This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007
Is no longer jailbait, but is still a TRAP

So is anybody else out there excited for this game as much as I am?
Old 07-16-2007

(Hey! It's Mai from Rawr's place!!!)

I can't wait! This game is going to be awesome!
Old 07-16-2007

I am so Excited for this game! I check the site's daily updates everyday!
Old 07-16-2007

I am so Excited for this game! I check the site's daily updates everyday!
Old 07-16-2007

I believe the Bouncer is most excited for this game. when online appears you will phear teh name RPG as I run amuck(sp?) on stages unknown with my favorite character Pikachu!

Oh and BTW, Butterfree for Brawl!
Old 07-16-2007

it looks like it might be close to the same. I guess I'm looking forward to it.
Old 07-16-2007

Um, hell yes. I squealed when I saw Zelda was going to be in it. She's my favorite, which may be obvious.
Old 07-16-2007

Little Mac and Olimar for Brawl! (b'.')b
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

I can't wait!! I check the site every day for updates (except weekends of course xD). I even made wallpapers for the characters that are gonna be in da game (that they revealed so far xD) lol they are kinda cool but not that great. I wanna play as Pit when i get him as a character! His weapon looks so cool! xD
Old 07-16-2007

i cant wait it is going to be awesome
Old 07-16-2007

This game looks awesome and it's gonna be interesting to play it with the Wiimote. Samus and Zero Suit Samus are gonna be so kick ass to play as.
Old 07-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to Quiz112 Send a message via MSN to Quiz112 Send a message via Yahoo to Quiz112

lol I hope ness is in it too but you never know they might not put him in. There is still alot of time for them to reveal stuff on the super smash dojo so u never know what might come up! I was surprised when they showed the Smashville stage! xD that was cool xD
Old 07-16-2007

I bet luigi is gonna be in it he's in all of da super smash bros. games -.-
My cousin plays as him and ice climbers alot in melee
Old 07-16-2007

lol I heard rumors that Sonic might be in the game! I first heard this on a Nintendo Power Magazine!! When i was watchin E3 on G4 they said the question would be answered... yet they never got it answered -.-
by the way i said my cousin used luigi not my brother xD LOL
My bro usually plays Mewtwo
Old 07-16-2007

I play Peach myself. I'm waiting to see when the Brawl site will have an update confirming that she is still in. I hope she'll play similar to her Melee self.
Old 07-16-2007

lol i hope Pichu isn't in brawl.. he wasn't good .. he gained % after usin electric attks which made it easy to kill him -.- I don't think they will put Mewtwo back though i have a feelin they won't
Old 07-17-2007

Pichu was awesome. In the general sense. They should keep him because he's the perfect character to make people wonder "What the heck?" when/if you beat them.
Old 07-17-2007

lol if they don't keep pichu i wonder if they will make a character like that xD
Old 07-17-2007

I hope so. It's fun to beat your opponents with an overly bad character.
Old 07-17-2007

LOL yea xD and if brawl has wifi then uh.. it would be hard to win with a bad character like pichu xD lol
Old 07-17-2007

I hope it does have wifi! I don't mind the friend code as long as we can battle random people w/o friend codes like in pokemon battle revolution.
Old 07-17-2007

Random battles FTW, I want to get paired with a complete noob who I stomp all over the feild and then the next fight I wanna fight someone who ruins my face with each stock. Friend codes would be cool if you wanted to form teams and clans and have regulated battles though.

If we can form teams, be sure to look up AwesomeForce. We are a Force to be reckoned with!

Edit: Just saw the update for the site. Yay for Deoxys I guess. Kinda knocks him out of the unconfirmed character catagory.
Old 07-17-2007

Ya same for me too.......

and to kkslider for saying the climbers are underrated.......lol

but yeah I'm pretty sure they've already confirmed online play so no need to worry about that
Old 07-17-2007

LOL that actually sounds kinda cool O.O.....
by the way what does FTW mean xD i see it everywhere but i never found out wat it meant xD
lol it would be cool if we got like ranks depending on how good we are and we get paired(sp?) in wifi depending on our ranks xD
Old 07-17-2007

FTW stands for "For the win"
Old 07-17-2007

Yes. We need random battles. I just hope it doesn't keep win/loss records. Maybe that way people won't disconnect during a match. I do remember seeing somewhere that they wouldn't have any ranking system...

Friend codes are only, more or less, for battling friends. Though for some people, "friends" are random people on the interweb that are added.
Old 07-17-2007

yea in Pokemon Battle Revolution when u use Wifi and do a battle w/ a random person online then afterwards you have a choice to add that person to your friends list... so u can add whoever u want and u dun even have to know da person -.-
Old 07-17-2007

I agree, if the battle is random then Win/Loss records should not be kept. Disconnecting during a match is a dirty deed anyways and one who does that doesn't prove anything to anyone, not even himself. I'm happy with or without a ranking system however. Numbers mean nothing to me, I just wanna have fun.

Also I wanna have different types of random battles to sign up for. I wanna be able to choose to randomly be put in a 1v1 or a 2v2 or even a 2v1. Not even limited to that even! Imagine if tag matches are going to make an appearance, that could open up a whole new realm of possibilitys.

Oh yeah and give me the choice to turn items off or on. That's enough for my opinions tonight, I need to get some rest. You know suckin blood can be a tiresome task.
Old 07-17-2007

The Smash Bros. Dojo just updated! They revealed a new pokemon u can get in the pokeball its kinda obvious they would put that character in the game as a pokemon u can get in the pokeball xD
Old 07-17-2007

I don't believe those people are added to your "friends list" in PBR. All you get is their trainer card. I have added some, yet my friends list is currently empty. But this is a Brawl topic, so enough of that.

Yes. . . I also hope that online, if added, will have many types of battles.

The update was good. Will stop people from thinking/wondering/hoping whether or not that Pokémon will be a playable character.