This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007

Blurb: Screw The Rules! I Have Money!

Looks like a good teen movie and really funny, like Hot Rod, Balls of Fury, and Rush Hour 3.
Old 08-14-2007

I gotta see this one. I loved Knocked Up, and from what I've heard, this movie is just as funny (if not funnier).
Old 08-16-2007

This looks like a terrible, horrible, stupid movie. My mom insisted that she might throw-up if we went to see Simpsons, but I know for a fact I would loose my lunch, dinner, and most of breakfast over this.
Old 08-17-2007

Blurb: Screw The Rules! I Have Money!

lol.
Old 08-18-2007

I watched it last night. I guess it was kinda funny...but I don't think I'd ever watch it again on my own free will.
Old 08-19-2007

I saw it yesterday, along with Ultimatum and Sunshine.

It was better than the Bourne Ultimatum.

It was funny, hilarious, not so funny, then funny again. Lot's of cussing, lot's of sex talk, and a life lesson.
Old 08-20-2007

I saw it... I thought it was hysterical, in a "I can't believe they're saying that out loud" kind of way. Its not the greatest movie in the world, but I certainly laughed my ass off.
Old 08-21-2007

This movie was gold, I went into the cinema not expecting much and got my money's worth in the first 30 minutes. This movie is hilarious! and many people can relate to some of the occurrences in the plot.
Old 08-24-2007

Superbad is currently my favorite movie. It was incredibly funny. I've been a fan of Michael Cerra since Arrested Development and he was good in his guest appearances on Tim and Eric and Tom Goes To The Mayor.

I don't think Balls of Furry looks that good though. I mean, the title is so similar to 'Blades of Glory' and the the idea just seems stupid to me.
Old 08-26-2007

Superbad was hilarious indeed. It's been a while since a movie cracked me up into tears, but "They said that would happen in health" did it.
Quote:
I don't think Balls of Furry looks that good though. I mean, the title is so similar to 'Blades of Glory' and the the idea just seems stupid to me.
Well, I think it looks pretty funny. Funnier than "Blades", certainly.

For one, "Balls" has Christopher Walken. Walken is funny. "Blades" did not. "Blades" was not funny. And if there's any movie that "Balls of Fury" is similar to, in terms of concept, it's "Dodgeball": both used "balls" jokes as marketing ploys, both are slapstick comedies, and if all goes well, Balls will be as enjoyable as Dodgeball
Old 08-29-2007

I loved Superbad. The entire theater was practically rolling in the isles, and I had a few tears in my eyes as well.

Christopher Walken is the man. I don't know if "Balls of Fury" will be quite as dear to my heart as "Dodgeball" was, but I was probably amused by "Blades" simply because Will Ferrel's facial expressions crack me up.
Old 08-30-2007

I'm not dismissing the movie because I think they ripped off the title. I just said they were similar. The movie just doesn't look funny to me. I doubt it will be as good as Dodgeball, which was hilarious.
Old 09-10-2007

I love how the cops love to say "McLovin"
Michaels: "Here McLovin, have a cigarette." *whispers "Ahh McLovin McLovin McLovin McLovin ...."

Slater (while performing the "Upward Spiraling Pigtail"): MCLOV I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I N!!!"
Old 09-15-2007

Quote:
Well, I think it looks pretty funny. Funnier than "Blades", certainly.

For one, "Balls" has Christopher Walken. Walken is funny. "Blades" did not. "Blades" was not funny. And if there's any movie that "Balls of Fury" is similar to, in terms of concept, it's "Dodgeball": both used "balls" jokes as marketing ploys, both are slapstick comedies, and if all goes well, Balls will be as enjoyable as Dodgeball
Holy expletive, did I really say that at one point? I'm just reading this, and all I can say is "Past self... you fool..."
Old 10-12-2007

I actually snuck in to see it. It was so funny. Me and my friends still crack up about McLovin . . .