This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series > Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007

eposide 23 is some sweet ass
but i didn't understand why it was called Yami of Darkness
since Yami (i said Yami cuz i didn't want to spoil that his real name is actually Atem which is the final key to the ending of the whole story) didn't appear much at all and the things that happened didn't refer too much to yami anyways
and eventhough the pizzle was broken by the Canadian, it didn't refer to that yami's soul was broken into pieces or fade into darkness or anything

so why that title? any clearer ideas?
Old 08-07-2007

think army of darkness and then pronounce yami wrong

streight from the kuriboh's mouth that so dont argue with it!
Old 08-07-2007

also, yami means dark
=E
Old 08-07-2007

Blurb: I got face to personaly mess with me

I've beening thinking " Darkness of Darkness" because it's ten times funnier than "dark of darkness".
Old 08-07-2007

Is that suppose to make sense?
Old 08-07-2007

[confused][/confused]
Old 08-07-2007

Send a message via MSN to Sweeper128

The quote at the end of the episode is from Cult Zombie, I mean, Deadite-Horror-Comedy: Army of Darkness, a Sam Raimi movie starring Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams. It's part of the Evil Dead Trilogy and is rated 15 in the UK. This is why the episode is called "Yami of Darkness"
Old 08-07-2007

Quote:
since Yami (i said Yami cuz i didn't want to spoil that his real name is actually Atem which is the final key to the ending of the whole story)
Ha ha, oh wow. Way to go.
Old 08-07-2007

LK's episode titles aren't really creative but who cares wat their called?
Old 08-07-2007

why is the sky blue? - a question like this one, that doesnt really matter
Old 08-07-2007

ahh..
army of darkness
i see, nice
Old 08-07-2007

I so totally agree with you HeavyDDR. spongebob, you did a wonderful job of not spoiling it.
Old 08-08-2007

Quote:
I so totally agree with you HeavyDDR. spongebob, you did a wonderful job of not spoiling it.
Thank you.
i'm also really proud that i didn't spoil the plot that yugi and his gang went into Yami (aka. Atem)'s memory world and their mission was to find Yami's real name (which i won't spoil for you guys) so that Yami (aka. Atem) could release the true power of the God cards to kick Zorc's evil ass.
I shouldn't spoil that part incase anyone here doens't know the plot yet.
Old 08-08-2007

And you did a wonderful job of not spoiling it for the people who don't know the plot. What else aren't you going to spoil?
Old 08-08-2007

man i'm good at this no spoiling thing

I don't know, i guess i shouldn't spoil how at the end of everything Priest Seto and Pharaoh Atem(aka.Yami) had a mini duel that they each summoned a monster while Seto was controlled by the Dark side of Akhenaden, the brother of Atem (aka. Yami)'s father, Pharaoh Akhenamkhanen. And how Seto summoned the Blue Eyes White Dragon to fight against Atem (aka. Yami)'s Dark Magician (which is actually another Priest that died in battle when fighting Bandit Bakura but with his magic powers he combined his soul with his monster the Dark Magician and lived in Atem(aka.Yami)'s heart) and when Seto defeated the Dark Magician and was about the do the final blow, the Dark side of Akhenaden was stopped by the white girl who created the Blue Eyes White Dragon and Seto came back to his senses and stopped. Then Atem (aka.Yami)'s body started to fade becuase it was the end of his memory so he handed the Millennium Puzzle to Seto as the prove of a Pharaoh so Seto become the next Pharaoh which was the wish that Akhenaden made to the Millennium Eye which the Eye promised to fullfill.

I would feel really ashame if i spoil that exciting ending of the story.
Old 08-08-2007

Watching the series will be so fresh an exciting now that you've not spoiled it. Thanks, Spongebob! :)
Old 08-08-2007

Reply to SockoProductions: LK's titles aren't creative? O.o Ah well, it's your opinion.
Old 08-08-2007

Since LittleKuriboh most likely takes a portion of the episode and uses it for a title (ex. Jagshamesh!, Fanservice, and others), so as someone said maybe the end of the episode with the Army of Darkness reference inspired him to make that the title.