, I just have three beautiful girls I'm very close to.
Friends? Well if you say so, it's nice to have close friends, hopefully they don't block you from what you wish to do in the future. Possessive girls i mean.
Old 11-15-2011

Quote:
Friends? Well if you say so, it's nice to have close friends, hopefully they don't block you from what you wish to do in the future. Possessive girls i mean.
Not quite close friends, not quite girlfriends... officially. It's kinda confusing.
Old 11-15-2011

Location: Well, since I'm always the last one on here, I'd say this is my home. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!

Go f*ck yourself. She was a tsundere and you know it.
Old 11-15-2011

Kung Fu Tsundere.
Old 11-15-2011

Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru

Quote:
Some girls need that in their life. This could be caused from either missing a father/mother figure or needing a person with them in their life. There might be other reasons way young teens jump at the chance. Mental issues, not saying all of them are like this, some might just be slutty girls/guys.
I agree with you Allison.
The way I'm reading this is that some women should just open their legs and whore it out.
Old 11-15-2011

....starting to see why I haven't seen him around.

Please don't generalize other people's points when they're earnestly contributing.
Old 11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotenks View Post
The way I'm reading this is that some women should just open their legs and whore it out.
Are you saying they shouldn't?

Obviously you want everyone to be the same. Therefore you're a racist.

See how generalizing doesn't work?
Old 11-15-2011

But yeah, we're not saying that women should whore themselves out. It's just that some women like sex that much and just don't want to feel tied down by a relationship. That's not how you would do it, and we respect that. And I'm sure they would appreciate the same respect from you. Love thy neighbor, please.
Old 11-15-2011

No, I'm saying that some women should whore themselves out. What's wrong with prostitution?
Old 11-15-2011

....*facepalm*
Old 11-15-2011

I'm not seeing an argument against prostitution in that facepalm.
Old 11-15-2011

Ok, why? I don't mind sexual liberty or keeping safe or using abstinence to express your beliefs. However, prostitution is illegal in 49 states. Including both of ours.

It's also mostly unrelated to this thread.
Old 11-15-2011

IN THREAD CALLED HUMAN SEXUALITY, WHORING IS UNRELATED

OP IS CREDIT TO THREAD

Last edited by HolyShadow; 11-15-2011 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Meant to be read in Russian accent.
Old 11-15-2011

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwtyler1985 View Post
Ok, why? I don't mind sexual liberty or keeping safe or using abstinence to express your beliefs. However, prostitution is illegal in 49 states. Including both of ours.

It's also mostly unrelated to this thread.
Topic is called human sexuality. Not American sexuality. Something being illegal in the states has nothing to do with anything.
Old 11-15-2011

...Ok, while not wholly related, I guess that can tie into the question of when people become sexually active. Personally, I'm quite against that route as I find most of them gross.

Now can we please stop that? It's getting out of hand.
Old 11-15-2011

This thread so far has been about 'her first time', which is fine, but there's so much more of human sexuality than 'her first time'.
Old 11-15-2011

Blurb: Omae wa mo shindeiru

Quote:
Are you saying they shouldn't?

Obviously you want everyone to be the same. Therefore you're a racist.

See how generalizing doesn't work?
I was trying to point out that suggesting to people to have more sex to feel better isn't the best idea I've ever heard. [ Unless they suggest to do it with me ]
Old 11-15-2011
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

I love how Allison and CC have basically made full psychological profiles of very woman whom dares to live differently to them...I wonder if these broken trainwracks should be informed of their current position, because most I know seem very happy with their lives.

Holy are you sleeping with them? If not, their just friends...the so-called therebetween friend and closer girl will in fact just be your friend.
=not demeaning that, sure have good thing with them, just don't expect them to see it as more than it is.
Old 11-15-2011

At least they're putting thought into their comments.
Old 11-15-2011
Chumba Wumba

Quote:
At least they're putting thought into their comments.
I did have a rebuttal to this, but it seems I have matured slightly and decided not to put it, thereby refaming from openly winding them up. However if you wish to believe my comments have no thought to them, fair does.
Old 11-15-2011

Actually, i didn't mean to imply that you put ample consideration into your comments. You really shouldn't take things at their worst so often. I'm pretty sure that it's bad for your health.
Old 11-15-2011
Chumba Wumba

Quote:
Actually, i didn't mean to imply that you put ample consideration into your comments. You really shouldn't take things at their worst so often. I'm pretty sure that it's bad for your health.
I was being derisive [ PS I think the sex balances it out, so sure I am fine. ]
Old 11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
I love how Allison and CC have basically made full psychological profiles of very woman whom dares to live differently to them...I wonder if these broken trainwracks should be informed of their current position, because most I know seem very happy with their lives.

Holy are you sleeping with them? If not, their just friends...the so-called therebetween friend and closer girl will in fact just be your friend.
=not demeaning that, sure have good thing with them, just don't expect them to see it as more than it is.
Yes and no.
Old 11-15-2011
Rides Kaiba

Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat1Fared View Post
You know women who are happy that they're having babies out of wedlock?