This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?
Old 07-18-2007

Me too
Old 07-18-2007

TP all the way
Old 07-18-2007

Send a message via MSN to wokwoktheskydragon Send a message via Yahoo to wokwoktheskydragon

Twilight Princess, definatley.
The best game ever!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2007

its a hard decision since there all great (cept for the second one) but for me its a draw between Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time both are some of the greatest games i have played
Old 07-18-2007
Banned

Ocarina of Time.
Old 07-18-2007

Twilight Princess, though Ocarina of Time comes in second with Majora's Mask coming up third.
Old 07-18-2007

Probably Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
Old 07-18-2007

OoT. Simple as.
Old 07-18-2007

Oot and TP. NUFF SED
Old 07-18-2007

Most of the 3D Zeldas were absolute crap i thought, I mean how many times can one play the the same game? Same weapons, same characters, same badguys. Shocking really, I thought Mario was bad but at least they changed the end boss every now and again. How many times does one need to beat Ganonface in a lifetime.

In saying that though A Link to the Past and Link's awakening were fun. TP is slightly better if only cause of the controls
Old 07-18-2007

OoT... Majora's Mask wasn't bad either. I like Twilight Princess too... but really the all time win would have to be the old school Adventure of Link. It just brings back so many memories. T_T
Old 07-18-2007

I enjoyed the Ocarina of Time. The graphics were cute, the storyline was heartwarming, and the battle system was freeplay, which made it awesome. All over, good game. =)
Old 07-18-2007

Link's Awakening: DX for the Gameboy color. First Zelda game and shall remain my favorite.
Old 07-18-2007

Perhaps Majora's Mask?
Old 07-18-2007
General Staff

Send a message via AIM to Omega

Twilight Princess without a shadow of a doubt.
Old 07-19-2007
Banned

I'm surprised anyone else has even PLAYED that game.

It's my favorite 2d zelda, btw.
________
Magic flight launch box

Last edited by kkslider; 03-21-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-19-2007

can somebody say, Twilight Princess!

i want Phantom Hourglass
Old 07-19-2007

Most definitely Majora's Mask. The mere thought of the game sends shivers down my spine. When a game is emotionally powerful enough to outright depress you, you know you've got magic in that cartridge.
Old 07-19-2007

In order:

1. Twilight Princess
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Majora's Mask
4. Wind Waker
5. Link to the Past

If one takes release dates into account, OoT wins hands down, but it just seems so dated after playing TP.
Old 07-19-2007

No way, wind waker was complete bollocks
Old 07-19-2007

I liked wind waker! I thought it was a cute style, and his voice was good, the same voice is in four swords.
But for the record I think my all time favorite is twilight princess, you just can't beat those graphics. OoT was fun, but I first played it on the gamecube, when the graphics were already considered old
Old 07-19-2007

I agree
Old 07-19-2007

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past will forever OWN all other Zelda titles.
I don't care about Zelda Toilet Paper, or how PURTY the wolf was, LttP is FAR better of a game than any other Zelda title.
Besides, TP had the most nonsensical support character based plot I've ever seen. They should have just called it The Legend of Midna, and left it at that. Hell, that would have made it better, because then they wouldn't have had to try and force the Triforce into the game for NO REASON.
Blessed by Gods my ass...

After LttP, there's Link's Awakening. A very engaging story, just like LttP, and it also set the stage for a lot of future 2-D puzzles. Also, the first game Link could willingly jump, and cross chasms of three to four gaps, without the need of the hook shot. Also, Bomb-Arrows, Flaming Sword, and Magic Shield can beat anything.
After that, I'd have to say Wind Waker. Underneath its childish graphics lie a VERY impressive game. I mean, the lighting and mood they were able to pull off was just phenomenal. Topped off with the most depressing story line to date, Ganon going insane, and his first TRUE death in the entire series. Wind Waker was just incredible.
Majora's Mask is next. They really took the three day limit, and packed in enough side-quests, and time-based events to make it so engaging. Not to mention the implementation of becoming different races, which they could DEFINITELY bring back for future games. The story, the dialogue, it was just superb, and they did it all with the OoT engine. Loved it, for sure.

Then OoT, Oracle set, the original Zelda, Zelda 2, (if the CD-i games counted, they'd go here) and finally TP.

Sorry, Twilight Princess was a MASSIVE failure as a Zelda title.
All it had going for it was graphics, and even THOSE were outdated in terms of modern competitive quality. Besides, brown+dark+bloomx100 does not reality make.
Old 07-19-2007

Quote:
After that, I'd have to say Wind Waker. Underneath its childish graphics lie a VERY impressive game. I mean, the lighting and mood they were able to pull off was just phenomenal. Topped off with the most depressing story line to date, Ganon going insane, and his first TRUE death in the entire series. Wind Waker was just incredible
I'd have to agree with that, but it still would be a lot better with different graphics...
Old 07-19-2007

Quote:
Sorry, Twilight Princess was a MASSIVE failure as a Zelda title.
Then try explaining why so many other people love it so much, why don't you? Eh...to each his own opinion, I guess.

Anyway, I'm definitely saying TP and OoT, especially TP. Though, I do wish that they made TP [s]easier[/s] harder (EDIT: I had a brain fart. Sue me. XD), but it still was awesome. Period! ^_^
Old 07-19-2007

Do you have a Nintendo Wii? Cause I have Twilight Princess for Gamecube, and it wasn't that hard...
Old 07-19-2007

Ooh, wait! I meant harder! My bad! Stupid brain farts...I hate when I get those. XD

Anyway, do I have a Wii? I wish I did. However, I do have the GCN version, and it indeed was pretty easy. I now try to play the game without getting many of the Heart Pieces and Heart Containers to try to make it harder. >_<
Old 07-19-2007

Ocarina of time.
Old 07-19-2007

TP and Ocarina of time. I never got a chance to play TP on the wii or even all the way through but Ocarina is just amazing...even though I hate like almost every temple....*sigh* Major's mask would have been good if it wasn't so damn confusing IMO
Quote:
SUBWAY