This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2008

Blurb: (>'-')> (>'-'<) <('-')> (>'-')> kirby dance mofos

I LOVE THIS FILM
i usually dont like film that are remade from existing programs but this was one exception
i cant wait for the next one.... bumblebee rules
Old 05-14-2008

It was pretty bad....
Old 05-14-2008

It was awesome. All the special effects were amazingly well done and detailed. It was definitely a movie that HAD to be seen in theaters. Story was okay, but not great, though.
Old 05-15-2008

this was actually one of the best films I have ever seen, the special effects were phenominal
Old 05-16-2008

Special effects were very impressive (much more deserving of 'Best special effects' at the Oscars than The Golden Compass), but as a movie it was good, sometimes great, but never brilliant. I appreciated how the comedy was actuall well written (I love Shia LaBeouf as a comedy actor, his improvisation was brilliant), the story was interesting and the majority of actors did a good job, plus the involvement of the military in the movie was obviously invaluable and a great addition.
But, considering it's a Transformers movie, there can be no forgiving the humans stealing the show, with the majority of the Transformers taking peripheral roles, some of whom have one line of dialogue, others being killed off suddenly and unceremoniously and others disapearing completely without explanation.
Old 05-16-2008

Blurb: (>'-')> (>'-'<) <('-')> (>'-')> kirby dance mofos

i hated that t took 1 hour for OP andthe others to arrive on earth
Old 05-16-2008

The 1986 animated movie is a thousand times better than this one, It had amazing CGI but other than that.... it was shockingly bad.