This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Forum Community > Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What bonus would you like to buy?
Zombie Jeopardy Mini Game - 1 Bonus Point 14 42.42%
Zombie (Normal Difficulty) - 1 Bonus Point 19 57.58%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2015
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

Desu ~
Old 11-13-2015

Blurb: Nod at the bird and PEOPLE DIE, everywhere PEOPLE DIE!
Send a message via AIM to 0mnislash17 Send a message via MSN to 0mnislash17

I wish to actionate!
Old 12-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mnislash17 View Post
I wish to actionate!
Man, get outta here
Old 01-03-2017
AssterGray Mod

Blurb: i set my clocks early cos i know i'm always late
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray

This is the yearly shitpost, that only happens once a year
reply to this post for infinite fancy hats
if u ignore, zombies will show up to gnaw your arm and stomp all over your discarded monopoly boards that you threw at them as a distaction
Old 01-03-2017
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

I sign up.
Old 01-03-2017

Turn 0 Results:

Killshot:

A man stirs. Opening up his eyes, he is greeted only by darkness.

"...Damn, I must have really tied one on last night. I didn't think you could actually drink yourself blind. Huh."

Rising to his feet, Jack raises his arms in front of himself cautiously, feeling for a wall. As he shuffles forward, he feels a sharp pain in his shin and falls over something. Upon impact with the coffee table, a particularly dark pair of sunglasses fall off his face, eliciting a groan of pain as light assaults his eyes.

"...Serves me right, I guess." Jack mutters, moving his hand to shield his eyes and fighting back a wave of nausea. Once the room stabilizes, he rises again, moving to the refrigerator. Opening it, he takes out a bottle of Jack, leaving the door open behind him as he plods over to the couch.

"Aaaaah, that's better. Wonder what general stupidity the world is up to today..." Jack says, taking a deep pull from the bottle. He fumbles underneath the cushion for a moment, finally coming up with a remote. He drops it once, curses a bit, and picks it up again, turning on the television. A reporter shows up immediately, looking slightly harried.

Elsewhere...

AsterGray:

"-that attacks have been reported all over the city. We repeat, citizens are to stay in their home and-Hey! Which one of you morons left the door open? No I don't care who it was, just get that thing out of-*kssssssh*"

Connor stares at the television, nonplussed.

"Well, shit, my dudes. What now?" He mumbles to himself, as is his normal fashion. Before he can contemplate the matter further, he hears the sound of breaking glass. Looking behind himself, he sees an overweight fellow with a terribly scuzzy beard trying to force himself through the dining room window. Blood mats the front of the man's shirt.

With no hesitation, Connor snatches up a nearby board game board, folds it up, and runs at the man, shoving the board down his throat, pushing the intruder back outside. The attacker falls on his back, scrabbling at the Monopoly board.

Turn 1 Start.

Turn 1 Results whenever the hell I feel really, really bored.
Old 05-01-2017

Send a message via MSN to Ninjasplaycardgames2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjasplaycardgames2

Well its good you've kept busy for three months, at least v:
Old 08-20-2019

Turn 1 Results:

Killshot:

Jack shifts on the couch, feeling like he hasn't moved for years, then stands up. The floor creaks loudly at the movement. Jack takes another swig of Jack, and ambles over to the window, noticing a man across the street who appears to be assaulting another man with a board game.

Turn 2 Start.

Results when I feel like it, MomNinjasplaycardgames2.
Old 08-22-2019
Definitely Kim Jong Un; The Cryptkeeper

Blurb: PSN: animex75b Switch: SW-5941-0272-2331

i vote feball
Old 09-26-2021
AssterGray Mod

Blurb: i set my clocks early cos i know i'm always late
Send a message via MSN to AsterGray

Sighing deeply at the flailing figure outside my window, I gather my composure and collect my Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones themed Monopoly from my Monopoly board shelf and exit my home, ready to accept the whims of fate before me

(And win the Zombie Genesis, which is both achievable and something that is healthy to aspire to)