This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008

I just want to know there's a DVD of The abridged movie. I saw it on Youtube. It was funny:
Yugi: Kaiba there's a naked man behind you
Just wanna know:
Somebody knows where the hell you can buy a dvd from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged
Old 05-26-2008

Blurb: (>'-')> (>'-'<) <('-')> (>'-')> kirby dance mofos

well if you go onto itunes you can download all the episodes and the movie for free
Old 05-27-2008

That was a mock trailer LittleKuriboh made for a Yu-gi-oh abridged movie, and it wasn't for a DVD. However some time later he actually released a half hour production based on the Yu-gi-oh movie. It's in the episodes section.
Quote:
I just want to know there's a DVD of The abridged movie. I saw it on Youtube. It was funny
That doesn't quite make sense, it should be: I just want to know if there's a DVD of the abridged movie. I saw a trailer on youtube, it was funny.
Quote:
Somebody knows where the hell you can buy a dvd from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged
Neither does that ¬_¬ Does anybody know where the hell you can buy a DVD of Yu-gi-oh abridged?
Old 05-27-2008

That doesn't quite make sense, it should be: I just want to know if there's a DVD of the abridged movie. I saw a trailer on youtube, it was funny.

Neither does that ¬_¬ Does anybody know where the hell you can buy a DVD of Yu-gi-oh abridged?

Yeah I know it. my English is bad.. I can understand it but I can't speak it.. i'm sorry..
Old 05-27-2008

No it's fine, I was just showing you your mistakes, that's the best way to learn ^_^
Old 06-01-2008
Boss

desu
Closed Thread