This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2009

GrimGrimiore, [ when Lillet realizes that she'll end up "killing herself" when she finally makes it to the Philosopher's Stone. The music really makes it.
I guess you could also say the end of every week, when just about everyone dies, though the worst ones are where Amoretta sacrifices herself.
]
Old 02-22-2009

Aeris dying - FF7
End of FF10
End of FF8
Old 03-03-2009

Please note that I'm kinda stupid in that I get emotionally attached to anything.

When Damus died in Jak 3
When you find out that whatshisface had hung himself 'cos he couldn't make his bro into a butterfly in Fatal Frame 2
When Roxas and Axel 'die', and their final conversation by the clocktower in Twilight Town in KH2
Most of the end bits of MSG3 and 4
When Count Bleck died in Super Paper Mario (Shut up -_- I feel bad for Nastasia, okay?)
Most of Earthbound
When Mia and Misty Fey die in the Ace Attourney saga. And the whole Edgeworth story as well (I still think Godot's a douche)
Actually, all the Nobodies in KH2. Especially Demyx and Seix
And the thing somewhere in Halo 3 D=
Old 03-03-2009
BANNEDARCHER!

Location: From the United Kingdom I'm looking for him. I'm going to California~
Blurb: Fool!

Final Boss battle of Mother 3.
Old 03-05-2009

Blurb: Finally at rest, the loving king

When Shadow dies at the end of Sonic Adventure 2. :'(
Old 03-06-2009

Blurb: Putting the 'romance' in 'necromancy'
Send a message via MSN to LordMaddie

People are probably going to hate me for this, but....

When you and your partener split up at the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team. It was so sad, I almost cried. I had to leave Cyndaquil and return to being human! I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

And the music was so sad, too.

It was very upsetting.

Also on Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour when Noah reveales that he's really a computer program, and so is Gozaburo, and he shuts down the computer program, thus killing himself and Gozaburo.
Old 03-06-2009

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMaddie View Post

When you and your partener split up at the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team. It was so sad, I almost cried. I had to leave Cyndaquil and return to being human! I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

It was very upsetting.

Also on Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour when Noah reveales that he's really a computer program, and so is Gozaburo, and he shuts down the computer program, thus killing himself and Gozaburo.

I agree, the whole i'm just alive in a compute and now i'm shutting myself down is sad! :(
Old 03-10-2009

Most of the cutscenes in Lost Oddyssey. Absolutely brilliant and emotional throughout, probably best ingame story ever too. That and you get 4 discs (COUNT 'EM, 4!) . Also completing Halo 3 on anything but Legendary. (OMG HE'S STILL ALIVE W00T!!!)
Old 03-10-2009
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Oath Send a message via MSN to Oath

when Lucas finds out that [ Claus was acually the Masked Man, after he dies ]

Mother 3 Ending

aka Earthbound 2
Old 03-10-2009

Marshmallow

if anybody remembers in Phantasy star 4 and alys dies ='(
Old 03-11-2009

Star ocean till the end of time... That was a horrible twist.
Old 03-11-2009

Blurb: Pizza, duuude
Send a message via MSN to berober04

for my friend, probably when, after 10 tries, i finally beat him at fifa with a lovely 119th minute goal from a halfway line break
Old 03-12-2009

Blurb: Nod at the bird and PEOPLE DIE, everywhere PEOPLE DIE!
Send a message via AIM to 0mnislash17 Send a message via MSN to 0mnislash17

A lot of mine have already been said so in a sense I agree with all those already posted

Aerith dying in FF7 [ although I now relish in the moment cause I never really liked her ]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team: Ending was sad, I felt my partner truly was my friend by the end.

Fire Emblem: When Eliwood kills Ninian... so unfair for the guy

ummm.... there are more but I'm having a hard time thinking due to my fever so back to bed with me lol will add more later.
Old 03-15-2009

The end if Resistance 2. Man, it was quick but it was a bummer.
Old 03-17-2009

Blurb: Don't believe in Ondor's lies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFox View Post
The end if Resistance 2. Man, it was quick but it was a bummer.
God yes, the end of Resistance 2! Although it was a really good ending. And the storybook in Super Mario Galaxy, and most of Shadow of the Colossus.
Old 03-18-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to XxEnslavedNekoxX
Default Phantasy Star IV

The saddest moment, and the only moment that actually made me cry, was when Alys from Phantasy Star IV died. She was with your group since the begining, and acted like a parent. She was kind, but tough when she had to be. After you find Rika, and head to Zio's tower, the main character Chaz is the target of one of Zio's attacks. Alys is hit and everyone retreats. It wouldn't have been so bad, but you do a mission to find the Psycho Wand in order to cure Alys ailment. It's a tough mission, and you return to find that she had just passed away. Seeing the sad looks on all the characters faces, including Rune who was like the ex boyfriend, and the music, really made it very depressing. I can honestly say that is the only moment where I have cried.
Old 03-18-2009

Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxEnslavedNekoxX View Post
The saddest moment, and the only moment that actually made me cry, was when Alys from Phantasy Star IV died. She was with your group since the begining, and acted like a parent. She was kind, but tough when she had to be. After you find Rika, and head to Zio's tower, the main character Chaz is the target of one of Zio's attacks. Alys is hit and everyone retreats. It wouldn't have been so bad, but you do a mission to find the Psycho Wand in order to cure Alys ailment. It's a tough mission, and you return to find that she had just passed away. Seeing the sad looks on all the characters faces, including Rune who was like the ex boyfriend, and the music, really made it very depressing. I can honestly say that is the only moment where I have cried.
omg someone actually remembered besides me thank god
Old 03-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMaddie View Post

It was very upsetting.

Really? I loled at the end.
Old 03-19-2009

Shadow of the Colossus (just going to stick to one because I am an emotional ninny who gets very attached to the talking pixels)

Even though I figured out what the ending was going to be pretty early on, I cried a bit during the game's final moments, and then completely lost it during the credits when they slowly panned over all of the fallen Colossi. I cried for a good hour after that while I started a new file and happily beat up on the Colossi again.

I don't think I've ever seen such a sad, lonely story told with such restraint, through silence and futility...