This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2009

id say final fantasy 6
Old 06-03-2009

I'd say Actraiser, Live-a-Live and the whole Quest for Glory saga.

Why do games with great concepts and ideas get ignored?
Old 06-03-2009

Blurb: Failing at fail since 1990

I'd love to see the original PSX spider-Man games remade with free roam. I'd also love to see a higher-resolution Tomb Raider series remake.
Old 06-03-2009
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

Everything. Remade with the Source engine...
Old 06-12-2009

Sure, laugh at me for saying this, but Sonic R for the Saturn was OK. It had a feeling of speed that I feel most racing games don't have, and the tracks (which had hdden spots and shortcuts and such) were simply epic, even though there were only five. If it was remade, it would need:

1. The characters and tracks in theoriginal Sonic R, in the original 32-bit graphics.
2. Those same charachters and tracks with a complete graphical overhaul.
3. Retention of the feeling of speed
4. All the charachters that have been introduced since the Saturn
5. NiGHTs, all the "dead" charachters, and the e-2000's, e-10,000's (all four models), the Babylon Rouges,and other charachters Sega feels like capitalizing on
6. The tracks from Sonic Roders and SR: Zero Gravity, modified to have the shortcuts and such acessible to on-foot characters (and a removal of the extreme gear system).
7. Characters that appeared in SR or SR:ZG on their airboards.
8. Retaining the weather system, the system for unlocking secret characters (which added a challenge) and using saved rings as a form of currency to buy more characters and other stuff (which I haven't figured out at this point).
9. An updated Chao raising system and the A-life system from the original NiGHTs.

Laugh if you want, but that's what I think.
Old 06-17-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to XxEnslavedNekoxX

Now that I think about it, I think remaking Blood Omen would be great. They could even Remake Blood Omen 2 but I think the soul reaver games should stay as they are. It would be nice if we also got another Legacy of Kain game.
Old 06-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlicious View Post
final Phantasy Star Four on the 360
Have I told you lately that I adore you? *_*
Old 06-17-2009

Blurb: NEPPU! SHIPPU!

Zero Wing for all the obvious reasons.
Old 06-17-2009

Quote:
Final Phantasy Star 4?
Two words:

Epic Win.

Psantasy Star Online should also be remade, without all the console-exclusive stuff (and having to pay an additional $10 per month on top of xbox live, it would be nice if the online part of it was free).

Yes, I know that there's a PSO Blue Burst team here on the forums, I haven't gotten around to downloading it yet.
Old 06-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahi5 View Post
Two words:

Epic Win.

Psantasy Star Online should also be remade, without all the console-exclusive stuff (and having to pay an additional $10 per month on top of xbox live, it would be nice if the online part of it was free).

Yes, I know that there's a PSO Blue Burst team here on the forums, I haven't gotten around to downloading it yet.
For me, the franchise ended with 4. Though as much as I hate the new Phantasy Star games, I like the first Online game alot more than the rest of the crap they produced. Universe...you don't want to get me started with Universe. The original games had a great story, and great characters. The new games just didn't seem to have that. Especially in Universe's case.

[ I know that Dark Force was defeated for the final time in 4, but with Rykros making it's way back to Algo every thousand years, there is so much they could have done with it. Especially after I found a picture of Rika's son. ]
Old 06-19-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to Twilightyami7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahi5 View Post
Sure, laugh at me for saying this, but Sonic R for the Saturn was OK. It had a feeling of speed that I feel most racing games don't have, and the tracks (which had hdden spots and shortcuts and such) were simply epic, even though there were only five. If it was remade, it would need:

1. The characters and tracks in theoriginal Sonic R, in the original 32-bit graphics.
2. Those same charachters and tracks with a complete graphical overhaul.
3. Retention of the feeling of speed
4. All the charachters that have been introduced since the Saturn
5. NiGHTs, all the "dead" charachters, and the e-2000's, e-10,000's (all four models), the Babylon Rouges,and other charachters Sega feels like capitalizing on
6. The tracks from Sonic Roders and SR: Zero Gravity, modified to have the shortcuts and such acessible to on-foot characters (and a removal of the extreme gear system).
7. Characters that appeared in SR or SR:ZG on their airboards.
8. Retaining the weather system, the system for unlocking secret characters (which added a challenge) and using saved rings as a form of currency to buy more characters and other stuff (which I haven't figured out at this point).
9. An updated Chao raising system and the A-life system from the original NiGHTs.

Laugh if you want, but that's what I think.
That sounds like a good idea as long as they get rid of the Tails Doll.