PDA

View Full Version : Heroes and Villains

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-11-2011, 05:29 PM
1. No vulgarity or overtly perverted discussion, anywhere, in posts or results.

2. Discussion over rulings is allowed but shall be contained to two posts . You may ask the GM why a ruling was made a certain way, but don’t drag it out, forever. Once a decision is made stop arguing or wrath of the GM will be enforced.

3. Wrath of the GM, live players that get out of hand, and/or refuse to accept the ruling at hand will be killed instantly, ghosts that continue arguing will lose their vote.

4. Nobody is allowed to control another players’ actions or turn for them. If you have to be away for something important, mid-game, IRL, PM the GM to wave sleeper damage. PMing the GM only stops sleeper damage, it does NOT prevent other players from attacking/ killing you.

5. Sleeper damage, anyone inactive for 3 days or more without prior notification of the GM, will lose 10HP per day/ turn. Actions include, battling, and moving, if you do neither of these things, you will lose HP after three days.

6. Choose your affiliation when signing up or an affiliation will be chosen for you when all player slots have been taken. There is a cap of 20 players.

7. Players are allowed 1 power/ ability per round. Transformations that combine abilities or has multiple abilities are not allowed.

8. Summoner is an acceptable power, but one creature/ person/ thing may be summoned per turn and will disappear at the end of the turn it is summoned.

9. Ranged attacks: you may use ranged attacks on opponents only ONE room over. Player performing the attack will have to post a number between 1 and 10, RNG will be set up with two columns. If attacker’s number is the top most number of either column player will hit target with applicable damage minus 10HP. If attacker’s number is not in the top two spots, no damage taken to target. IF YOU USE A RANGED ATTACK YOU CANNOT MOVE FROM THE ROOM YOU ARE IN THE TURN THE RANGED ATTACK IS USED.

10. Equipment, you may only have ONE equipped item, be that weapon, armor or whatever. Only things excluded from equipment are capsules.

11. Players are NOT allowed to have the same power as anyone else. Chosen abilities are first request, first given.
~ if johnny has super strength, bob cannot have super strength, too.

12. players start with 100HP, damage is calculated as follows.
a. damage from normal punches, kicks, etc… range from 10 to 15HP
b. damage from equipment, I/e weapons, ranges from 15 to 25HP.
c. damage from abilities range from 20 to 40 HP
d. damage involving power capsule, using abilities. Ranges from 50 to 75 HP loss.
e. damage from ranged attacks 10 to 30HP, (Power capsule involvement, 40 to 65HP)

IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE TARGET OF ATTACK MAX DAMAGE IS USED BUT SPREAD EVENLY AMONGST ALL WHO WERE ATTACKED.

I.E IF PLAYER A ATTACKS PLAYERS B, C, D, AND E WITH POWER CAPSULE, 18HP WOULD BE TAKEN FROM PLAYERS B, C, D, AND E.

13. Secret attacks may be PMed to the GM

14. Knocked out players vote to hurt 1 live player by 10HP

15. Once per turn GM give 2 items are given to players. Decided by RNG. Not necessarily every turn. Items are as follows.
~a. power capsule, increased power to abilities.
~b. healing capsule, heals 50HP
~c. Invincibility capsule, take no damage in turn.
~D. Life capsule, can only be given to a ghost, reanimates the ghost, only ONE given per round, can only be given when half the players are ghosts.

16. Items don't need to be used the same turn they are given.

17. You can use your items to help somebody else.

18. NO ITEM DEFAULT ACTIVATION.

19. Thou Shalt not steal items from dead players.

20. Turns last 24 hours with one day off per week depending on the GM’s schedule.

21. Everyone is allowed to play, however, if you ignore these guidelines or refuse to accept final decisions on rulings, you will be forced to sit out ONE round.

22. Sign ups: initial sign ups last 1 day or until we hit 20 players, whichever comes first. Once signups conclude, A description of abilities will be posted on first page along with player list. Game start will be 24 hours after signups have concluded and abilities have been posted. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO LOOK AT THE ABILITY DESCRIPTION TO MAKE SURE IT’S ACURATE, ONCE GAME STARTS, ABILITIES MAY NOT BE CHANGED.

23. Players may not heal themselves by means of their power.

24. No living player can control the ghost vote or nullify it except by invincibility capsule.

25. A gm can choose whether to allow either stealing capsules from a living player, dead player, or both.

Maps

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/carmen90_photo/SecretUndinai-1.jpg
L= Library
CC = Council Chambers
H = Hospital
Crypt = crypt
UD = Houses and undinai dwellings
P = Pantry i/e where food is stored
F = Forge where weapons are made
SB = shuttle bay where space vehicles are stored.
EC = execution chambers
C = Convent
D = Detention center or Prison

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/OutworldMap.jpgDP = Dead Pool
D = Dark Prison
P = Pit II
PG = Palace Grounds
B = Beetle Lair
K = Khans Arena
TP = The Portal
OS = Outworld Spire
GD = Golden Desert
E = Evil Tower
T = Dragon Kings Temple
DM = Dragon Mountain
L = Living Forest
H = Hells Foundry
F = Falling Cliffs

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/CapitalWasteland-1.jpg
RR = Raven Rock
DS - Deathclaw Sanctuary
LL = Little Lamight
TL = Tranquility Lane/Vault 112
TT = Tenpenny Tower
FI = Fort Independence
A = Andale
PF = Paradise Falls
M = Megaton
FC = Fort Constantine
O = Oasis
BT = Big Town
CS = Clifftop Shacks
OO = Old Olney
RD = Republic of Dave
R = Regulator HQ
M (grey) = Minefield
CC = Canterbury Commons
CF = Corvega Factory
SD = Super Duper Mart
D - Dukovs Place
G = Greyditch
MH = Museum of National History
GNR = Galaxy News Radio
C = Citadel
RC = Rivet City

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/carmen90_photo/ShrunkenMap.jpg
F= Forge
P= Prison
UD = Undinai dwellings
H = Hospital
Crypt = Crypt

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/DLM2.png

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM
GM LIST
* represents current GM

1. Gcar
2. Ninja*
3. Tyler

Team #1
. Tyler - Holes and Walls and Shroud of Shadows - Hero
. HS - Summoner with Magic Mirrors (pending confirmation) - Villain

Power: Summoning

The weapons I may choose to become are:
Sword - Invisible Damage
Lance - Extension
Twin Guns - Top Priority
Gauntlets - Energy-draining
Flamethrower - Holy Flame (Special Rules)
1) Can't be put out by any means except what is listed.
2) Does not consume material such as air or grass to light or stay lit.
3) After the first turn of normal power damage, burns for 5 turns taking 5 HP per turn.
4) Can be transfered to someone else.
5) If it's transfered to someone else, then the counter resets and it burns for 5 turns.
6) If someone enters a room that's lit on holy fire, then they will catch fire. The room will burn for 5 turns as normal.
Taken from the story of the burning bush, it is a flame that burns but doesn't consume. It represents truth.
TTGL - Reality-Bending (Power Capsule Only, costs that summon's life to use)

My familiars are a set of small chibis who unlock the magical power of weapons, as well as lets me turn into a weapon for as long as someone wields me. I take no damage from being wielded as long as I'm in that form, but I will take damage if I'm attacked by someone. The chibi turns into a small ruby somewhere inside the weapon, making it hard to damage.

If I die while in weapon form the weapon breaks but I stay in that form. My currently-summoned chibi is then released and becomes the familiar of whoever was wielding me at the time, allowing them to power up their weapon.

If I'm being wielded, then I do not count as a weapon for whoever is wielding me, since it is my power that allows them to. They can still wield their normal weapon. The weapon that I become I must stay for as long as I'm being wielded. I may choose the power that I have as a weapon, but once I choose a particular power for a particular weapon, I can't change the power that specific weapon has.

If my familiar dies, I can revive it in exchange for half of my total HP. (Not bloody likely, but the option is nice)

I have 5 familiars. Each one is tied to one of those weapons. They'll disappear at the end of the turn they're summoned, and I'll still keep my weapon's form and power if they're gone, for one turn. I have to keep resummoning them to keep my form, but I don't have to shift back to human form to do so.

My weapon is an infinite supply of magical mirrors.
Rules:
1) Can only carry up to 5 mirrors at any time.
2) Replenish 1 mirror every turn.
3) Start with 3 mirrors.
4) A mirror is indistinguishable from the real me by any means, unless I directly state I want the person to know which one is the real me.
5) Attacking a mirror will nullify damage to me for that turn if I'm in weapon form.
6) Attacking a mirror will split damage between me and the person who attacks it if I'm in normal form.
7) A multi-target attack will target all people and mirrors in the same room as me as long as I have a mirror set up. This includes the wielder of the attack.
8) A mirror will stay set up if it is not attacked.
9) If I have 0 mirrors left over at the end of a turn, then it takes an extra turn to replenish said mirror.

Team #2
. Baku - Super Strength with Spiky Ball on Chain - Villain
. Zairak - Paint Editor with Vorefibre - Hero

Weapon: Vorefibre

Power (Paint):

Ability to treat reality as a Paint program. Can copy, paste, crop, recolor, resize, draw new objects, zoom in, zoom out, write and spraypaint. Can cut and delete, as well as resize the game area, but only with a power capsule. Can only use one ability per turn.

Copy:
Store a copy of an object of any description onto a copy toolbar. Can only store up to five objects. Power/magic weapons and such like cannot be copied. Can copy any number of objects per turn, however.

Paste: Can create an instance of any of the objects on the copy toolbar. Amount of copies are limitless, but can only create one thing per turn.

Crop:
Can select parts of the environment within the area the user is in. Can also select entire players, with their permission. Can then move the cropped part somewhere else within the area the user is in.

Recolor:
Can change the color of anything, whether it be a small change to the color or a complete color change. Limitless scale.

Resize:
Can alter the size of any object or player. Pixelation may occur.

Draw new objects:
Can create objects via the use of lines and colors. Object will function as the object normally would.

Zoom in/Zoom out:
Can cause their own vision or that of others to zoom in or out, between the scale of 10% and 1000%, with 100% being normal vision. Essentially the ability to make somebody far-sighted or near-sighted, with all that entails.

Write:
Can leave messages on any surface, or in the air. Every character is available for this purpose.

Spraypaint:
Can spraypaint over any surface, or in the air. Primarily used to obscure vision. Any color is usable.

Cut/Delete:
Can delete parts of a single player. Limited to one part, identified by name. Only for non-fatal uses, can't delete a brain for instance. Normal power damage. Power capsule ability.

Resize the game area:
Can increase or decrease the size of the entire game area up to 1000% or down to 10%. Power capsule ability.

Supercrop:
Able to select and move anything in the game, up to the scale of an entire single area. This includes players, with or without their permission. Can then move the selected area anywhere else and make a new path(s) to it. Can move selected player anywhere within the game. Power capsule ability.

Team #3
. Grim - Ying/Yang Aura Shift with Aura Blade - Hero
Player has the potent to wield both light and darkness, though can generally only control one at a time.

Each turn, the players power for the turn is determined via rng. The results give the following:
45% or below: control over light
56% or above: control over dark
46-55%: neutral or grey zone

If the neutral zone is reached, another rng must occur:
50% or below: player loses all powers for that turn
51% or above: player gains control of both light and dark, enabling combo attacks and potentially higher than usual damage, or control of what is in between light and dark.
20% chance of gaining control of light and dark
30% chance of controlling neutral stance related abilities.

In the two main cases the further away the number is from 50 the stronger the max and min hit for powers become. For every 10 away from 50 the min and max damage increases for plus 2 for powers, thus with light 1 would mean max of 50 damage and dark or neutral 100 for 50. However, to counter this when shifting from light to dark or vice versa, aura sickness occurs. Damage is reduced by 1 for every 10 difference between the two. For example, start with dark 70 and shift to light 30. have an initial +4 boost, but 70-30=40 so is neutralised, and in worst case light 1 to dark 57, no initial boost but -5 due to sickness.

For the gray zone the power boost is an instant +10 if powers are not lost, and changing to a new aura has no sickness effect.

Light and dark manipulation includes things related to them in lore, so dark can use illusion for example and light can do some healings effects to a degree.
. Biggles - Alchemy with Large Iron Rod - Villain

Team #4
. Ocean - Style - Hero
Hair work
-Cut n Style
I cut and style enemies hair into something girly and cute, it totally has volume and body now! (damage attack)
-Dye job
I like, color my ally's hair, highlights lowlights, you name it! It totally makes them have more confidence! (+10 damage for allies attack and damage to Ocean is halved that turn)

Make up
-Bright eyes
With my magic brushes I "open" my enemies eyes more, causing any damage they take to be doubled, up to max damage. (power damage with a 20% chance of doubling it, recharge time of 3 turns)
-Dramatic lips
I use my magic to give my allies dramatic, kissable lips, charming anyone they attack. (causes anyone attacking ally to be charmed for one turn, unable to attack them)
Clothing
-Lolli Land
I make my enemies the cutest lollies and hideyoshis I possibly can! Thier so pretty oh so pretty! (damage attack, horrifies enemy by turning them into a little girl/boy in a dress)
-Sexy Mama
I make my allies so sexy that they hurt non-allies eyes...literally. (adds 1-30 (RNG) damage to ally attacks )

Accesorize!
-Hair -bows, bands, clips, feathers, curls! I make my enemie's hair up so well its to die for....literally! (damage attack)
-Shoes -My allies suddenly find thier footwear is so fabulous they can move faster for one turn! (double movement for one turn)
. Fenrir - Shapeshifting with Brain Chip - Villain
Any living organism and certain mythological organisms are shapeshiftable. Non-living things can be shapeshifted, but a time limit for the change must be set bwefore hand as I can't manually change back.

Power capsule lets me shapeshift the high-end mythological critters and mix-and match shapeshifting bits.

Equipment: Mad Scientist Brain Chip: What does it do? It makes shapeshifting better! How does it do this? It allows me to make slight alterations to a form without a power capsule (not REALLY mixing and matching shit, but like making something a little stronger or faster or whatever). How does it still work if I've shapeshifted my brain into something smaller or larger? SCIENCE IS HOW.

Pixie – Small: + 10 damage taken. Pixie Dust grants flight to allies for one turn
Unicorn – Purity: takes 5 less damage from villains and deals 5 more to them. May heal corrupted environments.
Pegasus – Flight: +1 movement
Minotaur – Brute: May deal 10 more damage once per turn, at the cost of not being able to move or shapeshift.
Golem – Living Clay: takes 10-15 less damage from physical attacks, but 20-30 more from fire attacks.
Mermaid
Dryad – Tree Spirit: Invisibility in forests, may talk to trees and plants. May fuse with trees and plants.
Siren – Enchanting Song: Men who hear the song are drawn to the siren, unable to attack her for the turn.
Jorogumo – Spider Silk: May create and control spider webbing in both spider and half-spider form.
Goblin – Evil: takes 5 less damage from heroes and deals 5 more to them. May corrupt environments.
Lesser Elemental – Elemental: limited control of the element. Made out of the element. The elements that may be chosen are Flower, Dust, Sewage, Hair and Stench.
Ghost – Unfinished Business: Cannot attack. Immune to physical attacks, but magical attacks will still strike.
Jack-o’-the-Lantern – Immunity to fire. Limited fire control. At the cost of being able to attack or change shapes, the user can force one target to copy their movement for the turn.

Team #5
. Ave - Virus - Hero
Power: Viral Replication
So pretty much I use fellow players as hosts to replicate myself in. I inject my viral nucleic acid into them merely by touch. After touching someone, the next turn two of me will rip out of the host's stomach, causing ability damage. From then on I'll be able to action for all 3 of me. Each me can infect more than once, but after you've been infected I can't infect you again. Any damage caused by me is split between me. Each of me will have 100 HP, but if you kill one me you kill them all because I said so. And capsules will go the original me.
. Dark - Animism with Segmented Staff
Description: Allows me to place a spirit into non-conscious life or objects, essentially bringing them to life and under my control. I can also leave very basic instructions imprinted on objects that can take effect even if I move to where the object is out of my range.
Weapon: Segmented Staff

Team #6
. Weirdsmells - Environmental Manipulation - Villain
. Rikkus - Mike Dawson - Hero
First off, I cannot win, because I'm Mike Dawson.

Second, whenever I yell "I DIDN'T KILL RITA" It causes everyone around me to be paralyzed over how absolutely STUPID I am. I am also paralyzed, because I suddenly think I'm in my bathroom, and begin contemplating the meaning of life.

I can damage others by asking them the same conversation topic 20 times in a row. It is not very powerful. Probably 1 or two HP at most.

My weapon is a large ring from a ring toss game. I cannot accurately hit with it, I.E I can never hit with it.

Team #7
. Ninjaslayer - Energy Attacks
Power: Energy Attacks

Special moves

Kaioken: At the cost of 50hp, i can double my attack for one turn.

Absorption: When near a dead body, i have a 20% chance to absorb his power to increase my next attacks strength by 15 in addition to its base damage (if near a body i killed the chance of sucess increases to 40%)

Special Beam Cannon: An extremely powerful attack, only useable once every three turns. (RNG for this attack is 30-40 rather than 20-40)

Last resort: I jump into the middle of the room and explode. heavily damaging anyone in the room and killing me, it also destroys the room i was in. (does 50 spread damage)

Weapon: a boot launcher
. Zariu - Plant Manipulation with Whip
Power:Plant Manipulation: control growth, plant them, set when seeds mature and have effect, movement, and can grow them anywhere

DeathBind Roses - thorns have a toxin that slowly eats at your bones - causes damage equivalent to the amount of turns you have been poisoned squared(1 turn = 1... 2 turn = 4 etc) caps at 4 turns = 16 dmg (maybe less, check me on that GM)

Sleeping Star Lilies - the pollen and scent fills the area, putting everyone to sleep

Tempting Tulips - the sight and smell of them has an aphrodisiac effect

Exploding Light Alliums - Explode in a flash of light causing blindness

Poison Stinking Corpse Lily(Rafflesia) - Disgusting smell that carries a light poison - 5 dmg a turn while in area of bloom

Giant Venus Flytrap - naturally closes on anything that touches it - damages by sharp outer "teeth" and digestion

Acid Pitcher Plant - slippery walls and a pool of acid in the bottom

Sex Change Sundew - anything that touches the sundew part is stuck and then wrapped up... when it unravels from around them sex has been changed and they have been slightly damaged due to digestion

Hallucinogen Trumpet - releases hallucinogenic scent

Weapon:Whip

Team #8
. Aster - Gravity Manipulation
. Animex - Nature with Claymore - Hero
Power: Nature
Element depends on the terrain.

Forest/Jungle/Swamp = wood
Desert/Wasteland= sand
Lake/River/Estuary = water
Volcano = fire
Rocky Mountain/Plateau= rock
Grasslands/Hills = wind
Tundra/Snowy Mountain/Ice Flow/Snowlands = ice
Buildings/Cliff= electricity
City = metal
Weapon: Claymore (not the mines, the sword)

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Victories:

Heroes = 1

Villains = 1

Hall of Fame

Hall of Shame

Quote of Fame
Gcar Round 1
Ninjas you dipshit I told you not to kill zariu

Bragging Rights

Animex's Deaths: 0
Kills:
Rikkus - 1

Asters Deaths: 2
Kills:

Aves Deaths: 2
Kills:
Baku - 1
Biggles - 1
Ishi - 1
Yami - 1

Bakus Deaths: 2
Kills:
Ave - 1
Biggles - 1
Dark - 1
Ishi - 1
Rikkus - 1
Sajeev - 1
Tyler - 1

Biggles Deaths: 3
Kills:
Fenrir - 1
Holyshadow - 1

Darks Deaths: 1
Kills:
Fenrir - 1

Fenrirs Deaths: 2
Kills:
Ave - 1
Baku - 1
Ninja - 1

Grims Deaths: 3
Kills:
Aster - 1
GwTyler - 1
Weirdsmells - 1

Holys Deaths: 2
Kills:
Grim - 1
Kudos - 1

Ishis Deaths: 2
Kills:

Kudos Deaths: 1
Kills:

Ninjas Deaths: 2
Kills:
HS - 1
Zariu - 1

Oceans Deaths: 1
Kills:
biggles - 1

Omni's Deaths: 1
Kills:
Grim - 1
Tyler - 1

Rikkus Deaths: 1
Kills:
Ninja - 1

Sajeevs Deaths: 1
Kills:

Tylers Deaths: 2
Kills:
Ave - 1

Weirdsmells Deaths: 1
Kills:

Yamiangies Deaths: 1
Kills:

Zairaks Deaths: 2
Kills:

Zarius Deaths: 0
Kills:
Grim - 1

Banned Powers
1. Ability to Shatter Anything
2. Any form of Time Travel
3. Ability to Teleport anywhere you can't see
4. Ability to Summon the GM
5. Healing of any kind
6. Attack Stat Boosts (open for discussion)
7. Being able to change damage taken
8. Super Chemist
9. Intangibility (open for discussion)

HolyShadow
04-11-2011, 06:17 PM
If I may sign up, I would enjoy the following power and weapon:

Power: The ability to shatter "all things" within 10 feet of myself and my weapon. That means the full range of my weapon plus 10 feet. A barrier is projected between me and what I intend to cut specifically to show the range of my attack.
-"All things" is vague. It includes things like time, light, gravity, and air, as well as things like natural laws, though philosophical things require chargeup and/or a power capsule.
Weapon: Naginata that gives superhuman senses to one who wields it. Sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.

Call me Whitebeard. I'm a Hero.

biggles1
04-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Villan
Same powers as previous game
aka. alchemy, starting weapon is a large iron rod

Ishikawa Oshro
04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
FINE

WeirdSmells
04-11-2011, 08:48 PM
I sign up
Power: Metal Control
Weapons: Sharp Metal Throwing Cards

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Ishi, if its not too much trouble, could you be a bit more specific >:V

Fenrir502
04-12-2011, 03:55 AM
I sign up.
Power: shapeshifting
Take the form of any object yada yada yada, living objects = okay, non-living objects = death, yada yada yada, select mythical/imaginary creatures available at DM discretion.

Equipment: Raz's goggles

gwtyler1985
04-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Did we hear from Gcar yet?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Did we hear from Gcar yet?

Sally gave me permission to make a new thread

AsterGray
04-12-2011, 02:51 PM

gwtyler1985
04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Well if Gcar's ok with it, then I'd like to play too...

Spatial Manipulation build - restrictions Alpha, Beta, and Gamma released. Hammerspace restriction released. - My equipment will be a top hat and a cane sword.

Affiliation: Villain. Khorosho.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-12-2011, 09:21 PM
We now have a full 10 players... lets go for 20 >:D

gwtyler1985
04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Again, only if Gcar is ok with this. If not, everything is going back. It's her decision.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-12-2011, 09:26 PM
-_- they've had rounds with 20 people b4

gwtyler1985
04-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Yeah, but I was talking about whether or not she's ok with opening up a new thread or not. I still want to play in a more public round, but not unless she's ok with it...

Ishikawa Oshro
04-12-2011, 11:41 PM
not to sound rude but do we really need Gcar's permission?
I know it's morally correct but she is no longer really all that active and it would seem trivial to attempt to get her "consent" to continue playing a forum game.

If this continues with the "gcar permission" I say we just make a rip off the game and go from there cause its starting to really get annoying. I mean its simply a forum game. Not some amazing high tech gadget -_-

HolyShadow
04-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Gcar's an awful territorial girl.

Well... if she complains you can always just start up Start of the End again. It's basically the same game with no limit on powers.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-13-2011, 12:01 AM
holy ur a genius. If u gave me all the details I would deff start it back up/ Thats game was thee bomb!

gwtyler1985
04-13-2011, 12:10 AM
...Ok, but does it have to be that big? Last time it just went down because you, baku, and ani (I think it was him anyway. He was active enough) all drifted off. I think one GM this time would be fine.

And yes, Gcar is a terrible girl. She nearly tore my head off last time she felt like we went behind her back.

HolyShadow
04-13-2011, 12:17 AM
the thread still exists here: http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showthread.php?t=5135

Change rules as you see fit to work better, and make a new thread, if you want.

It should still be different than this, but not as different as it is now. I'd get rid of stats entirely, for one.

gwtyler1985
04-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Ok, but let's wait and see if Gcar says anything. Ave's probably doing what he can to get in touch with her, and if she doesn't care, then there is no problem. Besides, we still have until the weekend before Ninja starts this round anyway, so there really is nothing to do but wait and see what happens.

HolyShadow
04-13-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm mainly worried of her popping up midround and forcing us to stop playing because of it. It might still be a good idea to reform those rules just in case.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-13-2011, 01:41 AM
yea that would most likely lead to an annoyance >.<

yamiangie
04-13-2011, 01:54 PM
i was going to sit out the round because of school work and what not but what the hell.
well i'll take my molecular manipulation and knife with wire line. and stick me where ever you need to even out the teams.

AsterGray
04-13-2011, 01:59 PM
oh my power is tech reconfiguration, equipment is bag of electronical trinkets.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-13-2011, 02:29 PM
i was going to sit out the round because of school work and what not but what the hell.
well i'll take my molecular manipulation and knife with wire line. and stick me where ever you need to even out the teams.

Its a free-for-all round :face:

WeirdSmells
04-14-2011, 02:21 AM

That reminds me of Hei.

kudos
04-14-2011, 03:01 AM
Sure, I'll play

Telekinesis with double-sided light saber for me

Hero (Jedi knight fantasy fulfillment ftw!)

Ave
04-14-2011, 04:01 PM
HARUMP
Is it alright if we start a new thread?
if you want, as it looks right now, I do not care what happens onsite.I'm hoping a full year off will clear my head and help me to think better if I decide to return to YGOTAS.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
HARUMP

^_^
That's the attitude!!!

LET THE GAMESSSSSS *echo's*
COMMENCEEEE!!!!!!

biggles1
04-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Why did Gcar decide to leave?

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Alright, everything has been settled. We'll need to update the GM list, but other than that, we're good.

yamiangie
04-14-2011, 04:57 PM
That reminds me of Hei.

that's the idea. I works out a lot better for me than being Gambit

Can i petition for an softer setting on that saber? we'll all end up missing body parts otherwise.

Fenrir502
04-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Maybe YOU all will ^.~

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Suggested updated GM list:
Ninja
Sally (should she still want to)
Baku
Tyler
Ave (should he agree)
Holy (also should he agree)

any objections?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-14-2011, 05:54 PM
I see what you did there... I think I'l speed up sign ups to tomorrow, since apparently I dont have to go to school

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Suggested updated GM list:
Ninja
Sally (should she still want to)
Baku
Tyler
Ave (should he agree)
Holy (also should he agree)

any objections?

Looks good to me

HolyShadow
04-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Gcar would have to agree for me, since she listed me as being on the "Gm-ban" list.

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Gcar wouldn't have objected to anyone on that list. Everyone on there has been GM for this game before, assuming you have.

HolyShadow
04-14-2011, 07:22 PM
I haven't.

Ave
04-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Wow... I would gladly accept GMship for future rounds, provided I'm forgiven for last time.

But yeah Gcar has strongly objected to HS GMing in the past.

biggles1
04-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Ave, I expect, one day in 30 or so years time, someone will bring up your forgotten H&V round, then it will finally be finished.

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 07:43 PM
I haven't.

Well, you're still more qualified than half the people on the list.

Wow... I would gladly accept GMship for future rounds, provided I'm forgiven for last time.

You are, but please don't start a round if you don't think that you can either finish it in 5 months or failing that, keep it going until you do finish it. As for HS GMing, he's clearly qualified for it and we need to alternate GMs so the game doesn't get stale. I'm also hoping that having him GM will bring forth further innovation and fresh ideas I'm for it as long as he can do a good job. However, if this is a big concern for a portion of the players, then we will make a decision about it based on the number of players and gravity of said concerns. Is that alright with you?

And for the time being, since everything else has been cleared up, why don't you join this round? Apparently, it's going to be quite a big round with more players than usual and a higher power rating. I'm pulling out most of the stops and I still have doubts that I'll win with this crowd.

yamiangie
04-14-2011, 08:56 PM

it would have been better if we had not all formed one big alliance and my powers were not able to turn NCPs into not dead puddles. I look back and fondly remember how i was heading into a same sex intersperses romance with that green NCP. That or it was going to take me over when I died.

This is why I just zap, kick, punch, and toss people off the outworld spire now. oh and debond people pants.

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 10:06 PM
I look back fondly on how I was going to eat a dead boss, but now I'm back to generally screwing the laws of physics in every way imaginable. Funny world.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-14-2011, 10:16 PM
I sign up with the powers of time. I am the manipulator of all things!

weapon: a 40 set of table eauipment!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-14-2011, 11:00 PM
I sign up with the powers of time. I am the manipulator of all things!

weapon: a 40 set of table eauipment!

this should be interesting to say the least

EDIT:Actually Im gonna need some specifics to add this

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm sorry if there is some confusion about what I mean by restrictions. Here is a detailed list that pretty much defines everything.

Alpha Restriction: May change the space between two planes or objects in terms of total distance at a speed of 0. After a set amount of time, the distance between the two planes may be changed and reset by outside forces.
Set time: 2 seconds
Distance Limit: N/A

Restriction Beta: May create instances where the space between two planes becomes zero. Anything moving through one plane will instantly move through the other and continue it's trajectory.
# of instances/turn: 1
Plane size: N/A
Plane Orientation: N/A

Gamma Restriction: May create an instance of a hyperspace area extending into a preset plane. This area cannot be moved without moving the plane, nor can it be sealed of from normal space unless the plane is destroyed. The hyperspace area is unaffected by anything passing through the real space it would otherwise occupy.
Set Area: N/A
# of instances at once: 1

There. Everyone knows everything about it and most people here know how to exploit it, break it, and subvert it.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-14-2011, 11:18 PM
>.< lemme be vague god d@rnrnit

fine cause i really dont wanna think or get nerfed
Power : The power of colors. With this power I am able to do many things based on the color of said object I am referring to!!!
Red: If an object with a red tinge to it hits a target the target is stunned and cannot move for that turn.
Blue: places target in stasis that turn. Meaning target cannot attack players or be attacked that turn!
orange: delay's said target (just delays movement in terms of order of moves)
pink: target object becomes a veil that blocks one thing (aka attack,etc etc)
purple: target becomes royal. Royal meaning target has increased damage and has extended range
yellow: changes target into flowers
white: makes target invisible to the naked eye.
black: (requires a power capsule) black causes a gamma level occurence!
brown: (requires power capsule) Creates something of the GM's choosing! Npc, weapon etc etc.

weapon: vials of paint and book of paper!

Im lazy and dont wanna do anything else with this power >.>

Ave
04-14-2011, 11:32 PM
I sign up.
Allignment: Villain[yes it's a free for all but for god's sake think of the plot! >:]
Power: Virus Anthropomorphism/Human Viridamorphism resutling from virus absorption[Yes there's some tautology in there shut the hell up.]
I can attract and absorb viruses. When I am exposed to a virus I automatically absorb it. All viruses in an area are naturally drawn to me unless they are already contained. I can gain the definitive characteristics of a virus, but also retain some of my human characteristics. These human and virus characteristics can be mixed and matched. For example...
I can be a human sized Rhinovirus with limbs and an up right posture. I can infect people via contact.
Or I can be a microscopic human shaped Rhinovirus that can spread through cells... or I can beat up cells for being ****ing cyto-preps. If I create several of me only one of me can use my super powers. Also we/I can party HARD with host cells who are NOT PREPS!

Because I essentially become the virus I am not harmed by it. I am a potential vector for all viruses. If I am exposed to several viruses at the same time and absorb them all the most lethal one takes priority and I gain it's characterisitcs rather than the others. Lethalness is measured by fatality rate or biosafety level.
My blood starts off with denguevirus in it. It does not become active until turn 4.
I'm a villain, naturally. And as always I have a syringe. The syringe contains blood with Ebola Sudan in it. The Ebola Sudan is inactive until I use a power capsule due to the massive damage it can cause.

Zairak
04-14-2011, 11:50 PM
I sign up with this power:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/Booyakana/yeeeeeeeees.jpg

Whatever affiliation.

Ave
04-14-2011, 11:51 PM
I would like to state that there's nothing in the rules that says he can't do that and I will fight for that power's legitimacy.

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 11:56 PM
I like this power. I wonder what I could do to support it.

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I think mine may be one of few that COULD support it...

Shatter the border between reality and forums, thus allowing him to let these thoughts become reality.

I fully support this teamwork.

yamiangie
04-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I don't get it

also I should have never brought up being a phantom thieves or started to use this avatar. Still the idea of being able to impersonate other players to avoid damage might be fun.

note to self debond all the paper in the library

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 12:05 AM

Ave
04-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey hey hey champ, it's legit. Just list his power as http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/Booyakana/yeeeeeeeees.jpg.

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm so gonna shatter fucking light sabers this round. SO gonna shatter light sabers.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 12:12 AM
I hope this makes sense by tomorrow *leaves*

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Presto! Abrakadabra! Alakazam!

Ave
04-15-2011, 12:18 AM
His power is he can expand a YGOTAS PM to lolworthy sizes.

bakurachick
04-15-2011, 12:18 AM
Can anyone tell me zairaks power? (i cant see things inside spoiler tags on my phone internet)

Ave
04-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Kyahahahaha. Preemptively answered.

kudos
04-15-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm so gonna shatter fucking light sabers this round. SO gonna shatter light sabers.

O_O uhoh

HAVE PITY I'M A N00B!

yamiangie
04-15-2011, 12:45 AM
we need to make a note that powers should be combative in nature

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Hmmmm... no, he's gonna shatter lightsabers. And I'm gonna cut stuff up, and 0mni is gonna turn someone's powers upside down, and baku's gonna run away, and Yami's gonna electrocute someone through the line knife. All of these things will happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

And no, there will never be such a note, yami.

yamiangie
04-15-2011, 01:14 AM
i hope he can shatter the damn thing GMs have been picky about destroying equipment. it's like our things have unlimited ammo and we never lose them.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-15-2011, 02:00 AM
best.....round......EVER!!!!!!!

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 03:25 AM
I sign up.
Allignment: Villain[yes it's a free for all but for god's sake think of the plot! >:]
Power: Virus Anthropomorphism/Human Viridamorphism resutling from virus absorption[Yes there's some tautology in there shut the hell up.]
I can attract and absorb viruses. When I am exposed to a virus I automatically absorb it. All viruses in an area are naturally drawn to me unless they are already contained. I can gain the definitive characteristics of a virus, but also retain some of my human characteristics. These human and virus characteristics can be mixed and matched. For example...
I can be a human sized Rhinovirus with limbs and an up right posture. I can infect people via contact.
Or I can be a microscopic human shaped Rhinovirus that can spread through cells... or I can beat up cells for being ****ing cyto-preps. If I create several of me only one of me can use my super powers. Also we/I can party HARD with host cells who are NOT PREPS!

Because I essentially become the virus I am not harmed by it. I am a potential vector for all viruses. If I am exposed to several viruses at the same time and absorb them all the most lethal one takes priority and I gain it's characterisitcs rather than the others. Lethalness is measured by fatality rate or biosafety level.
My blood starts off with denguevirus in it. It does not become active until turn 4.
I'm a villain, naturally. And as always I have a syringe. The syringe contains blood with Ebola Sudan in it. The Ebola Sudan is inactive until I use a power capsule due to the massive damage it can cause.

Does that include bacterial diseases? Because bacteria are living things and I'm sure we could work out some mutually beneficial arrangement providing noone makes any 'getting inside of you' jokes.

grimfang999
04-15-2011, 08:09 AM
Power : The power of colors. With this power I am able to do many things based on the color of said object I am referring to!!!

You take that power but let me ask you, what exactly is colour?

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 08:35 AM
For that matter, what's a virus?

Ishikawa Oshro
04-15-2011, 09:29 AM
You take that power but let me ask you, what exactly is colour?

say one more remark grim and my weapons gonna be a prism instead =P

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Hey, don't pick on grim. Otherwise, you're going first.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Hey, don't pick on grim. Otherwise, you're going first.

is this a challenge XD
or maybe a secret alliance !!!

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Actually, it's more of a challenge, but not really a challenge. Though mostly because you're not the single most threatening person playing. Single most threatening person playing, please say hi when you get on. You know who you are and the rest of you know you aren't him, so be honest.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-15-2011, 10:35 AM
not that man

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Warning, warning, warning

Sign ups will end in approximately 2 hours, anyone who wants to join has 2 hours.

Warning, warning, warning

Sign ups will end in approximately 2 hours, anyone who wants to join has 2 hours.

grimfang999
04-15-2011, 10:55 AM
say one more remark grim and my weapons gonna be a prism instead =P

Hooray ishi will become a hippy

But seriously, what is colour?

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Actually, it's more of a challenge, but not really a challenge. Though mostly because you're not the single most threatening person playing. Single most threatening person playing, please say hi when you get on. You know who you are and the rest of you know you aren't him, so be honest.
Hi! S'going on?

yamiangie
04-15-2011, 02:04 PM
I have the agree the shatter power scares me. made me think of getting my knife made out of a unbreakable comic book super alloy.

grimfang999
04-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Oh yeah and for refernce for those who arn't familiar with my power, here are the details

Ying/Yang aura shift

Player has the potent to wield both light and darkness, though can generally only control one at a time.

Each turn, the players power for the turn is determined via rng. The results give the following:
45% or below: control over light
56% or above: control over dark
46-55%: neutral or grey zone

If the neutral zone is reached, another rng must occur:
50% or below: player loses all powers for that turn
51% or above: player gains control of both light and dark, enabling combo attacks and potentially higher than usual damage, or control of what is in between light and dark.
20% chance of gaining control of light and dark
30% chance of controlling neutral stance related abilities.

In all cases the further away the number is from 50 the stronger the max and min hit for powers become. For every 10 away from 50 the min and max damage increases for plus 2 for powers, thus with light 1 would mean max of 50 damage and dark or neutral 100 for 50.

However, if a shift has occured from light to dark or vice versa, minus the lower number from the higher number. For every 10 away from 50 reduce the maximum and minimum damage by one.

Light and dark manipulation includes things related to them in lore, so dark can use illusion for example and light can do some healings effects to a degree. Current power level determines the extent of powers can be used.

Weapon: aura blade

A sword which remains loyal to its master. If one were to wield it without its owners consent or its master defeated, then it shall drain energy out of the opponent and strengthen one side of its aura depending on the persons alignment.

Like the player, each turn it shall go through the same transformation of aura with the percentages. However, if the swords aura and players auras are opposing, then the strength of weapon attacks are determined by which has the stronger aura.

If the players aura is stronger than the swords (I.e. the number is further away from 50), then damage shall be applied with normal damage.
If the swords aura is stronger than the players, then for every 10 the swords aura is away from 50%, the damage is decreased by 1

If players aura is the same as the swords, damage increases by 1 for every 10 away from 100 after the two auras have been added together.
If one of the sword or player reach neutral, damage is applied normall

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 02:13 PM
I have the agree the shatter power scares me. made me think of getting my knife made out of a unbreakable comic book super alloy.
With a power capsule, I could shatter the philosophical idea that the knife is unbreakable, though there's no guarantee I'd come into contact with one.

ALL HAIL WHITEBEARD!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/063/3/8/Whitebeard_by_blackwolf581.jpg

Ave
04-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Does that include bacterial diseases? Because bacteria are living things and I'm sure we could work out some mutually beneficial arrangement providing noone makes any 'getting inside of you' jokes.
Nope. Only the small agents of existences that are neither living nor nonliving and have families listed in our current nomenclature as -viridae.

Ave
04-15-2011, 03:40 PM
**** prions.

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Bugger. Ah well, figured as much.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Sorry everyone, I'm finishing the map as we speak, Turn 0 will be posted later... also am I supposed to take Zairaks sign up seriously?

Ave
04-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Yes.

biggles1
04-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Hooray ishi will become a hippy

But seriously, what is colour?

The absorption of certain wavelengths and combinations of wavelengths by some form of optical device, that are then interpreted by whatever is receiving the optical input. Which brings a point, if someone is blind/colour-blind, they have no interpretation of colour, so the power should technically be nulled?

grimfang999
04-15-2011, 05:05 PM
The absorption of certain wavelengths and combinations of wavelengths by some form of optical device, that are then interpreted by whatever is receiving the optical input. Which brings a point, if someone is blind/colour-blind, they have no interpretation of colour, so the power should technically be nulled?

Shush and let him answer. He needs to know the full extent of his powers by getting there himself

But thats only on one of the three sections on colour which need answering anyway

biggles1
04-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Shush and let him answer. He needs to know the full extent of his powers by getting there himself

But thats only on one of the three sections on colour which need answering anyway

are infra-red, gamma and so on colours? technically yes...

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 05:21 PM
but... how... EXPLAIN IT OR I WONT INCLUDE HIM :rageface:

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Im talking about Zairak btw

biggles1
04-15-2011, 05:27 PM

If I was to replace your eye with a camera that could detect infrared, your brain could then interpreted "infrared" (normally invisible) as having colour. The same is true for all wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum. Its all colour, depending on how you look at it.

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Just give him the power to create a forum and filibuster endlessly to prevent being attacked.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Not until he says it himself :b
Anyway, Im 100% done with the map, now all I need 2 do is write results... later

EDIT: if he doesnt confirm anything by then, he is out

Zairak
04-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Anyway, Im 100% done with the map, now all I need 2 do is write results... later

I sell giant Quote Ladders and Quote Ladder accessories.

What do you want from me?

AsterGray
04-15-2011, 06:51 PM

I sell giant Quote Ladders and Quote Ladder accessories.

What do you want from me?

Look i have the power to manipulate quote chains as well!

AsterGray
04-15-2011, 06:55 PM
oh also my allignment is hero.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 08:08 PM
I was gonna start writing results now, but since things got even more complicated with Astergray, your not getting anything until you make up your minds.

1. Controlling Quote chains isn't an acceptable power

2. you cant both have the same power anyway

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Aster was making what we refer to as a 'joke'

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 08:17 PM
well Zairaks driving me crazy <.<

Zairak
04-15-2011, 08:24 PM
You have people walking around with the power to shatter anything, or manipulate reality or whatever. You don't seem to be confused by those, so I'm not getting what's difficult about this one.

But, okay.

My power is the ability to do things related to quote laddering. Like making a pocket reality to trap people in made entirely out of quote ladders. Or dropping a Quote Pyramid on somebody's head, as that picture reminds me of. Or I dunno anything I can justify, most likely in a humorous fashion.

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Alright, alright. Quit trolling him. He's a nice guy, and he's gming this round, which is a lot more work than any of us are doing for the site right now.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 08:33 PM
You have people walking around with the power to shatter anything, or manipulate reality or whatever. You don't seem to be confused by those, so I'm not getting what's difficult about this one.

But, okay.

My power is the ability to do things related to quote laddering. Like making a pocket reality to trap people in made entirely out of quote ladders. Or dropping a Quote Pyramid on somebody's head, as that picture reminds me of. Or I dunno anything I can justify, most likely in a humorous fashion.

Their powers dont break the fourth wall and I dont even know what your power means >:V

Zairak
04-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Their powers dont break the fourth wall and I dont even know what your power means >:V

Would it help to think about it as if my power is the ability to bring jokes into existence, but limited to quote-ladder related jokes?

Ave
04-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Their powers dont break the fourth wall
Actually HSes power can ANNIHILATE the 4th wall.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 08:40 PM
as fun as it would be to see certain people fall endlessly through a quote ladder dimension, I cant let you trap them there eternally, so Ima need restrictions

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Would it help to think about it as if my power is the ability to bring jokes into existence, but limited to quote-ladder related jokes?

I dont completely understand but I'l see what you come up with when we start

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 08:42 PM

:squintyface: Ima start writing results now

yamiangie
04-15-2011, 09:27 PM

if you annihilate the 4th wall were is Linkara going to stand?

0mnislash17
04-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I dont completely understand but I'l see what you come up with when we start

What don't you understand? He can shatter ANYTHING he fucking pleases! That'll include the 4th wall, my mother, your results and anything else that crosses his mind.

biggles1
04-15-2011, 09:43 PM
What don't you understand? He can shatter ANYTHING he fucking pleases! That'll include the 4th wall, my mother, your results and anything else that crosses his mind.

why not just shatter reality then end the game first turn?

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 09:44 PM
What
*Shatters your post*

That never happened.

0mnislash17
04-15-2011, 09:45 PM
So...what was I saying again?

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 09:45 PM
So...what was I saying again?
How fair and balanced my power is.

0mnislash17
04-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Totally acceptable power by Master HolyShadow, I support it to the very end.

Edit: Seriously, I don't want it nerfed.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 10:38 PM
I WAS TALKING ABOUT ZAIRAKS POWER NOT HS's

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Zairak's power is to trap people inside quote boxes and drop giant walls o' text on them. As I read it, he has posting power, and his power capsule thing is being animex.

That about right?

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Zairak's power is to trap people inside quote boxes and drop giant walls o' text on them. As I read it, he has posting power, and his power capsule thing is being animex.

I support this 100%

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 10:54 PM
While you're at it, you might as well throw in flaming, pointy words, dropping Fared level walls o' text for a power capsule thing, and anything else he think's of. Because for everyone else, it's legal.

EDIT: though if it's gonna be a fared level wall o' text, they can dodge it through the spelling errors. That's usually enough of to make sure he doesn't hit on the first try.

Ave
04-15-2011, 10:55 PM
I support it 100% times negative i squared.

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 11:02 PM
I would suggest giving him a damage modifier based on how many posts he has on this thread, but that would be silly.... would it?

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 11:03 PM
You mean encourage spammage? Probably kinda maybe?

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't call it spammage, so much as... encouraging him to spend more time on the forum with the possible results of him also working getting done with DN stats sooner.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 11:36 PM
TURN 0: Welcome to the Capital Wasteland, bitches!

In the year 2077, a terrible nuclear war began which eventually destroyed most of the world as a whole. Most of the populace was killed, though a surviving few absorbed the radiation and instead of dying or turning into "ghouls", obtained powers. Nearly 200 years later, the descendent's of those who obtained powers struggle to rebuild and survive in the unforgiving world. And things are about to get a lot harder.

Galaxy News Radio
A man sits on a chair next to another man. "I gotta say, kid, you've done good. This place is starting to feel just like Tenpenny Tower." "Well, this place represents a beckon of hope for the wastes, I want to help as much as I can." "Thanks, kid." Suddenly, a radio nearby begins broadcasting. "People of America, this is your president, John Henry Eden. It has come to my attention, that a new form of mutant has appeared from the soil of these wastes. As with the much feared supermutants, these creatures are dangerous, even more so, not only because they are far more powerful than the supermutants, but also because they look like one of us. Those who feel like they are not worthy of taking a stand to capture or even kill this new threat, be careful of strangers, and be careful, of what you say. Those who discover the locations of these mutants however, and are up to the challenge of trying to defeat one, try and do so, then report your capture to any enclave official. You may be wondering just what is in it for you. Well good men and women of America, you shall be rich beyond your wildest dreams, you can have anything you want, and, if you wish, a place in my heart, and a high position in the Enclave. I leave you brave men with one final warning, these people may have weapons you cannot even see, powers yet unexplained by science. Be careful when approaching them.Finally, to those who are being hhunted, I send an offer out for you too. Hunt down the others, and you will be given the reward, plus your life will be spared by the enclave. Please consider this offer, and I await whoever brings me the enemies of our fine land." The two men look at each other for a minute. "Looks like soon, this place will be better than Tenpenny Tower." With this, Grimfang gets up and leaves.

Tenpenny Tower
A woman lays down on a bed, living the sweet life. Her radio comes to life and she hears the same message. She is intrigued by the offer, gets up, and heads to the elevator. When the elevator door opens, she walks past the man at the reception counter and heads for the door. "Hey Angie, did you hear the Enclave message on the radio?" "Yes... I did."

Republic of Dave
Biggles is guarding "President" Dave. He had been staying here for a few months now since it seemed way better than most of the wastes. A radio nearby played the same message. Biggles smiled and headed into the "presidents" office. "Sir, I request permission to leave the Republic." "Why, soldier?" "There is something I must do." "Well, be that as it may, we are currently short on guards and I can't let you go." This didn't go well with Biggles. "Sir." "Yes, soldier?" Biggles crushed Daves head with his large iron rod. Everyone in the room began panicking and Biggles took his chance to escape outside. Outside, he looked out into the waste and wondered what should be his first move.

Canterbury Commons
A man sits at the town diner, getting a bite to eat. The radio nearby plays the message. He smiles, drinks the rest of his water and goes outside. "Leaving so soon, stranger?" says one of the town inhabitants. "Yes, there is something that requires my immediate attention" says Holyshadow.

Oasis
A robed man prays by an altar along with the other inhabitants. Overhead, a drone flies by, saying the same message. The robed man grabs his staff and leaves out the gate. Omni is ready for action.

The Citadel
Aster is in the lab, working on making new weapons for the Brotherhood of Steel. A man comes running into the lab, talking about the message to everyone. Aster had never revealed that the reason he was so good at making weapons was because he had powers. That night, Aster sneaked out of the Citadel, thinking that with all that money he could move into Tenpenny Tower the rest of his life instead of having to survive on the little food supply the Brotherhood of Steel offered.

Paradise Falls
Baku, Paradise Falls best slave trader was just delivering her latest bounty when she heard the message on the radio. On her way out, Grouse, Paradise Falls's guard asked where she was going this time. "To do one final job." She looked up and smiled, she was gonna be rich.

Little Lamplight
Ishi had been allowed to stay even though he was a "mungo" because the kids really wanted to bring some color to the caverns. He stopped coloring to hear the radio message. "Hey did I tell you to stop!?" said Mayor McCready. "Sorry kid, theres been a change of plans." Ishi turned around and through paint in McCready's eyes. The kid began cursing half the things in existence. Ishi went outside and wondered where to search first.

Dukovs Place
Fenrir had shapeshifted into a prostitute so he could wait until Dukov went to sleep and steal all his beer. He then heard the message on the radio, and decided he would leave a bit early. But before he left, he needed to see the look on Dukovs face when he turned back into a man. So he did. Dukov began vomiting on the ground, Fenrir took his clothes and fled.

Super Duper Mart
Weirdsmells had just finished killing the last raider. The radio message echoed through the store. Weirdsmells stopped eating the 200 year old cereal he had found and went on the hunt.

Museum of National History
Tyler was having a conversation with Dr. Barrows about how it might be possible to cure ghouls when he heard the radio offer. He put on his top hat and took his cane and began walking to the exit after saying his farewell to Dr. Barrows and Nurse Graves.

Big Town
Ave was helping Red cure Timebomb of his screwed up leg. "Thanks for your help." "No problem." The radio played the message. "Well, it looks like your no longer of any use to me." Ave got a piece of glass and killed Red and Timebomb, then escaped Big Town without anyone noticing the dead bodies in the clinic.

Greyditch
"Alright then, you'd better get going to Rivet City." said Kudos. "Yeah ok, bye miss" said Bryan Wilks who Kudos had helped by discovering his father was dead and sending him to Rivet City with his aunt. The diner nearby played the message. "Interesting."

Megaton
Zairak was getting a bite to eat when he heard the message. I'm too tired to think of an appropriate conversation so use your imagination. He then went outside and began planning his first move.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/CapitalWasteland-1.jpg

RR = Raven Rock
DS - Deathclaw Sanctuary
LL = Little Lamight
TT = Tenpenny Tower
FI = Fort Independence
A = Andale
PF = Paradise Falls
M = Megaton
FC = Fort Constantine
O = Oasis
BT = Big Town
CS = Clifftop Shacks
OO = Old Olney
RD = Republic of Dave
R = Regulator HQ
M = Minefield
CC = Canterbury Commons
CF = Corvega Factory
SD = Super Duper Mart
D - Dukovs Place
G = Greyditch
GNR = Galaxy News Radio
C = Citadel
RC = Rivet City

STATS
1. Grim - 100hp - 0 rads- light (+0) - Aura Blade (-4 damage) - GNR
2. baku - 100hp - 0 rads - PF
3. Omni - 100hp - 0 rads - O
4. HS - 100hp - 0 rads - CC
5. biggles - 100hp - 0 rads - RD
6. Ishi - 100hp - 0 rads - LL
7. WS - 100hp - 0 rads - SD
8. Fenrir - 100hp - 0 rads - D
9. Aster - 100hp - 0 rads - C
10. Tyler - 100hp - 0 rads - MH
11. Yami - 100hp - 0 rads - TT
12. Kudos - 100hp - 0 rads - G
13. Ave - 100hp - 0 rads - BT
14. Zairak - 100hp - 0 rads - M

For moving in between areas you absorb 40 rads, for staying in the same area you get 5 rads. Rad poisoning effects are as follows:
0-199 rads = +2 damage taken from attacks
200-399 rads = +4 damage taken from attacks
400-599 rads = +6 damage taken from attacks
600-799 rads = +6 damage taken from attacks and -3 damage given
800-999 rads = +6 damage taken from attacks and -6 damage given
1000 rads = Death

Also, you can use your turn to search your current area for Radaways (removes rads), Rad X (cuts rads received by 1/5 for 5 turns), tech (can be sold at certain location for any of the three other items) and purified water (restores 5hp). When simply searching, your chances of finding Radaway (5%), Rad X (10%) and Purified Water (15%).

I'm gonna be experimenting with attack dodging for this round, with all players having a base 10% of dodging someone else's attack. This percentage can be increased by speed boost and by using attacks that blind the attacker.

I have also added a new capsule to this round called Radaway Capsules which will remove 300 rads.

Left to Action:
Grim
Baku
Omni
WS
HS
Kudos
Yami
Ishi
Fen
Zairak
Tyler
Ave
Aster
Biggles

Important Notes:

TURN START!

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 11:40 PM
I go cockroach to laugh in the face of radiation. I scuttle to super duper mart.

If things look like they might get crunchy in the near future, I shapeshift something hard to stomp on. Like a Rhino.

yamiangie
04-15-2011, 11:42 PM
arg why you make the map so big?
i look for x rads

Fenrir502
04-15-2011, 11:44 PM
And why, even though it's so big, can I not go anywhere without running into someone? XD

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE COWARDS?

jks

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 11:49 PM
Godammit we're in psyren... I hate going to psyren... Alright, time to look for a payphone.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-15-2011, 11:58 PM
And why, even though it's so big, can I not go anywhere without running into someone? XD

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE COWARDS?

jks

Thats what alliances are for

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 12:27 AM
Ok, I may as well hole over to the super-duper mart via greyditch so I can do some super shoplifting with the hammerspace hat! Some items on my list are frag grenades, bricks, rocks, a "mini nuke", a motorcycle gas tank, and a large blanket...

HolyShadow
04-16-2011, 10:14 AM
I shatter the rads around me, then shatter the air around me, and force the rads out of my 10-foot area. Then I shatter time around me, so I'll stay in the harmless, non-rad area while the rads move back into position.

Ave
04-16-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm searching for viruses in an irritant environment. That's lovely. I suggest that when in virus form I take 1.05x radiation. I will say that there's still probably a lot of viruses around considering there is still forms of life around. There were 9 times as many viruses than all lifeforms put together.
I claw my neck with my girlish fingernails and head south to M, hoping to absorb any aerosol virus such as influenza A, B, C..
On my way to M I will also look for any rodent I can find. If I do find one, I shall squish it with my hand and proceed to absorb any virus it may have. Hopefully one will have the dreaded Lassavirus, or a Hantavirus.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Gotta catch em all virusmon!

Ave
04-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Say...
A long forgotten idea that was presented in the prototypical round of H&V was keeping track of kills. Keeping a list of every player ever and how many kills they've obtained in their H&V life.
Since this is the first round of the thread, I think we can do just that.

HolyShadow
04-16-2011, 12:11 PM
In the future, we could have a round wherein the goal is to be the one who delivers the most finishing blows, rather than the last one standing.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Say...
A long forgotten idea that was presented in the prototypical round of H&V was keeping track of kills. Keeping a list of every player ever and how many kills they've obtained in their H&V life.
Since this is the first round of the thread, I think we can do just that.

As in plain number of kills or who they've killed and how many times?

Ishikawa Oshro
04-16-2011, 01:01 PM
kd ratios!

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 01:20 PM
I'll job change into a Knight and head for FC.

Abilities for this round:
Reaction - Speed Save; Raise Speed. Trigger: HP Damage. [Raises Speed by 1] (Basically, upon losing HP I gain more speed, thus resulting in super speed over time.)
Support - Concentrate ;Cannot evade your attacks. If enemy is in targeted panel, attack is sure to succeed. (Basically, I can't miss if you're in range of my attacks)
Move - Move Item Find ; Find any hidden items at your destination. (Basically, I find hidden items for myself when I move between locations. This will include those radaway items and whatever else I may find)

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-16-2011, 01:35 PM
I'll job change into a Knight and head for FC.

Abilities for this round:
Reaction - Speed Save; Raise Speed. Trigger: HP Damage. [Raises Speed by 1] (Basically, upon losing HP I gain more speed, thus resulting in super speed over time.)
Support - Concentrate ;Cannot evade your attacks. If enemy is in targeted panel, attack is sure to succeed. (Basically, I can't miss if you're in range of my attacks)
Move - Move Item Find ; Find any hidden items at your destination. (Basically, I find hidden items for myself when I move between locations. This will include those radaway items and whatever else I may find)

Are these abilities exclusive to your Knight Job?...

AsterGray
04-16-2011, 01:52 PM
okay so i'm going to go to elder lyons in the citadel.
tell him that i'm leaving on a mission to infiltrate the enclave, for reasons of recon and sabotague, and will return eventually, promising him access to the prize.
Afterwords i go to my old workplace, and search for the 2 plasma rifles i was working on before the broadcast happened.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Are these abilities exclusive to your Knight Job?...

Probably not all of them or any of them. Though I can't be sure. He's not using the game abilities for the basic knight this time. In fact, I was pretty sure that the Speed Save reaction ability and the Concentrate support ability was for archers, and Find Item for chemists...

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Probably not all of them or any of them. Though I can't be sure. He's not using the game abilities for the basic knight this time. In fact, I was pretty sure that the Speed Save reaction ability and the Concentrate support ability was for archers, and Find Item for chemists...

Tyler would be correct, these are abilities from Archer and Chemist Jobs. The way I've always been made to use this power is to have a set Reaction, Support and Move ability since there is a vast variety of them and changing them as well as changing my jobs would just get overwhelming for the GM to keep track of what I can do and what my opponent can't do.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Then you are saying that you are assigning these abilities to this class regardless of the set game abilities, correct? If so, now I'm curious as to how you handle more active abilites, such as the arts of war and the aim sets.

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Well here's how it's always been played for me (since Gcar and Baku rounds).

Whatever Job I am, I use it's proper skill set. So in this case as a Knight I can use Break Helm, Break Armor, Break Weapon, Speed Break, Power Break, etc. I also have the proper equipment for the Job as well, so I'll be having a Sword, Shield, Armor, Helm and an Accessory....though I did not list these earlier and I will do so later when it's a bit more important as we know some items come with some skills/statuses attached.

What I could NOT change however was the Reaction, Support and Movement Ability I assigned myself at the beginning of the game. In this case, no matter what class I change to I'll always have Save Speed, Concentrate and Move-Item Find.

AsterGray
04-16-2011, 03:41 PM
so do you have a subskillset?

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 03:54 PM
In a sense, yes. Normally I should be able to change it in between battles but I'm saving everyone some trouble by not doing so every turn. I could give a long detailed description of how things are supposed to work from FFT but I doubt anyone wants to take the time to read that so I will refrain.

Edit: Or are you talking about being able to access another Job's main skills via a secondary command?

AsterGray
04-16-2011, 04:05 PM
yeah i was.

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Well I can either set one in stone like my Reaction/Support/Move or I can just change it when I change Jobs. Depends on ya'll.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-16-2011, 04:08 PM
So your saying you always have those 3 abilities regardless of what job you have, and that the only thing that changes when you switch jobs is your attacks and equipment?

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Yups. I'd rather keep 3 of my choosing than have to change them to be job specific because I never did that in FFT late game.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Yes, he's pretty much saying that. Which is good for him, because those abilities will work for any non-caster job he chooses.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-16-2011, 04:20 PM
I'l add them to the front page then

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Well, I went with the ones that would help out any class and since we have to do searching to find anti-rad stuff I felt Move-Item Find was the best choice there.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 04:24 PM
As for accessing another job's main skills, I'm not quite against it so long as it is within reason and there is some noticeable difference when used outside that job to discourage their use outside said job.

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Only big difference I could forsee would be magickal and physical skills not working well outside of the proper Job Type. Example would be a Dragoon casting a terrible Fire4 because he's no good with Magicks.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 04:38 PM
I would also think that some skills wouldn't work as well without the proper weapon class, but moving on.

For now, the main points are that his passive abilities are set, his attack abilities are open, and right now they pretty much mimic HS's abilities without the need to charge in order to break what isn't physical. That enough for now?

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Or I could turn into a Mime and do it that way :V

HolyShadow
04-16-2011, 05:55 PM
The only thing I can't shatter is an 'idea'. If something is 'reality', I can shatter it.

With that, if we're in the same area, I can easily just shatter your ability to change into a specific class.

As a result, I suggest 0mni stays away from me.

Though I have a question for 0mni. Would your squire be Ramza's, or an ordinary squire?

0mnislash17
04-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Ramza's, I want Ultima and the extra stuff.

biggles1
04-16-2011, 06:01 PM
But cant holy just shatter anyone or anything that tries to attack him?

grimfang999
04-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Oh just shatter yourself into space then shatter about 2000 atoms, that will probably do enough damage to kill us all

Ishikawa Oshro
04-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Ill attempt to find a new color of paint I guess

Zairak
04-16-2011, 07:36 PM
I use my power to spawn little flying quote boxes.

I then strip the virus protection from them and instruct them to fly around town, hopefully gathering viruses.

Their orders are to, once sufficient viruses are accumulated, head towards Ave.

gwtyler1985
04-16-2011, 08:33 PM
I know how to kill HS get around the ability to shatter stuff.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Turn End tomorrow night or early Monday, hopefully. Those of you who have not actioned, please do so or face the wrath of sleeper damage.

gwtyler1985
04-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Sleeper damage doesn't take hold until 3 turns in, ninja.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-17-2011, 09:07 AM
>:V

biggles1
04-17-2011, 01:23 PM
My action is to turn my iron rod into lead armour, to reduce radiation intake. I shall search my area for any metals with which to make a new weapon out of.

WeirdSmells
04-17-2011, 05:24 PM
I look around the super duper mart for anything helpful, then I move on to Dukov's

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Sorry everyone, it seems I wasn't specific enough when I wrote the radiation effects, what I meant by +2, +4 and +6 damage taken is that when your attacked by someone else you take that much more damage :V Not for every turn

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-17-2011, 11:27 PM
I wasn't able to do results today and tomorrows my birthday so I don't know if I'l be able to do results then, but I'l get them out as soon as possible

Ishikawa Oshro
04-17-2011, 11:55 PM
LIES cause its the wee hours of the next day but your referring to it as if it would be today therefor i can safely incur u meant today is ur birthday and yesterday meaning 1 hour ago you werent able to finish results.

So my final piece of evidence is that if it were really ur birthday today then wouldent the site make that clearly present. But if its not which it clearly isent then i can safely without a shadow of a doubt and call total and complete BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ave
04-18-2011, 12:01 AM
That's all assuming Ninja is on EST, of course.
And that he set his Birthday.

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 12:05 AM
:objection:
I'm sorry, prosecutor, but there is clearly one detail that you've overlooked.
Judge: Really? And what might that be?
Well your honor, it's actually quite easy to forget sometimes. The detail that the prosecutor forgot... is the time zones!
Ishi: GAAAK!!
Judge: Time zones? What are you talking about?
Sir, have you ever gone on an exotic vacation and called someone you know back home before? And when you called, it was quite late at night for them?
Judge: Why yes! In fact there was this one time...
...Anyway your honor, it's the same thing here. Even if Ishi says that Ninja posted why he couldn't do results on the 18th, if Ninja lived in a different time zone, it would still be the 17th, allowing his alibi to make sense!
My god, you're right! Case dismissed! However, Ave get's life for sniping this post and ruining the effect!

bakurachick
04-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Ninjas is one hour ahead of est timezone

Ave
04-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Anyway... even in Ninja did make an error then it is just that, an error, making it nonviable to declare BS.

Ave
04-18-2011, 12:44 AM
Ishikawa (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928050)
Ave (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928057)
Tyler (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928060)
Judge (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928073)
Tyler (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928077)
Judge (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928081)
Tyler (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928084)
Judge (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928086)
Tyler (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928089)
Judge (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928096)
Baku (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928105)
Ave (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928107)
Zairak (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928277)
Gcar (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928117)
Zairak (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928293)

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Judge: Life sentence removed due to exhonoration by awesomeness!

And for casting Gcar as von Karma.

kudos
04-18-2011, 01:47 AM
I'd like to search my area (greyditch)

grimfang999
04-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Would have thought Zairak would be the pirate dude :V

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 10:42 AM

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928687

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 10:51 AM

Ninja (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928687)

Tyler (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928695)

grimfang999
04-18-2011, 11:11 AM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4928747

Ishikawa Oshro
04-18-2011, 11:40 AM

just because u did all the work to make these I felt required to watch them.
just how long did it take you to make them?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 02:28 PM
TURN 1: The Hunt Begins Is Off to a Rough Start

Deathclaw Sanctuary
Baku began her search by heading west of her current location. She eventually stumbled across the Deathclaw Sanctuary (+40 rads). She knew it was a dangerous place so she turned invisible. She sneaked around inside, careful not to make any noise, lest she attract the fearsome Deathclaws. In the center of the sanctuary she could see four items illuminated by the sun coming in through small holes in the roof. Upon closer inspection she discovered them to be a Stimpack (healing capsule), a power capsule, an invincibility capsule and a radaway capsule. She also however saw three Deathclaws sleeping around them.

Greyditch
Kudos was searching for anything useful (found nothing, +5 rads). She looked up for a second in time to see Tyler disappear from view.

Super Duper Mart
Weirdsmells was searching around the Super Duper Mart (found nothing). He looked over at the entrance and saw Tyler (+40 rads) enter and begin searching for the things in his Christmas list (found a rock and a motorcycle gas tank).

Dukovs Place
Fenrir was just about to leave to Super Duper Mart but before he could leave Grim (+40 rads) blocked his path. Grim used his current light power to blind Fenrir for this and the next turn. "SOLAR FALRE!" Fenrir began walking towards the exit while covering his face. Weirdsmells then arrived (+40 rads). He saw a traumatized Dukov being consoled by women. "I almost tapped that" he kept repeating.

Museum of History
Fenrir had turned into a cockroach and traveled all the way here by accient because of his blind state. Though he was still mostly blind, he could make out a large skull door. He turned back human and waited for the effects to wear off. (+10 rads)

Tenpenny Tower
Yami searched around the perimeter for Rad X, but could not find anything. (+5 rads, found nothing)

Canterbury Commons
Holyshadow shattered the radiation around him, then the air, then time. He thought he was now safe inside his radiation-free area... until he began to asphyxiate. Holyshadow will die this turn unless he cancels the rad free bubble somehow or if he gives me a logical reason why he wouldn't die. :V

Megaton
On the way to Megaton, Ave found a dead 10 foot rat lying around. It had been bitten to death. He did things to it that I should not mention for fear that you might hurl. Basically, Ave now has Lassa Fever (+40 rads). He continued his course to Megaton. Zairak (+rads), who was already in Megaton, spawned multiple quote boxes, removed the antivirus and had them fly around and gather viruses. Once Ave arrived he had them fly towards him. The quote boxes circled Ave. "Is there a point to this?" asked Ave. (Was that supposed to be an attack? I'l edit it later if it was)

Fort Constantine
Omni shifted into a Knight and arrived (+40 rads). He looked around the old and abandoned building. He heard footsteps coming from behind and turned around. Before him were two Protectrons (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Protectrons). The robots were malfunctioning and began to fire lasers at Omni. Out of the corner of his eye, Omni saw an invincibility capsule on top of a desk behind the Protectrons.

Citadel
Aster returned to Elder Lyons. Through much convincing, Aster finally got permission to set off on his mission. He went back to his workplace, got his two plasma rifles and went back outside to begin his search. (+5 rads)

Little Lamplight
Ishi looked for a new color. Unfortunately the wasteland is hardly the most colorful place in the world and he found jack. Instead a passing Yao Guai (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Yao_Guai) bit his leg and ran off. Ishi took 5 damage for calling me a liar. (+5 rads)

Republic of Dave
Biggles turned his iron rod into lead armor (+1 rad). He then looked around for any metals he could use to make a weapon. He found various pipes and pieces of metal lying around.

RR = Raven Rock
DS - Deathclaw Sanctuary
LL = Little Lamight
TT = Tenpenny Tower
FI = Fort Independence
A = Andale
PF = Paradise Falls
M = Megaton
FC = Fort Constantine
O = Oasis
BT = Big Town
CS = Clifftop Shacks
OO = Old Olney
RD = Republic of Dave
R = Regulator HQ
M (grey) = Minefield
CC = Canterbury Commons
CF = Corvega Factory
SD = Super Duper Mart
D - Dukovs Place
G = Greyditch
GNR = Galaxy News Radio
C = Citadel
RC = Rivet City

STATS
1. Grim - 100hp - 40 rads- No Power - Aura Sword/Light (40) - D
2. baku - 100hp - 40 rads - DS
3. Omni - 100hp - 40 rads - FC (Radaway x1)
5. biggles - 100hp - 1 rads - RD (various pipes and metals)
6. Ishi - 95p - 5 rads - LL
7. WS - 100hp - 40 rads - D
8. Fenrir - 100hp - 10 rads - MH
9. Aster - 100hp - 5 rads - C (2 plasma rifles)
10. Tyler - 100hp - 40 rads - SD (rock and motorcycle gas tank)
11. Yami - 100hp - 5 rads - TT
12. Kudos - 100hp - 5 rads - G
13. Ave - 100hp - 40 rads - M (Lassa Fever)
14. Zairak - 100hp - 5 rads - M

NPC
1. Protectron a - 30hp - FC
2. Protectron b - 30hp - FC
3. Deathclaw a - 50 - DS
4. Deathclaw b - 50 - DS
5. Deathclaw c - 50 - DS

For moving in between areas you absorb 40 rads, for staying in the same area you get 5 rads. Rad poisoning effects are as follows:
1000 rads = Death

Also, you can use your turn to search your current area for Radaways (removes rads), Rad X (cuts rads received by 1/5 for 5 turns), tech (can be sold at certain location for any of the three other items) and purified water (restores 5hp). When simply searching, your chances of finding Radaway (5%), Rad X (10%) and Purified Water (15%).

I'm gonna be experimenting with attack dodging for this round, with all players having a base 10% of dodging someone else's attack. This percentage can be increased by speed boost and by using attacks that blind the attacker.

I have also added a new capsule to this round called Radaway Capsules which will remove 300 rads.

Left to Action:
Grim
Baku
Omni
WS
HS
Kudos
Yami
Ishi
Fen
Zairak
Tyler
Ave
Aster
Biggles

Important Notes:
a. Fighting in Megation has a 20% chance of blowing up the bomb and all players in Megaton taking 50 damage.

b. Theres one of each capsule at the Deathclaw Sanctuary.

c. There is an invincibility capsule at Fort Constantine

d. Grim must wait 4 turns to use a blinding attack again

TURN START

Fenrir502
04-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Wazs there something wrong with my turning into a cockroach, or did the blindness prevent me from doing it?

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 03:13 PM
It made the blindness worse. Also, HA HA!

In the mean time, I know what I must do. I will hole past.... whatever's in the way, and go to Fort Independence, ask for a trade, and request to come inside.

Zairak
04-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Megaton
On the way to Megaton, Ave found a dead 10 foot rat lying around. It had been bitten to death. He did things to it that I should not mention for fear that you might hurl. Basically, Ave now has Lassa Fever (+40 rads). He continued his course to Megaton. Zairak (+rads), who was already in Megaton, spawned multiple quote boxes, removed the antivirus and had them fly around and gather viruses. Once Ave arrived he had them fly towards him. The quote boxes circled Ave. "Is there a point to this?" asked Ave. (Was that supposed to be an attack? I'l edit it later if it was)

Ave=Virus user

Quote boxes=infected with viruses.

>~>

=============

For this Turn, I am going to spawn several more flying quote box PM thingies.

TO ALL PLAYERS, I am officially opening a post office. Come to me if you want items mailed. Or possibly attacks, if Ninja goes for that, though somebody has to open the PM first. :V

I will also search Megaton for items, specifically looking for rad removing items but it's whatever really.

ACTION EDITING NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

INSTEAD OF THAT RAD REMOVING CRAP, I'M LOOKING FOR THAT UNEXPLODED NUCLEAR BOMB THING.

THEN IF I CAN SAFELY REMOVE IT FROM WHEREVER IT IS, I WILL PUT IT IN A PM QUOTE BOX AND MAIL IT TO ASTER.

I THEN ALSO PUT AVE INTO A PM QUOTE BOX, SINCE HE'S WILLING AND TOLD ME SO, AND MAIL HIM TO FENRIR502.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FENRIR

MOAR EDIT

I WILL BE AIR GUITARING DURING ALL THIS.

YES EVEN THE BOMB REMOVAL.

DANGIT MSN PEEPS QUIT MAKING ME EDIT THIS WITH NEW STUFF

I ALSO RECEIVE AVE'S SYRINGE FROM HIM AND MAIL IT TO HOLYSHADOW

Fenrir502
04-18-2011, 03:38 PM
It made the blindness worse. Also, HA HA!

In the mean time, I know what I must do. I will hole past.... whatever's in the way, and go to Fort Independence, ask for a trade, and request to come inside.

I'm not contesting that, it just didn't happen at all >.>

@:Zairak: JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED! HOW DID YOU KNOW? Were you reading my diary? Because A could stand for a lot of people's names <.<

Zairak
04-18-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm not contesting that, it just didn't happen at all >.>

@:Zairak: JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED! HOW DID YOU KNOW? Were you reading my diary? Because A could stand for a lot of people's names <.<

YEAH LIKE

ANIMEX- no wait that's a lowercase

OR UM AGRAJA- no that's lowercase too

HEY HOW ABOUT ASDF-dammmit that's lowercase also

;=;

Ave
04-18-2011, 03:48 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING LASSA! <<<<<<<<<<<<<: >V< <': =D 8D :[> :{) >:-)
Okay!
I become.... VIRUSMAN L! I am... microsopic! I am spread primarilly via.... Rats! I have...a capsid and tail fibers! I also have tiny human legs and arms, for beating the shit out of things at a microscopic level! And sunglasses! I cause... Lassa Fever, a Viral Hemorrhagic Fever! I have... a 20% fatality rate, and am Biosafety level 4!
[Things the GM needs to know...
After 6 turns of being infected 1/5th of the people I infect will get a randomly chosen combination of
-Hematemesis
-bloody diarrhea
-Hepatitis
-Hypertension
-Hypotension
-Encephalitis
-Nausea
-Seizures
-Constipation

I will have Zairak mail me to Fenrir, and leave my syringe for Zairak to send to HS.]

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I would want to do that too, but right now I have no idea whether the thing I'm next to is Megaton or the mine field.

0mnislash17
04-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Did I find nothing via Move-Item Find, cause I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to find something every turn :V.

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
And look at you. You saw the invincibility capsule. Way to go, man.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 04:58 PM
NPC hp has been added

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
I would want to do that too, but right now I have no idea whether the thing I'm next to is Megaton or the mine field.

Fixed

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Did I find nothing via Move-Item Find, cause I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to find something every turn :V.

I'l fix it when I get back, g2g right now

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
So I'm next to the mine field?

Ave
04-18-2011, 06:43 PM
just because u did all the work to make these I felt required to watch them.
just how long did it take you to make them?
Something like 8 minutes.

Fenrir502
04-18-2011, 06:54 PM
For my turn, I shapeshift a mosquito capable of vectoring a lot of viruses. If things look like swatting may ensue in the near future, I become an echidna at the last second.

Oh yeah, if I'm ever blinded again I shapeshift my eyes/brain to a non-blinded state.

Oh, and for the record, any diary entries involving an 'adonis-like physique' meant 'smells like feet' >.>

HolyShadow
04-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Ah, that's easy.

I'll then open up a hole into my area by shattering the universe around me, bringing me into a parallel universe without any rads.

QUANTUM MECHANICS HO!

...lolno. Parallel universes is scientific and philosophical.

Rather, I use small shatterings of the expended materials after breathing at the subatomic level, thereby rearranging their workings to become oxygen once again.

Will that keep me alive, gm bossman?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 10:59 PM
It seems very technical, I shall allow it :V

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
So I'm next to the mine field?

THE PURPLE M IS MEGATON AND THE GREY M IS THE MINEFIELD >:V

yamiangie
04-18-2011, 11:17 PM
i move to Andale and then wait for the narrator to tell me what is looks like before looking for X rads

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 11:25 PM
So the M that isn't really really purple is grey? (looks blue...)

In that case I shall hole to Megaton and ask Zairak to post me to Tin Tower, wehere I can just look for stuff..

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Ave=Virus user

Quote boxes=infected with viruses.

>~>

=============

For this Turn, I am going to spawn several more flying quote box PM thingies.

TO ALL PLAYERS, I am officially opening a post office. Come to me if you want items mailed. Or possibly attacks, if Ninja goes for that, though somebody has to open the PM first. :V

I will also search Megaton for items, specifically looking for rad removing items but it's whatever really.

ACTION EDITING NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

INSTEAD OF THAT RAD REMOVING CRAP, I'M LOOKING FOR THAT UNEXPLODED NUCLEAR BOMB THING.

THEN IF I CAN SAFELY REMOVE IT FROM WHEREVER IT IS, I WILL PUT IT IN A PM QUOTE BOX AND MAIL IT TO ASTER.

I THEN ALSO PUT AVE INTO A PM QUOTE BOX, SINCE HE'S WILLING AND TOLD ME SO, AND MAIL HIM TO FENRIR502.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FENRIR

MOAR EDIT

I WILL BE AIR GUITARING DURING ALL THIS.

YES EVEN THE BOMB REMOVAL.

DANGIT MSN PEEPS QUIT MAKING ME EDIT THIS WITH NEW STUFF

I ALSO RECEIVE AVE'S SYRINGE FROM HIM AND MAIL IT TO HOLYSHADOW

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Vz80Di2neo8/SjaFuZVgG-I/AAAAAAAAA2w/CaE4btjZRRU/s400/Megaton+Bomb.bmp I don't think I can let you send that :V

gwtyler1985
04-18-2011, 11:46 PM
There's a mininuke somewhere in the super duper mart. Maybe he can send that?

0mnislash17
04-19-2011, 06:22 AM
I'll Job Change into a Time Mage with Wizard Subclass. and cast Reflect on myself to bounce back the lasers to the Protectrons. As I cast it I will say "Spell break, turn into an avenging light! Reflect!" I will advance towards the invincibility capsule and obtain it.
If the Protectrons are still alive I'll run away from them to create some distance between us and then cast Bolt 3 on them both to hopefully kill them while saying "Heavenly Bolts, come bring God's justice! Bolt 3!". Even if I don't create enough space, Bolt 3 will just reflect off of me =/.

Things for GM to know:
Time Mage: The Time Mage controls time and space. This sorceror toys with the laws of the universe. (Current Main Class)

Wizard: The Wizard controls the elements which make up this world. Often uses attack
magic, 'Black Magic.' (My Subclass.)

Reflect:Time Magic creates barrier that reflects magic by inverting magic space.

Bolt 3: Black magic strikes down in a flash of lightning. Lighting elemental.

Weapon: Mace of Zeus
- Staff that strengthens the power of the user.
- Attack power: 6
- Evade: 15%
- Magic +1
- Physical attack +2

Headgear: Flash Hat
- Crystal hat whose spiritual power increases agility and magic attack power.
- Magic +1
- Speed +1

Armor: Black Robe
- Ebony gown. Strengthens elemental magic.
- Strengthen: Fire, Lightning, Ice

Accessory: Feather Mantle
- Light cape, soft as a feather.
- Physical 40% (Evade bonus)
- Magic 30% (Evade bonus)

biggles1
04-19-2011, 06:41 AM
I'll fuse all the metals I gathered and turn them into carbon nanotube armor plating and sword/shield weaponry. I'll then head to the old olney
(The nanotube armor goes on top of the lead armor)

Zairak
04-19-2011, 06:55 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Vz80Di2neo8/SjaFuZVgG-I/AAAAAAAAA2w/CaE4btjZRRU/s400/Megaton+Bomb.bmp I don't think I can let you send that :V

Then you obviously didn't look at how big that PM quote box was. V:

Cause if I have to say it, I'll make that big one to captcha the nuke.

ALSOOOOOOOOO

In that case I shall hole to Megaton and ask Zairak to post me to Tin Tower, wehere I can just look for stuff

GWTYLER, YOU GOT MAIL'D.

*is going to perform this action too*

grimfang999
04-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Btw Zairak you know mailing the bomb may just:

a) really piss off the church of atom
b) cause the bomb to explode whe it arrives?

Zairak
04-19-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm aware of the fanatics, yeah.

What happens when the bomb arrives is AsterGray's problem to deal with, he's the one who asked for it. So, that part's none of my concern.

By the way, anything you want mailed, grimfang999?

grimfang999
04-19-2011, 08:19 AM
Ehhhhh, nothing really related to what I can do thanks

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-20-2011, 01:06 AM
Turn end Thursday evening or Friday morning

biggles1
04-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Turn end Thursday evening or Friday morning

yay

this suits me well

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Turn end in 3-5 hours if Im here at that time

AsterGray
04-21-2011, 02:23 PM
I move to the museum of natural history.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Turn End

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-21-2011, 11:25 PM
TURN 2: Zairaks Delivery Service

Megaton
It is the first day of Zairaks (+5 rads) sure-to-be-a-huge-success delivery service. He distracts the worshipers of the Church of Atom with his amazing air guitar skills long enough to send the Megaton bomb to Aster. He then sends Ave to Fenrir and Aves syringe to Holyshadow. Everyone, was amazed by the performance, but when they turned around they began panicking. "WHERE IS ATOM!!!" they screamed. Tyler (+40 rads) arrived in the midst of the mayhem. "Zairak, send me to Tin Tower!" Zairak said nothing.

Museum of National History
Ave (+40 rads) arrived in his little PM transporter thing, though no one could see him because he was microscopic. Fenrir (+5 rads) who was still mostly blind didn't notice the little PM box, though he decided it'd be best to turn into a mosquito so no one would attack him while he was blind. Grim arrived shortly after. "Hmm, I know I saw him run in this direction." He spots mosquito Fenrir. "Nice try Fenrir, but we all know that all mosquito's died during the war." (Apparently) Grim got his sword out and was about to smash it against mosquito Fenrir, but Fenrir began to fly around and Grim missed. (Fenrir dodged) Aster (+40 rads) arrived in time to witness Grim swing his sword like a madman. Then out of nowhere the Megaton bomb appeared and dropped on the floor. Everyone was like "Wut?".

Deathclaw Sanctuary
Baku (+5 rads) tried to sneak past the sleeping Deathclaws to grab the capsules. She managed to grab the healing capsule without waking them up (RNG). She stumbles back. Does she dare try and grab another?

Fort Constantine
The Protectrons started firing at Omni (+40 rads). "Spell break, turn into an avenging light! Reflect!" The lasers were ineffectual. Omni zipped past the Protectrons. "Heavenly Bolts, come bring God's justice! Bolt 3!" Omni hit the Protectrons causing 15 damage to both. He then grabbed the Invincibility Capsule and thought of his next move.

Canterbury Commons
Holyshadow did something that sounded fairly official and can now breathe in his anti-radiation space.

Old Olney
Biggles (+20 rads), now wearing nanotube armor and equipped with a sword and shield, arrived. He was exploring the ruins when he heard growling noises coming from nearby. He saw a Deathclaw eating a power capsule. Biggles hid just in time for the Deathclaw not to notice him.

Andale
Yami waits for the narrator to speak of her surroundings. She sees various houses and an old man comes out from one of them. "What are you doing here?, its not safe here!" She pays no attention and begins searching for Rad X. (Found 1 Rad X)

RR = Raven Rock
DS - Deathclaw Sanctuary
LL = Little Lamight
TT = Tenpenny Tower
FI = Fort Independence
A = Andale
PF = Paradise Falls
M = Megaton
FC = Fort Constantine
O = Oasis
BT = Big Town
CS = Clifftop Shacks
OO = Old Olney
RD = Republic of Dave
R = Regulator HQ
M (grey) = Minefield
CC = Canterbury Commons
CF = Corvega Factory
SD = Super Duper Mart
D - Dukovs Place
G = Greyditch
GNR = Galaxy News Radio
C = Citadel
RC = Rivet City

STATS
1. Grim - 100hp - 80 rads - Light (4 = +8 atk) - Aura Sword/Dark (98 = -4 damage) - MH
2. baku - 100hp - 45 rads - DS (Health Capsule)
3. Omni - 100hp - 45 rads - FC (Radaway x1, Invincibility Capsule)
5. biggles - 100hp - 21 rads - OO (nanotube armor with sword and shield)
6. Ishi - 95p - 10 rads - LL
7. WS - 100hp - 45 rads - D
8. Fenrir - 100hp - 45 rads - MH
9. Aster - 100hp - 45 rads - MH (2 plasma rifles)
10. Tyler - 100hp - 80 rads - M(purple) (rock and motorcycle gas tank)
11. Yami - 100hp - 45 rads - A (Rad X x1)
12. Kudos - 100hp - 10 rads - G
13. Ave - 100hp - 80 rads - MH (Lassa Fever)
14. Zairak - 100hp - 10 rads - M(purple)

NPC
1. Protectron a - 15hp - FC
2. Protectron b - 15hp - FC
3. Deathclaw a - 50hp - DS
4. Deathclaw b - 50hp - DS
5. Deathclaw c - 50hp - DS
6. Deathclaw d - 50hp - OO

1000 rads = Death

Left to Action:
Grim
Baku
Omni
WS
HS
Kudos
Yami
Ishi
Fen
Zairak
Tyler
Ave
Aster
Biggles

Important Notes:

a. Fighting in the Museum of History has a 20% chance of blowing up the bomb and all players taking 50 damage.

b. Theres an Inv. Cap; a Radaway Cap. and a Power Cap. at the Deathclaw Sanctuary.

c. Ave must revert back to his human form in 3 turns or he will die.

d. Grim must wait 3 turns to use a blinding attack again

TURN START

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Let me know if everything is accurate, k thnx (so tired)

Ishikawa Oshro
04-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Im gonna create a paper plane from my paper.
+3 paper planes plox!
and Ill create a paper box too!
+1 paper box.

and then Ill color my paper planes red.
and then I will rush inside of the DS(death sanctuary and attempt to grab the last remaining capsules.

If bakura attacks me or anything of that nature I will spam her with paper planes!

HolyShadow
04-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Remember that I'm in a different point in time, since it's technically still turn one in my little bubble. So if anyone attacks me without taking that into consideration, they'd be attacking where I would be in the turn that they'd attack, only I wouldn't be there yet until I came back into the future which is the present that I'm not in, but will be eventually, but I'm not yet now in the past future's present.

...Yeah.

Now, to break the game in the best way possible.

I undo my bubble...

Then I set up my smaller bubble just barely around me, enough for me to be in.

Then, I move my naginata outside of the current area of effect, keeping my bubble up.

I shatter gravity, forming a gravitational hole in the universe, thus forcing every object near it into it, forming a small black hole.

After I've formed said small black hole, I'll trap it in another time flux instantly.

I'll create ANOTHER small black hole facing it, then as they devour each other, I'll shatter the present and future in the area I'm at, thus forcing me an hour into the past.

I'll walk out of the area, and enter a new one before time gets sucked into the small black holes. I'll shatter the areas behind me to speed my movement, and land stylishly in another time-escapey bubble to avoid all damage.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 12:39 AM
BTW Ishi, I cant let you heal anything with your blue paint

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 12:46 AM
Remember that I'm in a different point in time, since it's technically still turn one in my little bubble. So if anyone attacks me without taking that into consideration, they'd be attacking where I would be in the turn that they'd attack, only I wouldn't be there yet until I came back into the future which is the present that I'm not in, but will be eventually, but I'm not yet now in the past future's present.

...Yeah.

I undo my bubble...

Then, I move my naginata outside of the current area of effect, keeping my bubble up.

I shatter gravity, forming a gravitational hole in the universe, thus forcing every object near it into it, forming a small black hole.

After I've formed said small black hole, I'll trap it in another time flux instantly.

I'll create ANOTHER small black hole facing it, then as they devour each other, I'll shatter the present and future in the area I'm at, thus forcing me an hour into the past.

I'll walk out of the area, and enter a new one before time gets sucked into the small black holes. I'll shatter the areas behind me to speed my movement, and land stylishly in another time-escapey bubble to avoid all damage.

Dammit, now I'm gonna have to clean this up with so much impossibly complicated time-space science it would give the doctor a headache.

Also... I don't suppose zairak would care to join me in running for our lives, would he?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 01:48 AM

...Yeah.

I undo my bubble...

...WHAT THE F**K!

kudos
04-22-2011, 02:16 AM
I travel to andale

AsterGray
04-22-2011, 04:32 AM
Yeeeesssss.

biggles1
04-22-2011, 05:21 AM
hmm, would killing the deathclaw let me get the capsule?

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 05:24 AM
I'd love to see you try.

...No really. I think it would look funny. Especially if you die, cause then I can have you're impossibly-hard-to-make-without-all-the-money-or-materials-you-want-armor-that-I'm-glad-is-becoming-common-knowledge-more-annoying-hyphons-for-lols.

0mnislash17
04-22-2011, 06:14 AM
What would happen if I were to cast Esuana in Holy's Time Paradox? Would it undo it since it seems like a negative status effect?

Not really gonna do it, just want to see if I have the power to reverse it. :V

Ishikawa Oshro
04-22-2011, 07:32 AM
It's cool ninja. Then in place of the blue paint im gonna make a different effect and a new color. Cause the healing was ballin!

0mnislash17
04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Don't worry, I'm not allowed to heal either lol.

AsterGray
04-22-2011, 11:11 AM
okay so first i disarm the bomb.
then i place one of my plasma rifles into the pm box that zai used to deliver the nuke, sending it back to him.
then i carry the disarmed nuke to the citadel.

Ave
04-22-2011, 03:22 PM
So I'm going to make my way into Fenrir via the first orifice of his I see. I will make sure to find a host cell, but not replicate in it. Meaning, even if he goes back to a human form, he won't get sick.

WeirdSmells
04-22-2011, 04:24 PM
I move south

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 06:51 PM
So I'm going to make my way into Fenrir via the first orifice of his I see. I will make sure to find a host cell, but not replicate in it. Meaning, even if he goes back to a human form, he won't get sick.

TURN 2:

c. Ave must revert back to his human form in 3 turns or he will die.

d. Grim must wait 3 turns to use a blinding attack again

heads up

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 07:01 PM
What would happen if I were to cast Esuana in Holy's Time Paradox? Would it undo it since it seems like a negative status effect?

Not really gonna do it, just want to see if I have the power to reverse it. :V

No

AsterGray
04-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Why does ave die after spending 4 turns in virus form again?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 07:33 PM
to balance shit out >:V

Why do you think pushing a nuke is possible! >:V

AsterGray
04-22-2011, 07:53 PM
...ahaha.
balancing powers. whelp i didn't see it in Ave's power description contained in the first post. any other nerfs we should know about? V:
also i'm not pushing it. I'm carrying it. As far as I understand, our character templates have slightly upgraded strength, and endurance, due to the amount of punishment we suffer(point blank nuke blast would have only dealt 50 damage) thus, I should be able to lift and carry the nuke. furthermore, as I have disarmed it due to technowizardry, I will be able to do this safely.

HolyShadow
04-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Okay, I just created two black holes. Balancing is completely gone.

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 08:03 PM
I think the black holes are pretty much license to pull off as much as we can until they're gone.

Sent from my iPhone.

AsterGray
04-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Hell, he just created black holes in the PAST.
Thus we should already be dead due to time bullshitery.

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 08:06 PM
No, there is a logical explanation for why we aren't dead yet.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 08:11 PM
If Ave was f**king microscopic all the time, then how would anyone hit him, Aster? Answer me this

Fenrir502
04-22-2011, 08:13 PM
With a microscopic bullet, duh.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Also, HS, as much as I'd love to stop GMing right now, I cant let you destroy the world with your black hole scheme so unfortunately for you, your black holes end this turn >:O