This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007
Banned

8.8, TSHBR
Old 07-18-2007

harvest moon a wonderful life - boring music and the music repeats it self, the graphics is like the ps1's graphics, not a lot of gameplay, and the whole poit of the game is to farm stuff and raise a g=family. theres not a lot to do in this game.
Old 07-18-2007

Rugrat's Scavenger Hunt is a terrible video game in which you play terrible 3D board games.
Old 07-18-2007
General Staff

Send a message via AIM to Omega

Sounds terrible!
Old 07-20-2007

...the quiet game
Old 07-20-2007

E.T. is the worst video game every, as you said b4.
Old 07-20-2007

e.t and superman 64 got my votes...
Old 07-20-2007

Blurb: I came here to laugh at you.

2extreme for the playstation. God, I was so naive back then.
Old 07-20-2007

Custer's (Custard's?) Revenge for the Atari 2600. Search it on youtube if you don't know what it is. You'll be surprised. ;)
Old 07-20-2007

anyone checked the vid on youtube about ET? it's brilliant XD
Old 07-20-2007

I have and that's why I say that it's the worst game ever. ET I mean. Seriously WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! XD
Old 07-24-2007

Blurb: Gyabo!

Quote:
Superman 64 no doubt
*shivers* I lived this monstrosity. Those rings...flying through so many rings...and horrid controls...and graphics...DAMN YOU LUTHOR!
Old 07-24-2007

probably maximo for ps2 i hated that game, i broke my controller playing that
Old 07-24-2007

Spyro The Dragon: Enter The Dragonfly

This used to be a good franchise with the 1st 3 games, but now all it's games are, especially with this game, just the S*** that Spyro manages to crap out and boy was this one a stinker.
Old 07-25-2007

This is my worst game: Fantastic 4 (that was so boring)
Old 07-25-2007

Did anyone forget that crappy game of 50Cent, Bulletproof? Wauw, that game got the worst re- and preview all time... xD
Old 07-25-2007

Sonic to Xbox 360 was boring slow and it was loading all the time.
Old 07-25-2007

dbz sagas...when U fight a boss with 2 players...they make U...take turns....lame!
Old 07-25-2007

The worst game that I have played would be Superman 64. I rented it and returned it in the same day. It's so bad, that you'll want to keep it forever as proof that God does not exist.
Old 07-26-2007

Looking back I suppose I'd say Earthbound, although I did enjoy it while I owned it.
Old 07-26-2007

THE worst game I ever played I swear to God do not hate my fanboys and girls its gotta be Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles that was just the most awful piece of shit that landed in my PS2 Disc drive. At first it was cool but the unskippable cutscenes and making Giant Mantis's f##king Godly, plus the story.... well let's honest there was NO story in that game whatsoever it was like a game version of a bad Naruto filler. And I am NOT exagerrating my frineds got that game as well and they played it to the point of fighting choji then carried it back to the store demanding their money back that game was the worst only good part I can say about it is you can use the Rasengan a lot ^^
Old 07-26-2007

Whoever in this topic said Big Rigs, I have something to say to you....

YOU'RE WINNER!
Old 07-26-2007

Guitar Hero sans guitar controller. Of course, that's not particularly fair.

I'd say the worst game I ever played was Crystal Chronicles. Boo all you like, but I couldn't stand that game. Casting was too slow, moving was too slow, and, well everything was too damn slow! A waste of a franchise and a waste of GBA-GC cables (well, those were super-gimmicky to begin with, but at least Pac Man vs. and Zelda 4S put them to proper use).

Of course, Night Trap seems like it beats FF:CC hands down, but I've only had the privilege of watching it on youtube, not playing it (I hear it's pretty much just as interactive as watching it on youtube)
Old 07-26-2007

Advent freakinIwillkillyourxboxIloadslowerthanfabledestro yyourbrainandeatyourbabies Rising. Oh yesss.
Old 07-26-2007

I have to say the worst game I've played was superman for the N64. All you really did was fly through rings.
Old 07-27-2007

Final Fantasy IX. The worst one. Ever.
Old 08-01-2007

Custer's revenge. anyone who got any entertainment out of that game what-so-ever deserves to burn in the eternities of non-gamer-ness.
Old 08-01-2007

All of you are incorrect. Bubsy 3D is by far the worst game ever.

It looked as though a small child ate 50 bags of skittles and then crapped directly into your eyesockets. It played like being tied down and being flogged a whip that had red hot nails in its tips (If you are a masochist, it played like you were being denied that "pleasure" the rest of your life).

Dont belive me? Google it. It haunts my nightmares to this day.
Old 08-02-2007

I have bubsty 3D, and it's definately up there, same with ET, but I still say Custer's revenge takes the cake.
Old 08-02-2007

Send a message via MSN to benjirimm

i'm gonna have to go with sonic on the 360 and PS3 i don't know how many times i died from inavodable fall damage but apart from that the whole game was far to easy and then the games broke, i'd like to add to NeoClouds statment about naruto UC that the rasengan was called the power strike WTF? most mission neraly the same (im sick of defending carts) the game only really gets fun when you complete it, and can fight boss battle including ones you havent befour like kakashi and you may add garra to your team!