This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2012

Blurb: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.

Idiot drivers who make me wonder how in the hell they got their license.

Case in point: I was heading home from running and errand and someone cut across my lane as they were making a right turn from the lane to my left
Old 06-20-2012

Blurb: Sorry I haven't been here a while. I got obsessed with BVB

People like my mom who drive worse than my grandmother -.-
Old 06-20-2012

Blurb: I will crossdress for tequila.

Old people have weak ankles! They can't help it! Won't anyone think of their ankles!
Old 06-21-2012
Golden-Circle Lurker

Blurb: My kitties are doopy and floopy, and I love them!
Send a message via AIM to musigal Send a message via MSN to musigal Send a message via Yahoo to musigal

Rant about real life things:

Customers/guests at the Del Taco at which I work: I repeat the order back to you for a reason! If you notice anything incorrect, I would really like you to tell me so I can fix it before you pull up to the window where we have a timer counting our speed of service. Please, for the love of God, don't just say, "uh-huh" and then pull away from the speaker before I've even told you your total. Of course, then when you get to the window and I charge you and hand you all your food, you're like, "Where are my two kids meals with chocolate shakes?" And I am totally nonplussed because WTF?! Nowhere in your Macho Combo Burrito meal medium with diet coke and Deluxe Chicken Taco Salad order did you ever mention a kids meal with a chocolate shake, let alone two of them. And NO, we no longer carry the chicken strips, so I know I would have remembered if you had mentioned them, because I would have had to ask you if you want another entree item instead. D:{
Old 06-21-2012

Send a message via MSN to redconvoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by musigal View Post
Rant about real life things:

Customers/guests at the Del Taco at which I work: I repeat the order back to you for a reason! If you notice anything incorrect, I would really like you to tell me so I can fix it before you pull up to the window where we have a timer counting our speed of service. Please, for the love of God, don't just say, "uh-huh" and then pull away from the speaker before I've even told you your total. Of course, then when you get to the window and I charge you and hand you all your food, you're like, "Where are my two kids meals with chocolate shakes?" And I am totally nonplussed because WTF?! Nowhere in your Macho Combo Burrito meal medium with diet coke and Deluxe Chicken Taco Salad order did you ever mention a kids meal with a chocolate shake, let alone two of them. And NO, we no longer carry the chicken strips, so I know I would have remembered if you had mentioned them, because I would have had to ask you if you want another entree item instead. D:{
Chances are they are playing with their cell phones. I pay attention when the order is repeated back and I correct them if it's wrong.
Old 06-22-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

It took me 5 seconds to find it with google. You must be bad at this.
You could always try goodanime.net, Emelinee for the English subs of Gravitation.

Okay, I completely forgot to mention, but I need Flash Player for pretty much every single website that anime is available on. And my stupid, ancient computer will not let me get Flash Player, and I can't afford to get a new computer! I'm only able to watch the anime available on YouTube- I probably should have mentioned that before.
Old 06-22-2012

Blurb: I will crossdress for tequila.

1. Make friends with a rich anime lover
2. Pressure them into buying DVD's of your favourite anime
3. ????
4. Profit!
Old 06-22-2012

Bullying was bad in my day, but it has gotten worse. Like kids were making fun of a f***ing bus monitor. Didn't they have anything better to do? Like couldn't they have just sat there and started planning their summers? God! I feel soo bad for her because I know what's it's like to be bullied. The even sadder thing is that it happened in my state. Makes me f***ing sick!!!!
Old 06-24-2012

^ I know how you must have felt. I got bullied too when I was a kid. Everytime they built a group to bully somebody. It also makes me.

Another thing to rant:
I try to translate a rpg maker game from German to English. The game got 5 chapters. 1 done, 4 to go. I thought chapter 1 was long but when I take a look at chapter 4.

So many text... so many things to translate...
Old 06-24-2012

Send a message via MSN to redconvoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixiSchutzo View Post
Bullying was bad in my day, but it has gotten worse. Like kids were making fun of a f***ing bus monitor. Didn't they have anything better to do? Like couldn't they have just sat there and started planning their summers? God! I feel soo bad for her because I know what's it's like to be bullied. The even sadder thing is that it happened in my state. Makes me f***ing sick!!!!
Actually I think the parents made them apologize. They realized that someone could be doing that to their own grandmother. They should not have done that in the first place though.
Old 06-24-2012

And the lady is rich now :D
Old 06-26-2012

Blurb: Can't blame a girl for trying to make a little cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusJCrawford View Post
M Night Shamalamadingdong calls himself a director, but still made Avatar: the Last Airbender into a movie. He also royally messed that up.

Ong.
Touché

I will never watch that movie ever again. What a waste of money as well as time. I shall never get those minutes back. Damn you, M Night Shamalamadingdong.
Old 06-26-2012
Destroyer of TV Tropes, Liberator of the Masses

Blurb: Hop into Gamertoads over on youtube
Hitsugaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebilkittyprincess28 View Post
Idiot drivers who make me wonder how in the hell they got their license.

Case in point: I was heading home from running and errand and someone cut across my lane as they were making a right turn from the lane to my left
They're probably from Texas or Arkansas. Texans drive like they own the road and the Arkansas driving test is stupid easy >.>
Old 06-26-2012

Well...I DO live in Arkansas and I passed my driving test easily...probably because I drove the route a couple of times in my driving school

Though I was so nervous I'm wondering how I managed not to make a stupid mistake
Old 06-28-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

This is probably a stupid question, but what's with the new background on the site? Did LK get in trouble again or something? I'm only asking here because for some reason, it's making my computer load everything a lot slower, and it's incredibly annoying.
Old 06-28-2012
Whiskey Icarus

Blurb: Yet another 5 star post

Its probably just Face being spontaneous again. It should be back to normal in a day or two.
Old 06-28-2012

Yup it's Face

and Meet the Pyro