This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007

Every game mentioned so far i am dying inside to play with, as Peter Moore said "this is the best holiday lineup in gaming history". The man is overly smug, but he is also correct i feel. Anyone dare disagree?
Old 07-20-2007

i forgot to say i want to play halo wars, like now.
Old 07-22-2007

yeh 2007 is an amazing year for the 360
Old 07-24-2007

It is going to be a great year, but the console itself is retarded. PS3 does beat it console-wise and I think they will be neck and neck later on in their life-cycle as PS3 starts to get more games and DVDs switch to Blu-Ray.
Old 07-24-2007

BWAHHAHHHHAHHH

nobody is switching to blu-ray, man. nobody needs it. nobody wants it.

PS3 doesnt beat it game-wise, and thats all that matters.
Old 07-24-2007

Honestly, I don't see much advantage to me getting blu-ray...

It's not that big of a difference. Not that I'm saying Sony sucks for using it, but I'm just gonna stick with HD-DVD's...
Old 07-24-2007

It will be great for games though. The level in the new Killzone 2 trailer takes up a whole 2 gigs of space. There is no way you could fit the entire game on a regular DVD unless we go back to PS1 days with 3-4 discs per RPG lol.
Old 07-25-2007

If that is the only game using blu-ray fully, there's no point to getting it yet. Capabilities are nothing if developers don't fill them. Besides, graphics aren't THAT important to me.
Old 07-25-2007

well, sony proved last gen that graphics aren't as important as gameplay, but this time around they're trying the opposite approach and losing their fans because of it.
Old 07-25-2007

Oh yeah! A 360 thread.
Ive had mine for around 3 months now (sold my wii for it) and i must say i love it! It has some truly brilliant games ( Halo 2, Gears of war and oblivion anyone?) and Xbox Live is just amazing!

I'm really looking forward to halo 3 right now, cant wait to pick up my copy of the legendary edition. =D
Old 07-25-2007

Legendary? Man, I love Halo more than anyone I know, but It doesn't seem worth the money. I might pick up a special edition, but not Legendary...
Old 07-26-2007

I know it isn't worth as much as the price, but ive been a halo fan since the beginning on the PC and Xbox. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if i don't get it.
Old 07-28-2007

DEAD RISING is the best game ever!!!!!!!!! and to think i only discovered it like a few weeks ago
Old 07-31-2007

I just got another 2 achievements in Gears of war,YES!.
Old 07-31-2007

If you need help with that game I can help you,I got all the achievement in Dead Rising.I can tell you where to level up fast.
Old 07-31-2007
Banned

Quote:
Ive had mine for around 3 months now (sold my wii for it)
saw the light, did we? B)
Old 08-01-2007

Quote:
Ive had mine for around 3 months now (sold my wii for it)

saw the light, did we? B)
The Wii isnt that bad, the 360 just has games that are more for me. But I'd get a Wii if I could. Please can we keep this thread as a talk about how the 360 is good and not be fanboys bashing every other console? *looks at 6ixty4our :-P*
Old 08-01-2007

Other 3 achievements today!.
Super vengance(Bomberman),Quick marble(Sonic),Untouchable!(Gears of War)!.
Old 08-01-2007

The more I talk to people about my 360 the more i realise that I really AM the only human on earth who didnt pre-order Halo 3 when I bought my 360.

Now, I am personaly looking forward to Assasins Creed and Too Human, but not much else realy intrests me. I suppose its because the world is sorely lacking many good new American rpgs. (Oblivion doesn't count. It's far too easy for my tastes.)

We need more games in the vein of Kotor and Baulder's gate.
Old 08-02-2007

Me neither I bought i for Gears of war,Dead rising and Viva piƱata.
Old 08-03-2007

Blurb: Screw The Rules! I Have Money!

Not really a big fan on the Xbox 360. I hear to many complaints it being broken, overheating, scratching disks etc. I prefer Ps3 always in our lives more longer then a stinking xbox even though the xbox may have a little bit more better stats in the technology it holds inside the xbox 360, but i see no wonder it messes up soo easily it can't handle all the stuff inside its too much for the xbox lol and i heard their making a 80gb Ps3 soposely and dropping the price another $100 after thanksgving. I saw in Yahoo News main page reporting that Microsoft spent over 1 billion dollars for repairs, i so laughed, i knew the xbox were no good.
Old 08-03-2007

Just one achievement Today *sigh*

Bomberman Live Defeat 15.
Old 08-03-2007

Quote:
i realise that I really AM the only human on earth who didnt pre-order Halo 3 when I bought my 360.
I didnt pre order it ethier. >_>
Quote:
We need more games in the vein of Kotor and Baulder's gate
Mass Effect my friend. Made by Bioware
Old 08-03-2007

Hm... somehow, I forgot about that.... And I get the Bioware news letter....

But besides, thats one game. With the way I play my RPGs, I'll have beaten it atleast 3 times by the end of the month.
Old 08-04-2007

Bioshock?Blue Dragon?Two worlds?
Old 08-04-2007

I have Bioshock preordered, never heard of Two-worlds, and I utterly refuse to play anything more that is churned out by the people that work at Square, so Blue Dragon is out of the picture. Besides, it looks too childish.
Old 08-04-2007

Yu-gi-oh is a tad bit childish too......anyways, I have a 360, and I have problems with it. First one died so we sent it in for repairs and got a new one instead. That one's on the fritz as well, so I can't play half-off my games without loosing half of the screen...oh well, we got an e-mail saying our first Xbox is fixed so hopefully that one works now.....
Old 08-04-2007

I've had my 360 for over a year and it has never died,gotten the 3 rings of death,or exploded.
Old 08-05-2007

Yeah, the problems with the 360 are all over the place. Microsoft said that there's a design flaw with every 360 with the way air is circulated over the the graphics card and motherboard causing the connections to melt. There (rumored) to be introducing a new, smaller graphics chip that will produce less heat this fall. I say rumored because Microsoft is saying that it's only speculation and that nothings been confirmed.
Old 08-05-2007

2 Achievements
Castlevania SotN:Explore the 200.6 % of the castle and Bloodlines.